Lake Country Repair, Inc.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2010

Lake Country Repair, Inc. offers professional solutions for all of your residential and commercial appliance needs. Call today for appliance installation and major appliance repair, including dryer repair, dishwasher repair, and refrigerator repair. Lake Country Repair also sells used appliances and appliance replacement parts, so we're your one-stop shop for appliances that work like new!...

Dave Droegkamp Heating AC Sheet Metal Inc

Located in the heart of the Lake Country area, Dave Droegkamp Heating is an award-winning, full-service heating and cooling contractor, serving the surrounding local communities and much of greater Southeastern Wisconsin. Founded by Dave Droegkamp in 1982, Dave Droegkamp Heating continues its tradition of exceptional service provided by true craftsmen and industry-trained professionals, driven by our company motto: “Your comfort is our family’s tradition.” Additional DBAs - Dave Droegkamp Heating, Air Conditioning and Sheet Metal Inc. Award winning.

Hot Point Heating & Air Conditioning

Ive been serving your home comfort needs in the Lake Country area for nearly a decade. I have worked hard over the many years to bring you the best service possible. As a consumer/ employee of the large companies, I have found that they are more interested in volume than the need of the consumer, you! I am Hot Point Heating and Air Conditioning brings you the quality, reliable and honest service that you deserve. After hours service by Appointment only

Badger State Heating and Air Conditioning

We are proud to be SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNERS 5 YEARS RUNNING for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and now 2017! At Badger State Heating and Air Conditioning we have been consistently providing our customers with EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND INSTALLATION. With over 20 years of experience in every aspect of the heating and air conditioning field, our educated sales staff and hvac technicians strive to PROVIDE YOU WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES at a superior value. We have many different products to fit both high-quality and price conscious individual's needs. You can be confident that we will provide EXCELLENT SERVICE IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. Free in home estimates on replacement of old heating and air conditioning equipment. 24-hour emergency service available.

01/16/2019

Quick response, next day service, professional, friendly

Description of Work
Fridge repair-recharge freon

12/21/2016

Never heard back from them. Had to call another service.

Description of Work
I was having trouble with the ice maker. He came the first time and told me I needed a new one, which I got. However, I had continued trouble with it. I scheduled a time for him to come back. They called 30 minutes before he was supposed to arrive to cancel. Reason? Had to go to another customer. No apology, no reschedule, etc. Terrible customer service. Worst guy ever to work with. Only bright spot was the woman who answered the phone. This was to be the third of three visits. The first guy who came didn't know how to fix an ice maker and had to call his boss. He was a real treat! NEVER use them. EVER.

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

12/08/2016

Doug Wandler had to replace some parts, all covered by warranty. He is neat, polite, quiet, well-mannered, smart, a graduate engineer, and communicates in a timely manner. He fixed the ovens via the control panel. There is no question that he is the person of choice whenever another of our appliances needs attention.

Description of Work
A new Dacor oven stopped working.

12/06/2016

I waited a week for the appointment time. The day and time of the appointment, THE DAY AND TIME OF THE APPOINTMENT, I get a call from the woman who works there who informed me that he was "overbooked" and had to cancel. Of course that wasn't true because I had made the appointment a week ago. Evidently he would rather see 'paying customers' and not deal with warranty issues, which would cost HIM m...

Description of Work
I hired Lake Country to fix my icemaker. The first guy who arrived didn't have a clue what to do. He got upset when I asked him if he had ever done this before. I thought he was going to cry. STRIKE 1. I complained and they sent Doug out. Doug came out and said my icemaker had to be replaced. I paid to replace it. The second icemaker worked on and off for months. I ended up living with its temperamental behavior rather than dealing with the company. STRIKE 2. Finally, having no choice, because it was under warranty and now leaking water in the bottom of my freezer, I called Lake Country again.

08/01/2015

Would certainly use Lake Country Service again. Professional, courteous, reasonably priced, helpful. Highly recommend. Thanks Doug

Description of Work
Troubleshoot problems with refrigerator

05/21/2015

Please see the previous answer for the details.

Description of Work
Diagnosed problem as a control panel and came back to replace that. This fixed part of the problem, but oven still did not heat properly. He came come back again and diagnosed a relay panel was needed too. Not sure why this was not caught when the control panel was installed. All told it took 4 visits. Otherwise they were responsive, on time, very clean and courteous. Will have them back if needed in future, as few companies repair WOLF appliances.

04/07/2015

Fixed our LG refrigerator ice maker, new parts. They were fast and easy, many different payment options. They even ordered parts and installed us and handed us a bill to pay within 30 days. Great people!

12/30/2014

Located replacement pump and repaired same day. Nice guy, very professional. I would hire this company again.

Description of Work
Came on very short notice to repair washing machine that needed a new pump.

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,small appliance repair

08/06/2014

Very knowledgeable individual, knew right what the problem was, and that the bearing was an expensive part from Fisher Paykl. Repair was completed quickly, technician had the part in his vehicle. It has been a week and the issues have not re-occurred. Would use services again, but they are expensive. The repair was nearly 1/2 the cost of what I paid for the dryer.

Description of Work
Repair of fisher paykl dryer

06/17/2014

Great job Friendly, polite, and efficient I would certainly use him again for viking stove repair and HVAC repair

Description of Work
Repaired viking stove and furnace check

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Furnace Repair, Air Conditioner Repair, Appliance Repair, Commercial Appliance Repair, Refrigerator Repair, Washing Machine Repair, Dryer Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Range and Stove Repair, Built-In Wall Oven Repair and Dishwasher Repair.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express, Financing Available