RAMMER FENCE INC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2008

4.1

1955 Stillman Dr

Oshkosh, WI 54901

We are a full service fence company....

09/30/2015

patrick S.

Description of Work
Put in chain link fence for dog penning purpose. It is beautiful, added to the looks of the yard, lots of compliments. Prompt, professional, and excellent price. Love this company, highest recommendation!

09/23/2015

Brettschneider G.

Description of Work
Similar situation with another local fencing company. Promised a quote and called back after two weeks and was promised again a quote..... NOTHING

01/28/2015

Edward C.

11/12/2012

Marilyn M.

When one of the owners came to talk to me (in a timely manner) he first asked what I wanted to do, i.e. how I wanted the fence to look and the area wanted. He showed me examples of various fences they had done and told me in detail how the work would be done, and what to expect. I never had considered sloping the fence at both ends, for a nicer look! This was suggested, and I love the result!! I was told about the quality of the wood used, how it would be installed, and their guarantee. I had been driving around town looking at MANY fences, and can truly say that the result I got was not what I initially expected. It was MUCH better. The type and quality of my fence is absolutely perfect for what I wanted it to do, and gives my side and back yard a very nice and and quot;privateand quot; area. It blocks out the neighbor's pool/garbage cans/etc. I can't say enough about the personality of the craftsmen who did the work, and the apparent pride this company takes in its work. I would definitely recommend Rammer Fence to anyone!

Description of Work
Installed "privacy fence" between my yard and the neighbor's.

09/06/2012

Sally M.

The owner of the company came to our home to measure for the fencing and bring samples. He was professional, experienced, and polite. The product is superior. The fencing was installed in two days and when we had to make a change, adding a gate to be able to get a riding lawn mower through, he sent his crew back to take care of this. The crew represented the company well and did a great job installing the fence. They cleaned up after themselves and had great eyes for detail. We would highly recommend Rammer Fence and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Purchased wrought iron fencing and had it installed.

05/10/2009

MARGARET S.

We later we discovered that our property lines had been incorrectly marked by previous owner and fence had to be removed. Called Rammer to put the fence in somewhere else and also to get an estimate for 3 more panals. Promised an estimate promised to come the next week. Did neither, Called again , more promises. Did not come did not call. Left message, no return call. Obviously cares only about big jobs and customer curtesy is only forthcoming BEFORE a possible larger fencing job. Meanwhile we have been waiting a month and now have to look for someone else. A courtesy call telling us they were too busy to do it would have been the least one could expect.

Description of Work
put in 3 panal vinyl privacy fence. All was ok with the original installation. But read below

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

We supply and install all styles of fence, chain link - galvanized and vinyl coated, cedar, vinyl and ornamental.