Lake Country Repair, Inc.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2010

508 Lookout Dr

Pewaukee, WI 53072

Lake Country Repair, Inc. offers professional solutions for all of your residential and commercial appliance needs. Call today for appliance installation and major appliance repair, including dryer repair, dishwasher repair, and refrigerator repair. Lake Country Repair also sells used appliances

01/16/2019

William G.

Quick response, next day service, professional, friendly

Description of Work
Fridge repair-recharge freon

07/10/2017

vicki S.

Well done.

Description of Work
Stackable washer dryer not functioning properly. He located problem.

12/21/2016

Bev D.

Never heard back from them. Had to call another service.

Description of Work
I was having trouble with the ice maker. He came the first time and told me I needed a new one, which I got. However, I had continued trouble with it. I scheduled a time for him to come back. They called 30 minutes before he was supposed to arrive to cancel. Reason? Had to go to another customer. No apology, no reschedule, etc. Terrible customer service. Worst guy ever to work with. Only bright spot was the woman who answered the phone. This was to be the third of three visits. The first guy who came didn't know how to fix an ice maker and had to call his boss. He was a real treat! NEVER use them. EVER.

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

12/08/2016

Ada N.

Doug Wandler had to replace some parts, all covered by warranty. He is neat, polite, quiet, well-mannered, smart, a graduate engineer, and communicates in a timely manner. He fixed the ovens via the control panel. There is no question that he is the person of choice whenever another of our appliances needs attention.

Description of Work
A new Dacor oven stopped working.

12/06/2016

Bev D.

I waited a week for the appointment time. The day and time of the appointment, THE DAY AND TIME OF THE APPOINTMENT, I get a call from the woman who works there who informed me that he was "overbooked" and had to cancel. Of course that wasn't true because I had made the appointment a week ago. Evidently he would rather see 'paying customers' and not deal with warranty issues, which would cost HIM money. STRIKE 3 - YOU'RE OUT!! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS BUSINESS. Totally unprofessional, rude and unreliable. Not to mention miserable service people.

Description of Work
I hired Lake Country to fix my icemaker. The first guy who arrived didn't have a clue what to do. He got upset when I asked him if he had ever done this before. I thought he was going to cry. STRIKE 1. I complained and they sent Doug out. Doug came out and said my icemaker had to be replaced. I paid to replace it. The second icemaker worked on and off for months. I ended up living with its temperamental behavior rather than dealing with the company. STRIKE 2. Finally, having no choice, because it was under warranty and now leaking water in the bottom of my freezer, I called Lake Country again.

04/15/2016

Kathleen C.

Description of Work
Replaced compressor in refrigerator

04/07/2016

Elaine I.

Description of Work
Replaced pump in Maytag washer. Scheduled appointment same day. Very pleasant and professional. I've used Lake Country twice and have been very happy each time.

08/01/2015

Scott K.

Would certainly use Lake Country Service again. Professional, courteous, reasonably priced, helpful. Highly recommend. Thanks Doug

Description of Work
Troubleshoot problems with refrigerator

05/21/2015

Annette K.

Please see the previous answer for the details.

Description of Work
Diagnosed problem as a control panel and came back to replace that. This fixed part of the problem, but oven still did not heat properly. He came come back again and diagnosed a relay panel was needed too. Not sure why this was not caught when the control panel was installed. All told it took 4 visits. Otherwise they were responsive, on time, very clean and courteous. Will have them back if needed in future, as few companies repair WOLF appliances.

04/07/2015

Garrett H.

Fixed our LG refrigerator ice maker, new parts. They were fast and easy, many different payment options. They even ordered parts and installed us and handed us a bill to pay within 30 days. Great people!

12/30/2014

LAURIN M.

Located replacement pump and repaired same day. Nice guy, very professional. I would hire this company again.

Description of Work
Came on very short notice to repair washing machine that needed a new pump.

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac, small appliance repair

08/06/2014

Dan Q.

