EDWARD NEUENS & SON EXCAVATING

With Angi since October 2010

Bertrand Services LLC

Bertrand Services specializing in excavating and landscaping! Big or small we can get the dirt moved! Have been working in this line of work for 9 years now and love what I can show customers what I can do either putting pipe in the ground for drainage to final grading topsoil we can handle it!

07/30/2015

I was originally told they could not get to us for another week. Within the next hour our septic began to back up into our drains. I called back and spoke with Sarah who was wonderful and sent someone out within the hour. It was pouring rain and storming but the great man who did the pumping stayed out in that rain and did a wonderful job. We were told also that our Brush filter needed to be repla...

Description of Work
Pumped out septic emergently.

Category septic tank

10/11/2012

The 2 gentlemen that came showed up first thing in the morning and were very professional. They took my paperwork that was required from the city and did their inspection. The septic was pumped quickly and they took care of all paperwork that was required. I would definitely recommend them to everyone I associate with.

Description of Work
We needed our septic tank pumped as per the City of Marinette which is required every 4 years. They were there exactly the time and day they said they would be. The tank was pumped quickly and they took care of the paper work for the city of Marinette. The price was very good as I was not able to come up with the total amount all at once. The secretary at the Neuens office stated that I could pay in installments and it would not be a problem. She was very nice and very helpful.

Category septic tank