Sage Plumbing

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2011

LIPINSKI Plumbing HVAC Company

LIPINSKI Plumbing HVAC Company

Since 1993 we have been specializing in plumbing, heating, and cooling services-- installs, repairs, maintenance, and more! Septic systems, water wells-pumps, drain cleaning+camera services, kitchen-bathroom or whole house remodeling gas piping, radon removal systems, new construction, water softener - iron removal. Just ask! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/25/2018

Always late or never turned up, he gave every excuse under the sun. Workmanship was very poor, he always left a mess that we ended up cleaning up afterwards. Still not finished the job after 4 months and we ended up hiring someone else to finish and redo the poor remodel and trim.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY plumbing,water softeners,home remodeling,drain cleaning

07/12/2017

Not good. He was always late a job he told me that would be done in 2days took 4 weeks and he didn't even finish. I had to hire another company to finish the job. He brought alcohol and drugs to the work site. I almost lost the sale of my house due to move in delays. Very unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-pipe my home

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,home remodeling

08/16/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired to install new water heater, sloppy work, no receipt and has not returned repeated phone calls. Do not hire!!

CATEGORY drain cleaning

10/25/2011

We had a bad leak under the kitchen sink, we had to empty buckets of water dripping into the basement all day long. Steve Sage came recommended from my wife's co-worker.  We called Sage to see when he would be available, and he said he had a job to do first. After explaining our situation, he put us ahead of the prior commitment and was at our home in less than 20 minutes. Work was completed withi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a leak under the kitchen sink between the floor and the basement ceiling.

CATEGORY plumbing