Very knowledgeable individual, knew right what the problem was, and that the bearing was an expensive part from Fisher Paykl. Repair was completed quickly, technician had the part in his vehicle. It has been a week and the issues have not re-occurred. Would use services again, but they are expensive. The repair was nearly 1/2 the cost of what I paid for the dryer.

Description of Work
Repair of fisher paykl dryer

06/17/2014

Dianne V.

Great job Friendly, polite, and efficient I would certainly use him again for viking stove repair and HVAC repair

Description of Work
Repaired viking stove and furnace check

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/22/2014

suzanne K.

Lake Country Repair, Inc. has been trying to repair our grill for the last year and a half. They won't come back anymore. It still doesn't work right. It blows up in your face. He won't come out and service it anymore because we told him that there's no way we're paying him any more money. We've paid him all together about $700.00 for labor and $800.00 for parts. I could have bought two grills by now, for the money I paid him. He is one of the few companies available to repair Viking grills. He's a total jerk. He's terrible. Every time he came out, he charged me $200.00 and it never got repaired. He doesn't stand behind his work. His price is ridiculous. No matter what he did, it was $200.00.

Description of Work
He tried to repair our Viking grill.

03/10/2014

Karl P.

The serviceman came promptly at the appointed time, examined the dishwasher thoroughly and determined it to be a hopeless case. He stated we could continue using it until it fully died if we didn't mind the noise. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, and informative, giving us information on a possible reliable replacement. Our dishwasher died completely one week later. We were only charged a service call fee of $45.00 which we considered very reasonable especially considering he pulled the whole thing out and throughly examined it. We wouldn't hesitate to call Lake Country Repair for any future appliance problems.

Description of Work
Examined our dishwasher which had suddenly started making unusual noises.

02/04/2014

Julie P.

The service worker was very pleasant. He was focused on finding the problem and replacing the necessary parts. The dishwasher now works like new!!!

Description of Work
Diagnosed dishwasher not draining. Found clog in hose and replaced

12/14/2013

marc E.

We called LCR to repair our LG washing machine which had been leaking. They seem very service oriented -- they give you a two hour window for the service visit and call you thirty minutes beforehand while they are en route. Doug was quick to diagnose the problem but had to order the part necessitating a second trip (totally understandable). While he was there, I asked him to have a quick look at our ice maker and he had a replacement unit in his truck which made for a super fast fix. The ice maker repair seemed a little pricey for the amount of time spent -- but I agreed to it. Both the washer and the ice maker are working fine a month or two later. If I can a problem with another appliance I'd be very comfortable giving LCR a call again.

Description of Work
Repaired leaky washing machine and replaced ice maker in freezer.

10/29/2013

Joseph K.

They had an opening for the same day, that I called. Technician arrived, diagnosed the issue, provided the repair cost, and replaced the necessary part (part was stocked in the service vehicle). Provided a year of warranty for the replaced part. Very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Repair clothes dryer that would not heat.

09/09/2013

Gwen G.

I called on Saturday morning and the service person was here at the house by 1:00pm the same day. Very thorough in checking out the isue; could not find any specific cause of the problem. Very polite & professional. Answered all our questions.

Description of Work
Checked the front loader washing machine as water was leaking from under the door.

07/01/2013

Bryan L.

The prices were a little high for the parts. I showed him on the internet where he could get the parts for pretty much a third of what he was charging. He complained that his vendors weren't giving him a good deal. All in all he fixed the problem.

Description of Work
I used Lake Country Repair for a repair.

Category appliance repair

We looked and we did not find any information on this customer. Neither the address or the name came up in our system so I wonder if this person has us confused with another company that has a similar name. The author writes "we complained about our suppliers were not giving us a very good deal", this seams unusual because we can always show on our cell phones what the distributors are charging and we simply charge the same amount. We always use the same prices as the local distributor for parts and we charge from guidelines published by the professional service association and feel our rates are very fair and reasonable.

06/19/2013

Stanley L.

