Elite Exteriors LLC

Wisconsin: Safety and Professional
07/27/2022

17790 W Liberty Ln

New Berlin, WI 53146

Elite Exteriors is a third generation, family-owned business located in New Berlin, Wisconsin. We can provide all your exterior home improvement needs from roofing, siding and gutters to windows, doors, insulation and decks. We do repairs as a Time & Materials Contract. We have developed a solid reputation throughout southeastern Wisconsin for quality craftsmanship and great customer service. Let our experienced staff guide you in making your home renovation process as seamless as possible. ...

roofing (128)siding companies (58)window replacement (35)decks & porches (12)gutter repair (40)general contractors (21)door installation (15)insulation (15)woodworking (14)chimney repair (10)skylight installation (9)home builder (6)

04/03/2021

Roman C. S.

I received 5 estimates on this job. I usually choose one of the middle estimates. BUT, because I just wanted the roof to outlast me, I chose Elite who happened to have the lowest estimate. I worked with Karl on this job and he is VERY professional, responsive and knowledgeable. Karl answered PROMPTLY every call, text and email. I can sometimes be very annoying when I am spending thousands of dollars. Karl called me a few days ahead with a heads up on the dumpster and the job. At that time we were out of town and I gave Karl the go ahead. two days later we were back home and the crew were just finishing up the roof. Great we missed the noise of the removal and installation and it saved our pets the trauma of that noise. My old roof was 21+ old and after all was said and done, wood rot and replacement cost me an extra $550. Best contractor home repair experience I have ever had.

Description of Work
Removed and replace roofing and gutters

Category contractors,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 04/03/2021

01/14/2021

Vicky S.

After deciding to stay put in our house instead of building new, we knew the first phase of our remodeling would need to be the exterior... replace the roof, gutters, downspouts, windows, siding, and landscaping. After an exhaustive amount of research on companies that provide these services in SE Wisconsin we decided to interview the TOP 5. Knowing this would be a very big and expensive project it was important that we get a good vibe and trust the company we choose. (Early in the process, before doing much research, we got a bid from an actual con-man-scammer, who had been convicted for scamming and stealing! Yes, they're out there, so be careful.) When we interviewed Ryan from Elite it was very apparent that he knew his stuff and was a transparent, straight shooter. He helped educate us on the different materials to choose from and why some are seemingly more expensive at the beginning but are a better choice in the long run. After researching again we soon realized everything Ryan told us was absolutely correct! We are SO glad we decided to go with HARDIE siding and FULL REPLACEMENT MARVIN WINDOWS! The entire process was fast, the disruption was minimal, the communication was great, the materials used were superior, the crew was friendly and conscientious, and the price was very fair! They did an excellent job on our front porch and exterior doors also! I can honestly say I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND ELITE EXTERIORS to anyone in need of some exterior updating. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
New roof, gutters, downspouts, siding, windows, porch, and doors.

Category contractors,decks,gutter repair,insulation,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

Review for Elite Exteriors LLC - 17790 W Liberty Ln, New Berlin, WI - 39135053

01/14/2021

Vicky S.

Description of Work
New roof, gutters, downspouts, siding, windows, porch, and doors.

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

Review for Elite Exteriors LLC - 17790 W Liberty Ln, New Berlin, WI - 39135051

01/04/2021

Lisa K.

It has been almost six months since Elite Exteriors replaced my cedar shake roof with longer-lasting asphalt shingles. Elite was just excellent. I started out by getting several quotes from different roofers in the area. Do you know some companies didn't even call me back? WTH? Anyway Elite was the best quote experience and a good price for what I needed so I went with them. The quote process was fast, informative and no one tried to talk me into something else. Respectful! They helped me choose a shingle that would mimic the general look of cedar without the problems of a shake roof. I even let Elite pick the color. (They were absolutely correct and it looks great!) There was a little bit of a rain delay on the start date (to be expected) but Elite came within a week of when they said they were coming. The materials were dropped off in my driveway (with my input on location). Same for the dumpster. Nice and respectful. The Elite roofing crew came the next morning. You have never seen a crew so efficient and cohesive. Ever. Watching those roofers was like watching a ballet. They all knew what to do. They used a lot of hand signals to communicate and everyone was moving all the time. I have never seen a crew as in-tune with each other as these roofers. We actually setup chairs outside in the yard so we could watch them. It was beautiful to behold. Worth the price of admission. You will want to know that the roofers from Elite picked up after themselves. I found very few staples/nails/etc. after they left - true for both the driveway and the lawn. This is important to me since I love to walk around barefoot in summer. Of course, the roof looks great -- straight, no bulging, etc. My house looks like new! Randy, my office contact, was lovely. There was a slight billing issue (these things happen). I talked to Randy and he corrected the error within 10-seconds. It was a breath of fresh air not to have to have some long argument over it. Randy knows his business and was upstanding. I so appreciate the respect he gave me. The price of my roof was really good. The service was excellent. My roof looks great. And I was treated with respect during the whole process. Please give Elite Exteriors a call if you are looking for a new roof. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Replacement of cedar shake roof. Went for asphalt shingles for durability.

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

12/06/2020

Ben B.

We purchased a home and contacted Elite Exteriors for a consultation on the condition of our existing siding. Instead of just discussing my concerns over the phone, they willingly sent Ryan out to look over the house. He was very knowledgeable and provided clear guidance in managing deterioration and making mends while we begin to budget and save up for replacement with a superior siding product. I really appreciated their customer service. Thank you Elite Exteriors.

Description of Work
Consultation

Category siding

Work Completed On 12/06/2020

11/09/2020

Brent M.

Cedar siding tear off, James Hardie Install

Description of Work
It went great. It was a huge job in elite was up to the task. It started with the sales process, Scott is extremely intelligent about construction practice and products and it was really helpful for us. Even color selection assistance. We had a job bid out by six other contractors in elite one out. We were assigned Jeremy for oversight of our job and he did an excellent job keeping the crew on task. It was an enormous job, we had a couple of bumps in the road in elite took care of it very quickly. The quality of the work is outstanding and the value delivered for the price points leaves us to do business with a Elite again. The city of Franklin inspection came out to look at a couple of the projects we have done in the house, without asking the inspector shared that he runs into Elite jobs frequently and they always do a great job. Franklin does have a little bit of a reputation for being tough on inspections so I was impressed by this comment.

Category gutter repair,siding,woodworking

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

11/01/2020

A R.

Went with a different quote, but Elite Exteriors responded quickly and professionally to provide a quote.

Description of Work
Siding replacement project

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

03/21/2020

sam B.

Service was great, Zach Davis did an excellent job coordinating my roofing job and the cleanup. The quality was incredible and I would love to hire them again!

Description of Work
roofing and siding

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

03/20/2020

Jaden A.

Zach had great service and cleanup.

Description of Work
Roofing job

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

03/19/2020

Danny B.

Zach was absolutely amazing to have. He got it done exactly the way I asked. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
roof

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

Roofing, HardiPlank (fiber cement), Vinyl Siding, LP SmartSide Siding, Soffit, Fascia, Windows, Skylights, Insulation, Gutters, Rough Carpentry, and Finish Carpentry.

We do not do repairs.