The Painting Co

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2010

Awards & Badges

18715 W Lookout Ln

New Berlin, WI 53146

TPC is a Painting Company co-owned by Adam Toellner and Ben Bahnson. Both owners graduated from UW-Whitewater. Collectively we have a combined 30 years of painting experience. We have painted hundreds of houses, yet we dont take any job for granted. As a company we are constantly learning about new products, and procedures that will help deliver excellent and long lasting results for our customers. Our company's core value is trust, and this is installed into our employees from day 1. Our goal is to deliver on every promise and expectation we set with each individual customer. We also pride our self on doing the work ourselves with experienced workers meaning we do not subcontract our work. You can also expect the work to be done in a timely and efficient manner. We aim to not only paint for you today, but for tomorrow as well....

house painting (77)interior painting (34)pressure washing (16)woodworking (5)drywall (1)decks & porches (7)deck cleaning (1)

02/13/2021

Incredibly well. Adam and his team exceeded my expectations. They were punctual, respectful, and efficient. I was impressed with their process and how aware they were of my belongings and my space. I wish I had more interior space for them to paint! Highly, highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire interior of the house was painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2021

09/24/2020

THEY DID A OUTSTANDING JOB....THE HOUSE IS A 1953 RANCH AND NEEDED A GOOD POWER WASHING AND SCRAPING AND THEN A THICK PRIMER AND THEN THE CABOT ACRYLIC SIDING STAIN AND IT TURNED OUT GREAT PLUS THEY DID CLEAN UP AND LEFT THE PROPERTY IN GOOD SHAPE. PRICE WAS VERY REASONABLE AND THEY COMPLETED IN A TIMELY FASHION

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
POWER WASH AND PAINT EXTERIOR HOUSE AND GARAGE

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2020

06/15/2020

They did a great job at a fair price. The crew was very professional and left our yard clean. We would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Trim Staining

CATEGORY woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

04/02/2020

My painting project was extensive included two hallways one with stairs, a living room with beamed vaulted ceiling, an entrance hall with stucco ceiling,and a dark accent wall to be covered in lighter white shade, I was impressed that the crew of TPC was able to complete my painting job in one day with the quality workmanship I had hoped for . Ben was wonderful to work with and his entire crew was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

12/09/2019

Don't waste your time they'll never call you and our call you back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior staining

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2019

We have no record of this customer trying to contact us for an exterior request. Angies list is currently reviewing this matter and this bad/false review should be removed shortly.

06/27/2019

Excellent contractor to work with. Responsive, punctual and professional. No problem using the paint I had already purchased when I was going to do the job myself. Kept us informed at all times and returned calls promptly, a rarity with many contractors. The crew both days were efficient, professional and considerate of the landscape and surroundings. First call when painting is needed inside or o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete exterior painting of 1700 sq ft Bi-level and detached 2 car garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

06/11/2019

Ben and Adam were easy to work with and very responsive. They did a fantastic job on our project and had it all completed in one day. We will definitely be using them for future painting projects. We decided to handle one bedroom ourselves (since it was a different color) which took us four partial days and multiple coats. We said over and over that we wished we had just let them do it as well. We...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted living room, dining room, den, bedroom, and one bathroom. The den had built-in bookshelves which they painted around, and the bathroom was previously a deep red requiring primer and several coats.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2019

03/21/2019

Prompt, efficient, tidy, and professional. I liked the fact one of the owners came to give the bid, and gave me the total cost in a few minutes. He came before the crew to give verbal orders to them, and after the job, made sure everything was done to my satisfaction. Excellent work; above and beyond my expectations. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of Living room, dining room, kitchen - open concept - with high ceilings with sky lights. Original dark colors covered with lighter paint. Excellent painting, done in a day. Well worth the money.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

Photo for The Painting Co - 18715 W Lookout Ln, New Berlin, WI - 37775124

03/11/2019

Ben and crew did a great job, from the initial consultation, through completion of the project. I'm very happy with the work they did. The house looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting: 3 rooms + ceiling & closet

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2019

11/08/2018

TPC is awesome! Have had them paint the exterior and interior of my home. Pricing is great, quality and level of professionalism second to none. Will continue to utilize them in the future. Highly recommend TPC for your painting needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior and Interior Painting

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2018

Exterior painting and staining, interior painting, staining, powerwashing, fence staining, deck sealing, minor patchwork & wallpaper removal.

MasterCard, Check, Visa