Dane's Quality Craftsmanship, LLC

Wisconsin Depart of Safety and Professional Services
09/24/2021

36543 Normandale Dr

Oconomowoc, WI 53066

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Owner operated, family run. I will look at the job, bid the job and do the job; my wife does the paperwork. Each job is individually estimated. I have over 30 years of experience and specialize in overcoming structural challenges. We will bring in our team of subcontractors when necessary, but generally it is just me and sometimes my wife will help me out. Customers like this because she cleans up really good!!...

window replacement (48)door installation (38)woodworking (24)general contractors (12)handyman (8)home remodeling (3)siding companies (3)roofing (2)egress window (2)drywall (2)decks & porches (2)electrician (1)

05/17/2021

The project went extremely well. The company is very professional, and yet friendly. The quality of their work is great. I would hire them again for another project.

Description of Work
Install 5 large windows in screens in porch

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

03/12/2021

Very nice to deal with and work was perfect. The only problem was it took a very long time, but that was due to winter weather.

Description of Work
basement storm replacement and exterior trim details built.

Category egress windows,replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

Yes I agree the time did run long. This was due to COVID and the window's lead time being triple the normal time. This delay took us into the dead of winter where the work could not be completed because it was outside work. Thank you for your patience. Glad you are pleased with the final results! Susan

03/06/2021

Quality, efficient and timely work. Good communication with his team.

Description of Work
window installation

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

01/23/2021

We were very pleased with the craftsmanship of the work completed. Dan and Sue are professional and friendly. Responded quickly to our request for an estimate. Flexible with scheduling. Completed on time, as scheduled. We would definitely consider them for future home projects.

Description of Work
Rework side entry door to improve efficiency.

Category doors

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

01/21/2021

We had a total of 17 hollow core doors from the original house construction that were replaced with six panel. Dane’s facilitated the selection process of our new doors and hardware. Dan initially fitted and hung each door and then replaced the existing doors. We wanted to keep the existing door molding which was in good shape but required matching the original stain. The staining expert they prov...

Description of Work
Machining, staining and installation of interior slab doors

Category doors

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

Review for Dane's Quality Craftsmanship, LLC - 36543 Normandale Dr, Oconomowoc, WI - 39149361

Thank you very much for the kind words and recommendation. You were a pleasure to work with as well. Take care. Susan

11/26/2020

Great! Dan does good work at a very fair price!

Description of Work
Installation of prehung entry doors and window

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

11/20/2020

Very well. Good communication throughout project. I felt very reassured I had made correct decision both for replacement choices and to Dane's Craftmanship for installation.

Description of Work
Installation of a "knock-down" patio door system and a window.

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

11/19/2020

Dan was referred to me by Lisbon Storm, Screen & Door after I inquired about an installer to help with a window project we were having trouble with. Though Dan did not bid on this project, he took time out of his busy schedule to give me feedback on what was done so far and what needed to be done to get this back on track. His input was greatly appreciated as he has over 30 years of experience in ...

Description of Work
Window Assessment

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

Glad we were able to assist Thank you very much.

11/14/2020

Dan did quick efficient first class job. I will use Dan again. Great personality

Description of Work
exterior cedar stairs and gate repairs

Category contractors,decks

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

11/12/2020

Quality of work exceeded my expectations! The doors look wonderful from both inside and outside the house. The price of the work was reasonable and I would definitely use Dane’s Quality Craftsmanship for future projects.

Description of Work
strip, repair, restain and reglass (2) 12 lite French swinging doors.

Category woodworking,doors

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

Thank you for the review. It was a challenging and fun project to do and see the final results. Thank for your entrusting such a delicate project to us!

I love to install doors and windows, but especially like to repair them, if possible. Many parts can be ordered to bring function back to a product. Range style homes are my preference, getting away from ladder/scaffolding work.

New Home Construction, Major remodels, Roofing, Electrical, Plumbing.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal