Baker Painting Co

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2011

W271N4780 Greenhill Ct

Pewaukee, WI 53072

Baker Painting Company has provided custom painting, painter and staining services in Waukesha County and the surrounding areas since 1997. Conforming to the highest standards in professionalism, our company focus is professionally managed residential and commercial properties, new construction, residential and commercial improvements and more. With the goal of providing clients with the highest level of integrity, specialized skills and workmanship, Baker Painting Company has built its reputation on attention to detail and client satisfaction. These high standards of customer care have personified the Baker name with quality....

03/01/2017

Melissa K.

He did a phenomenal job....so good, in fact, that I needed to add to the job. Other rooms looked poor by comparison. I will definitely hire him for all future painting.

Description of Work
Kitchen, foyer, and basement painting

Category interior painters

Thank you it was a pleasure working with you on your home.

02/02/2017

Jim V.

Wade was courteous, professional, friendly and I felt he treated my home like he would treated his own.

Description of Work
Changed kitchen cabinets from stained to painted white and refreshed the stain and polyuerathane on a dozen doors and associated woodwork

Category interior painters

thank you it was a pleasure working with you.

12/30/2016

Denise B.

Wade was able to turn around a quote within 24 hours. We had him quote our entire house and he broke each section out for us so that we could then tell him which areas we wanted done and know the cost upfront. Wade was very professional and takes great pride in the work that he does. We will definitely hire him again for any paint jobs at our house!

Description of Work
We needed our 2 story entryway painted and Wade was flexible with coming in to quote us and then fitting us in to get it done before the holiday.

12/08/2016

Mary S.

Excellant, very timely and efficient and friendly

Description of Work
painted kitchen and bathroom

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] I appreciate it.

12/07/2016

Susan T.

That is a testimate of his honesty and trustworthiness. I would never hestitate to hire Baker Painting Company.

Description of Work
Wade Baker has done painting for me both in my former home and in my present condo. Wade is a perfectionist that does precise work. I have even let Wade to do a job while I have been on a vacation.

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it is always nice working with you. I appreciate the great feedback.

12/01/2016

Jen A.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Baker painting Company! Wade just painted all my kitchen cabinets, butlers pantry and fireplace surround. I couldn't be happier! He was meticulous in his set up to assure that everything would be protected as he worked in each area. He was knowledgeable and thorough in explaining why certain primers and painters perform better than others. He had a vent system that kept fumes to a minimum. And his work is perfection! I cannot find a flaw anywhere. I was so happy with the work that I will be hiring Wade to paint my entire main level after the holidays.

Description of Work
painting kitchen cabinets and fireplace

Category interior painters

Thank you for the awesome feedback.

11/07/2016

Dan B.

Job was great, much better than what I could have done.

Description of Work
Wade came out himself and gave me a bid on a bathroom job, and I scheduled it and he did a great job. I Plan on using him again.

Category interior painters

Thank you for the feedback.

11/04/2016

Mike J.

Very pleased with the quality of the work and the friendly professional service.

Description of Work
Had my Oak kitchen cabinets painted white.

Category interior painters

Thank you for the kind words it was a pleasure working with you and Mrs. [Member Name Removed]

09/28/2016

Brenda G.

Wade painted out master bath this week, and has done many rooms in our house including a two story foyer and a cathedral ceiling. He is always very accommodating with scheduling. He does amazing work and takes great care in protecting the surrounding areas, furniture, floors, etc. I highly recommend Baker Painting Co

Description of Work
Wade painted our Master Bathroom walls and ceiling.

Category interior painters

Thank you i always appreciate the feedback.

05/06/2016

Debby N.

Wade was very prompt & communicated his arrival times conveniently. He was very systematic in all the steps needed to complete this project which should his extensive experience in his field. I did suggest to him to coach his customer more on how they move their refrigerator out & the way without scratching Their floor & why they must by move it the first place (paint can ruin fridge fan system).

Description of Work
Oak kitchen cabinets painted white.

Category house painters

It was a pleasure.working with you.

Matrix Home Solutions

Now Offering A COVID-19 Stimulus Program • $0 down • Up to $2,000 in immediate cash rebates • 12 months no payment, no interest program that rolls into a low payment, low interest plan as low as 2.99%! • Now offering VIRTUAL/REMOTE consultations We are a locally owned and operated basement finishing specialist servicing the Chicagoland area. Our focus is providing clients with a clear, upfront vision of expectations through a design/build approach. Our free design service provides potential customers with a collaborative consultation geared towards budget, wants, needs and lifestyle.

Offers by Matrix Home Solutions on Angi
    Kitchen Saver Inc DBA Savers Kitchen & Bath

Savers Kitchen & Bath is a locally owned family business with an impeccable reputation for providing quality crafted home improvements for over 34 years. Savers Kitchen & Bath employs our own on-staff designers & installers allowing us full control of your project from inception to completion. The virtual elimination of sub-contractors allows us to complete projects more quickly & provide a higher level of service through improved communication with our clients. You'll be informed as to what to expect daily during installation. Savers Kitchen & Bath provides a vast array of remodeling options to fit any budget. Whether your desire is a simple facelift or a complete renovation, we can help.

BlackRhino Floors

Affordable World Class Floor Coating Solutions We provide concrete coatings, polishing and mortar systems Our residential specialties are garage floors, basements, patio's, driveways, steps and porches.

Check, PayPal

Exterior painting & staining, Interior painting & staining, Custom woodwork finishes, Faux finishing, Woodworking, Drywall repair,Wallpaper removal,Gutter cleaning,Gutter Protection.

Ask for details.