Straighter Line Services

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2014

1571 Highway 65 Buidling 4

New Richmond, WI 54017

Straighter Line Services is a small company offering Honest, Professional, and Affordable service

08/26/2014

Lori L.

I was very pleased with the way everything went. My fence looks great and I was very happy with the final result. I would refer and use straighter line services again.

Description of Work
Built a chain link fence around my backyard.

Category fencing

08/24/2014

Chris H.

The whole experience went really good with no surprises. The fence was done on time and I couldn't have been happier.

Description of Work
Installed a chain link fence around my back yard with two gates, one being walking size the other big enough for a riding lawn mower.

Category fencing, driveway gates

08/24/2014

Chris H.

Everything went really great. The crew all seemed to know what they were doing, and Mike, whom I already knew from the past, seemed to stay on sight the majority of the time which I really appreciated. They put the gates exactly where I wanted them and everything looks great.

Description of Work
Ive been using this company for quite a while, since 2009, to service my irrigation system. My experiences have always been pleasant. The repairs have always been done in a timely fashion and usually very inexpensive in comparison to years past experiences with other companies. I finally decided to fence in my backyard. Mike came out and gave me an estimate that seemed fairly reasonable. After getting two more estimates from other company's, one in person and one over the phone, I decided to go with Straighter Line Services. They were a little cheaper and have done good work for me in the past. Mike came back out and explained how the entire process would work. I paid a deposit and less than two weeks later I have a wonderful looking chain link fence in my backyard.

Category fencing, irrigation systems

08/17/2014

Kathlenea C.

The whole process was great. Very professional and courteous. My grandpa loves the walk way and its very level and sturdy. It's a nice feeling that my grandpa can walk outside and be on sturdy ground.

Description of Work
Straighter Line Services built a new walk way out of pavers for my grandpa.

Category hardscaping

08/08/2014

Ashley R.

From the estimate to the end result, everything went smooth in a timely manner. I couldn't have been happier.

Description of Work
I had a seven zone sprinkler system installed. The crew was very kind, professional, and quick. They even fixed my gate while they were here. The foreman explained what was done and guaranteed everything for two years. I couldn't have asked for better service and the price was reasonably affordable. After my neighbor told me what he paid, I knew I got an amazing deal.

Category irrigation systems, driveway gates

Squeegee Squad

As a Western Wisconsin Window Cleaning Company, thousands of customers have come to trust our customer service-oriented approach to provide a great window cleaning experience. Our window cleaning company was built on a solid foundation and will continue to grow and serve Hudson Eau Claire, & Western WI for years to come. As your local professional window cleaning company, we provide residential, commercial & high rise window washing services. Window washing is an art and skill to leave no streaks, be efficient and use the proper tools we are experts in keeping your home or commercial property looking sparkling. Contact us for a free estimate on Window Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Chandelier Cleaning, and more! Payments options available are cash, credit cards, and checks. Additional location - 2809 E Hamilton Ave #179 Eau Claire, WI 54701.

2022 Super Service Award

Super Wash Bro's

Here at Super Wash Bros, we pride ourselves in performing top of the line SoftWashing and Pressure Washing services for our communities. We are dedicated to going above and beyond our customers expectations while also providing the highest level of cleaning which is promised by Super Wash Bros.

2022 Super Service Award

The Bat Evictors

We are bat removal specialists. We have been serving Southeast MN and West Central WI for over 20 years. Our process of exclusion uses one-way exit devices that allow bats to get out but not get back in. We are owner operated. We guarantee results. Please note that we do not remove pests and rodents.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available
    Satisfaction

Straighter Line Services offer Irrigation, Fencing, and all aspects of Landscape service. We also offer snow removal and general lawn care. We design, install, repair, replace, and upgrade. Straighter Line Services is a full service company.

Ask for details.