America's Best Remodeling

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2014

4.3

General Remodeling

America's Best Remodeling is an insurance-approved general contractor specializing in storm damage restoration. We are preferred contractor of many insurance companies and are certified installers with CertainTeed, GAF and Owens-Corning, having completed extensive training on exterior installation products and damage inspection. Additional e-mail: info@americasbestremodelingnet...

Empire Home Remodeling

Empire Home Remodeling, Inc specializes in windows, siding, roofing, creativity, customer service and project management necessary for success. Our most satisfied customers are those who want a company to manage their project, leaving the problem solving and details to the professionals, thus allowing them a worry-free experience.

Offers by Empire Home Remodeling on Angi
Mad City Windows & Baths

We are the premier home improvement company in Madison, Green Bay, Milwaukee & throughout Wisconsin with years of experience and countless home improvement projects to prove it. We’re locally owned and operated so we know what works best in this climate and we choose quality products designed with Wisconsin area homeowners in mind. Whether you need replacement windows, vinyl siding, bathrooms, or metal roofing our professional installers will leave your home looking great.

Weather Tight Corporation

Weather Tight is the Milwaukee area window leader and are a family owned and operated company that has been serving the nine-county area of Southeastern Wisconsin since 1986. www.weathertightcorp.com Weather Tight is Wisconsin’s largest exterior home remodeler with more than 30,000 satisfied customers. Our proudest accolades include: -In business for 35 years -Over 30,000 satisfied customers -"A+" Rating with the Better Business Bureau -Wisconsin's most recommended remodeler Weather Tight is licensed, bonded and insured and a member in good standing of: -National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) -Metropolitan Builders Association (MBA) -Better Business Bureau (BBB) We offer our customers a free, in-home, no-obligation consultation and price quote. We are confident that we can provide you with the best quality product, for the best price – guaranteed! Weather Tight has a full-time factory-trained service department that will take care of your needs should you need your warranty serviced. You do not need to track down the manufacturer, just give us a call and we will take care of everything for you!

09/28/2016

Project started just before winter and ended the beginning of Dec. 2015. We had a host of complaints that some work was done very poorly. After sending pictures and speaking with the owner they agreed to come back in Spring and make right things that were not done completely. He was true to his word, even though they had been paid the whole contract, he sent out an expert and laborer and in two da...

Description of Work
Replaced roof, siding, and tore our gutters. The gutters where torn off and thrown in a pile. I cleaned them up to be put back up after the siding was finished. We did not agree to new gutters. They also tore off the gutter guards and tried to replace them with inexpensive and unsatisfactory materials. I asked the gentleman doing the work to get off the roof, I called his boss at America's Best and told him it was unacceptable. We removed that part of the project from the contract and billing.

Category gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,siding

02/08/2016

12/25/2015

Description of Work
they are storm chasers. we had hail damage in aug, needed roof, siding and gutters. since they were doing all that, I also had some windows replaced/installed, and soffits, fascia and Windows wrapped. this was my cost. workmanship not necessarily outstanding . ....got what I paid for.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

11/06/2015

Description of Work
America's Best Remodeling came to my home dressed in nice ABR uniforms, drove a nice ABR painted truck, and went up on my roof and found hail damage. Used a computer video to show me damage. I contacted my insurance carrier and they agreed with ABR, sent me a check for 1/2 of repair costs. Work was done. I received 2nd check. There were some discrepancies in the work that were taken care of without further insurance company involvement. I would give ABR an A rating, however, ABR is only as good as the contractor they sub-contract (Craftsman-Lexington, not related to Sears). In central KY that sub-contractor was a D or F rating. But ABR worked with me and everything was resolved to my satisfaction.

General Contracting, Roofing, Siding, Windows, Gutters