American TV & Appliance of Oak Creek

With Angi since April 2011

4.4

Additional phones - (262) 548-8550, (414) 521-1000, (515) 273-3000, (563) 359-5000, (815) 229-1400. Additional fax - (414) 362-1339, (608) 275-7529. Additional DBAs - American TV, American TV and Appliance & Furniture, American of Brown Deer, American of Appleton American of Oak Creek, American of Waukesha....

Triware Solutions

Triware Solutions provides full service IT support to both businesses and home users. I understand the issues that cause a user to become frustrated with computer technology. I work from the principal of applying solutions based on hardware, software and services. I charge $50/hour based on actual time of services. I stand behind my work and will revisit for free if you are not satisfied. I personally complete all work. In business since 2002 but I've been fixing computers since 1999. Please contact me by phone, 414-367-8103. If I am unable to answer, please leave a detailed message and I'll call you back. I also accept text messages as well.

Pure Sound & Vision

Pure Sound & Vision specializes in Audio & Video design, sales and installation in the residential & commercial markets. We specialize in flat panel TV installation and stock a large variety of cables, surge protectors, wall mounts and other installation accessories on our work vans. We offer a wide range of residential AV services including, new home wiring, multi-room audio (SONOS), Home Theater design and installation, and smart home automation & control (NEST & LUTRON). We are a NEST certified Pro as well. We always strive to exceed our client's expectations since our business is built upon outstanding customer service and client referrals.

SOUND DESIGNS

Home Theater Home Automation Home Audio/Video Networking Structural Wiring Security

06/02/2012

American TV has good pricing. I also purchased a washer and dryer at the same time as the dishwasher. My sales person was wonderful! He didn't try to over sell me, and he was very honest. As a matter of fact, he talked me out of spending more money. I thought I wanted a super deluxe washer, with the steam and all the extras. The sales guy specifically asked me what kind of laundry I had. He told m...

Description of Work
I purchased a dishwasher from American TV & Appliance of Madison about 2 years ago.

04/13/2011

I had to wait for some parts to get in but the salespeople seemed knowledgeable. They helped me select products and they gave me a good deal. I had them come and install the TV and the Bose sound system. The installers were knowledgeable, professional, and fast. I could have gotten it cheaper on the internet but I wanted to support local business.

Description of Work
I bought a 46 inch LCD Sony TV from American TV & Appliance.

Category home theater design,tv sales

08/21/2009

On 1-22-09 we purchased mattress set from American. By June of this year we developed a problem with mattress having huge lump/hump in the middle with body indentation where we sleep. We notified salesman who sold it and he did state to me this has been happening in the past. He sent out representative who inspected the mattress by putting a 30" level to determine that the body indentation just mi...

Description of Work
On 1-22-09 we purchased a new Sealy mattress set. This was a more top of the line set and we were assured comfort and durability and Sealy guarantee.

Category mattresses

04/17/2009

I purchased the appliances over the Thanksgiving holiday as part of a kitchen remodel scheduled for late January/February. Salesperson did a great job with helping me with the selection and working with my remodel design. She also did a great deal of work to look for the best deal, including possible rebates as well as helping with the hold of appliances until needed as part of the remodel. After ...

Description of Work
Purchased new appliances: Frigidaire Professional Series SideBySide Refrigerator, Slide-in Range, Dishwasher, and Over Range Microwave.

07/23/2008

The sales person was very good, and I am very pleased with the refrigerator that I bought. They delivered it for me and took my old one away. My only problem was the scheduling of the delivery, the sales person told me that it would be an evening delivery, but the delivery people told me it was afternoon, so it took a little effort to change it.

Description of Work
I bought a combination Amana Refrigerator and freezer from them.

05/28/2008

The purchase went smoothly and I got a good price, but was downhill from that point on. I scheduled delivery of both the range and microwave, with installation of the microwave for FRIDAY, MAY 23, 2008. (Note: Installation was $100 in addition to the $1940 paid for the appliances). On Tuesday, May 20, while I was out of town on business, American phoned to "confirm" delivery of my appliances on WE...

Description of Work
I purchased an electric range and top line over the stove microwave.

07/28/2007

Bought the unit on a Friday. Scheduled it for delivery and set up on the subsequent Friday. American called on Wednesday to identify a three hour time period for the Friday delivery. They arrived about one hour into this period.

Description of Work
Bought a washing machine during American's half price mark up sale. Paid $818 for the washer, by far the cheapest of three quotes. Paid $50 for delivery and set up and $12 for removal of the old machine, plus tax.

05/15/2007

Overall excellent experience. My wife and I went to American looking for a new stove during their 1/2 markup employee discount week. We were immediately approached to be helped. The sales representative was very helpful is showing us gas and electric stoves. The sales representative was knowledgeable about the different brands and differences between them. We ended up purchasing a gas stove later ...

Description of Work
Purchased new gas stove at American TV and Appliance.

10/10/2006

I bought a GE gas stove. I wanted a particular model that nobody else seemed to carry. I called American and ordered it on the phone, and they delivered it the following week for free. The stove came with a slight chip, and they sent someone within a few days to pick it up and deliver a new one. There was no hassle involved; I was very impressed with the customer service.

Description of Work
I purchased a gas stove.

08/04/2006

Mike the installer called me on the day of delivery at work, as I was expecting, and we agreed that the 12:00 noon to 2:00 PM time-frame would work for both of us. He showed up a little after 1:00 PM and removed the old unit and installed new dishwasher in a little over an hour. He did a great job and I was very happy with the entire experience.

Description of Work
Purchased a new stainless steel dishwasher to replace inferior quality unit that failed. The sales person at American TV was friendly and not overly aggressive on the sale. I found the item I liked and ordered for delivery and takeaway.

Category appliance sales

Installation, repair and replacement of audio, computer electronics, gaming, car stereo, home theater, appliances, TV antenna & furniture and mattresses.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa