Milwaukee Pet Services

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2012

490 W Lagoon LN Suite 2616

Oak Creek, WI 53154

Milwaukee Pet Services provides dog walking and pet sitting services in the Milwaukee area. All of our sitters are experienced pet professionals demonstrating knowledge of pet behavior, health and first aid. We are experienced in caring for for senior pets and pets with special needs; medical or behavioral. We treat your pets like they are our own, with high quality care and lots of love! We are experienced in caring for for senior pets and pets with special needs; medical or behavioral. We treat your pets as of they were our own, with high quality care and lots of love!!...

09/22/2017

Matthew O.

Love the service. They're walkers all really care for animals and do a great job. My dogs look forward to their visits. And they take the best pictures of my dogs!

Description of Work
I have used Milwaukee Pet Services for dog walking and pet sitting for more than 3 years.

01/26/2017

Kenneth Z.

The dogs love the special attention they receive. They run to the door to greet the walker. Super reliable and dependable Our dogs are part of our family and that is how they are treated by their walkers

Description of Work
I have daily dog walks and have also used for vacation sitting

01/26/2017

Kenneth Z.

Great use them daily They animals love all the attention Our cat even comes out when they are here for special attention

Description of Work
They walk our dogs cut nails and give lots of live

12/09/2016

Debbie S.

Milwaukee Pet Services delivered professional service from beginning to end. Not only was the service performed impeccable, but the communication through the Company website Client portal was seamless. Their punctuality, professionalism and attention to detail in caring for our dog, gave great peace of mind during the time away from home and pet . I would highly recommend using the services that Milwaukee Pet Services offers and will definitely be using them again in the future.

Description of Work
Came to the home twice a day for 7 days at the time requested to assist with caring for a diabetic dog.

Lisa S.

I've had excellent experiences with every dog walker. They've always been professional, warm and kind to my dog, and they're great about sending updates. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
I've used Milwaukee Pet Services for about two years now, in two different locations, for coming to walk my dog when I'm not at home.

Sarah F.

I have been using Milwaukee Pet Services since I moved to Milwaukee 4 years ago. I work long hours and they always make sure that my dogs are well taken care of in my absence. Scheduling is super easy with their on-line system and they are very responsive when my needs change last minute! I completely trust them with my dogs and in my home. They are a wonderful and highly professional team. When they have a new walker they ensure someone who knows my dogs comes with the first time to introduce the walker and my dogs and to show them the routine. They continue to walk my dogs when I moved from the East side to Wauwatosa (and have a huge area that they cover). I would highly recommend the Milwaukee Pet Services team to anyone who is looking for help!

Description of Work
Daily walks and overnights, but know that if I need help getting my dogs to the vet that they would be more than helpful!

Jenna S.

The girls that come over are so sweet and like what they do. They take really good care of our dog and send us pictures and updates about him during their time together. We couldn't be happier with the services we receive! Definitely a trustworthy company!

Description of Work
Milwaukee pet services is a wonderful dog walking and pet sitting company.

Category dog walkers

Loree C.

We have been working with Milwaukee Pet Services for several years -- with absolutely no complaints and only high praise. Our animals love the regular, attentive care they receive. We have a strong connection with our primary pet sitter (and a growing relationship with her back up / alternative sitter). They take careful precautions and we feel safe trusting our babies to them. They have learned the nuances of our somewhat picky pets and make sure they all get the attention they need. In addition to great pet sitting, they always bring in the mail, pull in the garbage containers from the curb, make sure the house is locked up tight when they leave, and send detailed reports after every visit about how the animals are doing. We couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
Long dog walks, feeding, petting, playing, insulin injections, and other animal care while we are away on travel. (Average cost per visit is $25)

Matthew O.

Milwaukee Pet Services does a great job. There have been a few situations where I got stuck away from home and asked them for an emergency walk, and they have always come through. Every once in a while I am at home when the dog walker arrives, and the dogs are so happy to see them it just warms my heart.

Description of Work
Milwaukee Pet Services takes my three dogs for a walk once or twice per week. I sign my dogs up for the 45 minute walk, which leaves plenty of time for a walk, play time, treats and lots of petting. After the walk, the send me an email with a recap to let me know who went #1 and #2, how playtime went, and they always include several pictures, which are very comforting.

Kari W.

All the walkers are great. They provide details of their visit, pictures and messages. The scheduling is easy and I can see who is coming and when they are coming at anytime.

Description of Work
Weekday dog walking

Category dog walkers