The problem was that the latch mechanism for the door was stuck in the locked position and the door was open. I was unsuccessful finding a solution to this problem on the internet, so I used Angie's list to find Lake Country Repair. They were very accommodating and we were fortunate to have same day service. Process was prompt and professional. I would definitely consider using their services again.

Description of Work
Provider repaired door latch on Bosch dishwasher.

06/04/2013

Nancy C.

He was courteous, prompt and gave me an estimate right away. He works by the job and not by the hour. I would recommend him to others in the area.

Description of Work
Assisted us with a Dishwasher Repair

06/01/2013

David S.

We were very happy with the service we received. Our dryer stopped tumbling and we called Lake Country Repair to come and fix it. The technician was very professional and friendly and determined that the dryer needed a new belt. He had the part available, even though it is a fairly old (Maytag) dryer. The part was about $30 and the rest was labor. He also showed my husband how to clear the outside connection so that cold air wouldn't get into the house through the dryer, and noticed our back door was squeaky so fixed that too. My only slight disappointment was that we emailed and called him early on a holiday (Memorial Day) and didn't hear back until Tues. His info says he offers emergency service, so I thought it was odd that he didn't contact us until regular business hours, but on the up side, he was over to our house right away after my husband spoke with him. Overall we are very pleased!

Description of Work
He replaced the belt on our dryer.

02/04/2013

John K.

Called with the problem and they came out to fix right away. Came back later that day with a part. Excellent service and very prompt!

Description of Work
Great Service!

08/20/2011

Mary B.

I left a message for this company to call me about our dishwasher repair, but no one ever called me back.

Category appliance repair

There was a company doing some marketing for us that had access to Angies list and incorrectly entered our phone number, so it is no surprise that they didn't get a call back from us since we would not have received the message. We always return phone calls within the hour most of the time.

Badger State Heating and Air Conditioning

We are proud to be SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNERS 5 YEARS RUNNING for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and now 2017! At Badger State Heating and Air Conditioning we have been consistently providing our customers with EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND INSTALLATION. With over 20 years of experience in every aspect of the heating and air conditioning field, our educated sales staff and hvac technicians strive to PROVIDE YOU WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES at a superior value. We have many different products to fit both high-quality and price conscious individual's needs. You can be confident that we will provide EXCELLENT SERVICE IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. Free in home estimates on replacement of old heating and air conditioning equipment. 24-hour emergency service available.

Droegkamp Furnace Co

At Droegkamp Furnace Company, Inc. customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Please contact us for all of your HVAC needs, no matter how big or small. 18 employees. Uses subs for electrical work. 24 hour service. Free estimates. Financing available. Sorry we do not work on oil furnaces or boilers. Also we are not a plumbing contractor.

1st Choice Heating & Cooling

With more than 29 years experience as your indoor comfort specialists, 1st Choice Heating & Cooling is dedicated to providing the best possible solution for you and your home. Providing 24-hour service, you can count on us to provide you with a system that fits your family's unique needs. We've installed thousands of systems in Southeastern Wisconsin and our quality service, trust and integrity have earned us a reputation for doing the job right. Additional DBA - First Choice Heating & Cooling LLC

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Lake Country Repair, Inc.

How is Lake Country Repair, Inc. overall rated?

Lake Country Repair, Inc. is currently rated 4.5 overall out of 5.

What days are Lake Country Repair, Inc. open?

Lake Country Repair, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Lake Country Repair, Inc. provide

Lake Country Repair, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express, Financing Available

Does Lake Country Repair, Inc. offer free estimates?

Ask Lake Country Repair, Inc. for details on free project estimates.

Does Lake Country Repair, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Lake Country Repair, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Lake Country Repair, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Lake Country Repair, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Lake Country Repair, Inc.?

Yes, Lake Country Repair, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Lake Country Repair, Inc. offer?

Lake Country Repair, Inc. offers the following services: Furnace Repair, Air Conditioner Repair, Appliance Repair, Commercial Appliance Repair, Refrigerator Repair, Washing Machine Repair, Dryer Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Range and Stove Repair, Built-In Wall Oven Repair and Dishwasher Repair.