TILE TIM Contracting

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2005

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

OWNER OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ASK FOR DETAILS ON TRAVEL CHARGES & SERVICE FEES....

TILE TIM Contracting

Legacy  masonry

We are a Masonry company that does commercial and residential repair work. Brick repair, tuck pointing restoration, block foundations rebuilding and repair, parapet walls repair.

Empire Home Remodeling

Empire Home Remodeling, Inc specializes in windows, siding, roofing, creativity, customer service and project management necessary for success. Our most satisfied customers are those who want a company to manage their project, leaving the problem solving and details to the professionals, thus allowing them a worry-free experience.

Offers by Empire Home Remodeling on Angi

01/05/2016

Incredibly prompt with excellent follow-up. Tim was helpful in recommending alternative designs and talking through the process. He was on time, on budget, and the results are wonderful. I would use him again - and that is the highest recommendation that I give.

Description of Work
We needed a backsplash installed in our kitchen. We had completed a kitchen refresh and the backsplash was the last item that needed to be completed.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

12/06/2015

I met with Tim for over an hour on 10/26 and he offered a number of ideas (after repeatedly telling me how shoddy wisconsin contractors are and how outdated all wisconsinites are in their tastes as he knows he is from california) He came back on 11/3 and I spend another hour plus with him as he did his measurements. I was promised an estimate by 11/8. I followed on 11/20 and asked status - he resp...

Description of Work
Showed up for two appointments

Category ceramic tile

04/03/2015

If you want a job done right/correctly the first time, call Tim. He listened to me and provided necessary guidance in areas where I had no expertise. His proposal/quote was accurate and very fair. His scheduling was spot on and efficient. And he will put in the extra effort to maintain the schedule and cost. When it comes to the selection and installation of stone and/or tile Tim is second to none...

Description of Work
Installed new Travertine stone shower and bathroom floor. Subcontracted plumbing, electrical and drywall work.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,pavers, gravel

02/11/2015

Great Job! Tim was always here on time, worked late, job was completed within time quoted. The floors look great. We would deffinately hire Tim again for any future jobs.

Description of Work
Installed woodgrain tile flooring in hallway and room.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

01/10/2014

We had to have some tiles installed for us around the whirlpool tub that had to be repaired. He did an excellent/superb job. You can't even tell it was repaired. He does not normally do work like this. The house was brand new - BRAND NEW. And the builder had gone under. He was recommended to us through family and he is THE BEST!. Wish he would have done ALL our tile in our house.

Description of Work
installed some tiles for us

Category ceramic tile

07/09/2013

He was fantastic actually. He was meticulous in his work. He communicated well and got the job done quickly.

Description of Work
I used Tile Tim Contracting to rebuild a shower.

Category plumber","home remodeling contractor

11/12/2012

I already knew that I wanted porcelain tile for its durability and a classic pattern. Tim suggested layouts that would complement the space. He called to confirm dates and arrived on schedule. He was careful to clean up after himself each day - something many contractors do not do.

Description of Work
Tim is very passionate about the quality of the work that he does. My carpenter couldn't understand why Tim went to the trouble of removing the old 1x8s that made up the sub floor and replacing them with 3/4" plywood. Fortunately, I had two other tile installers say the same thing. I have a beautifully installed foyer that will be heavily used for years to come. I would hire him again. Not the cheapest initial cost, but I wanted a job that did not have to be redone in a couple of years!

Category ceramic tile installer","flooring contractor

10/23/2012

I didn’t quite like his attitude; he didn’t want to write an estimate. He seemed to be saying that he does high end work. He wanted to make a big project out of my piecework tile job. I think he only takes big jobs.

Description of Work
I needed some tile work done.

Category ceramic tile installer

04/02/2012

Tim did a meticulous job installing our limestone back splash. Besides having an artistic eye, he proved to be a true "master of his trade". He answered our questions with patience and understanding, keeping in mind the results we wanted to achieve. He was here on time every day. Tim is a perfectionist in every aspect and takes pride in his finished product/design. We are extremely satisfied.

Description of Work
Install our kitchen limestone back splash.

Category ceramic tile installer

01/27/2012

When I first tried to contact Tim I used his website. It wasn't working properly and he never got back to me. I then sent an email to him and he responded right away. He came out and spent over an hour looking at what I wanted to do and making suggestions. I got a price quote from him within a week or two and we agreed on a price. He had a drywall contractor that he worked with repair and finish the drywall in the room, he had us pick out the tile and order it. I did my own plumbing and electrical and it all worked out to a TEE. His work is very good looking and we are very pleased with it. Tim does extremely good work and I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Tim tiled our bathroom shower stall and floor. He also took care of preparing the walls in the rest of the bathroom for a new finish. Everything was done on the schedule that he laid out. He was very meticulous and it turned out exactly how we had hoped.

Category ceramic tile installer","flooring contractor

COMPLETE KITCHEN & BATH REMODELING, INSTALL TILE, STONE & HARDWOOD FLOORING, SHOWERS, TUB SURROUNDS, COUNTERTOPS, BACKSPLASHES & FLOORS.

RE-GROUTING & TILE REPAIRS, SANDING, REFINISHING & REPAIRS.