Baker Painting Co

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2011

Baker Painting Company has provided custom painting, painter and staining services in Waukesha County and the surrounding areas since 1997. Conforming to the highest standards in professionalism, our company focus is professionally managed residential and commercial properties, new construction, residential and commercial improvements and more. With the goal of providing clients with the highest level of integrity, specialized skills and workmanship, Baker Painting Company has built its reputation on attention to detail and client satisfaction. These high standards of customer care have personified the Baker name with quality....

Committed Contracting

03/01/2017

He did a phenomenal job....so good, in fact, that I needed to add to the job. Other rooms looked poor by comparison. I will definitely hire him for all future painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen, foyer, and basement painting

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you it was a pleasure working with you on your home.

02/02/2017

Wade was courteous, professional, friendly and I felt he treated my home like he would treated his own.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed kitchen cabinets from stained to painted white and refreshed the stain and polyuerathane on a dozen doors and associated woodwork

CATEGORY interior painters

thank you it was a pleasure working with you.

12/30/2016

Wade was able to turn around a quote within 24 hours. We had him quote our entire house and he broke each section out for us so that we could then tell him which areas we wanted done and know the cost upfront. Wade was very professional and takes great pride in the work that he does. We will definitely hire him again for any paint jobs at our house!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our 2 story entryway painted and Wade was flexible with coming in to quote us and then fitting us in to get it done before the holiday.

12/08/2016

Excellant, very timely and efficient and friendly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painted kitchen and bathroom

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] I appreciate it.

12/07/2016

That is a testimate of his honesty and trustworthiness. I would never hestitate to hire Baker Painting Company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wade Baker has done painting for me both in my former home and in my present condo. Wade is a perfectionist that does precise work. I have even let Wade to do a job while I have been on a vacation.

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it is always nice working with you. I appreciate the great feedback.

Exterior painting & staining, Interior painting & staining, Custom woodwork finishes, Faux finishing, Woodworking, Drywall repair,Wallpaper removal,Gutter cleaning,Gutter Protection.

Ask for details.