Elite Exteriors LLC

Founded 1960 • With Angi since July 2015

17790 W Liberty Ln

New Berlin, WI 53146

Elite Exteriors is a third generation, family-owned business located in New Berlin, Wisconsin. We can provide all your exterior home improvement needs from roofing, siding and gutters to windows, doors, insulation and decks. We have developed a solid reputation throughout southeastern Wisconsin

10/05/2022

CHRIS B.

After the hailstorm in early June in southern Wisconsin the storm chasers were out in full force. I did not want to go with any of them so I did my own research and found Elite Exteriors and am very glad I did! Ryan came out within days to give me a very fair estimate for a new roof (with extended warranty since they are a GAF certified installer), James Hardie siding, and downspouts. After looking over the damage he said he would have an estimate to me in a few days and on the third day I received a very detailed estimate (at this time I had been waiting for other estimates from a couple other contractors for a couple weeks). Ryan was amazing to work with - he gave recommendations for colors, sent us addresses so we could look at those colors on houses he had done, and was extremely responsive. If I ever had questions or concerns, Ryan got back to me the same night or the next day at the latest. This continued through the whole process. His employees were great as well. Karl was responsive with roofing questions/concerns (anything I had questioned, no matter how small, he made it right), Jeremy with the siding and Manuel, who did all of the siding, was amazing. Our house got a complete make-over with quality materials and my wife and I are extremely happy with all of the work (we have gotten many compliments from neighbors too). I highly recommend this company as my family's experience with them could not have been better.

Description of Work
roof replaced, new siding and downspouts

04/24/2022

Michelle R.

Elite Exterior completely redid the exterior of our house - replacing the siding and adding stone to the exterior. The work performed was exemplary! All of the crew members were professional and courteous and were focused on ensuring we were happy with the end product, checking in throughout the way. They were extremely hard-working and completed the project much quicker than we would have ever anticipated. An absolutely fabulous company to do business with!

Description of Work
House Exterior Replacement

04/03/2021

Roman C. S.

I received 5 estimates on this job. I usually choose one of the middle estimates. BUT, because I just wanted the roof to outlast me, I chose Elite who happened to have the lowest estimate. I worked with Karl on this job and he is VERY professional, responsive and knowledgeable. Karl answered PROMPTLY every call, text and email. I can sometimes be very annoying when I am spending thousands of dollars. Karl called me a few days ahead with a heads up on the dumpster and the job. At that time we were out of town and I gave Karl the go ahead. two days later we were back home and the crew were just finishing up the roof. Great we missed the noise of the removal and installation and it saved our pets the trauma of that noise. My old roof was 21+ old and after all was said and done, wood rot and replacement cost me an extra $550. Best contractor home repair experience I have ever had.

Description of Work
Removed and replace roofing and gutters

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing

01/14/2021

Vicky S.

After deciding to stay put in our house instead of building new, we knew the first phase of our remodeling would need to be the exterior... replace the roof, gutters, downspouts, windows, siding, and landscaping. After an exhaustive amount of research on companies that provide these services in SE Wisconsin we decided to interview the TOP 5. Knowing this would be a very big and expensive project it was important that we get a good vibe and trust the company we choose. (Early in the process, before doing much research, we got a bid from an actual con-man-scammer, who had been convicted for scamming and stealing! Yes, they're out there, so be careful.) When we interviewed Ryan from Elite it was very apparent that he knew his stuff and was a transparent, straight shooter. He helped educate us on the different materials to choose from and why some are seemingly more expensive at the beginning but are a better choice in the long run. After researching again we soon realized everything Ryan told us was absolutely correct! We are SO glad we decided to go with HARDIE siding and FULL REPLACEMENT MARVIN WINDOWS! The entire process was fast, the disruption was minimal, the communication was great, the materials used were superior, the crew was friendly and conscientious, and the price was very fair! They did an excellent job on our front porch and exterior doors also! I can honestly say I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND ELITE EXTERIORS to anyone in need of some exterior updating. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
New roof, gutters, downspouts, siding, windows, porch, and doors.

Category contractors, decks, gutter repair, insulation, roofing, siding, replacement windows, doors

01/14/2021

Vicky S.

Description of Work
New roof, gutters, downspouts, siding, windows, porch, and doors.

01/04/2021

Lisa K.

It has been almost six months since Elite Exteriors replaced my cedar shake roof with longer-lasting asphalt shingles. Elite was just excellent. I started out by getting several quotes from different roofers in the area. Do you know some companies didn't even call me back? WTH? Anyway Elite was the best quote experience and a good price for what I needed so I went with them. The quote process was fast, informative and no one tried to talk me into something else. Respectful! They helped me choose a shingle that would mimic the general look of cedar without the problems of a shake roof. I even let Elite pick the color. (They were absolutely correct and it looks great!) There was a little bit of a rain delay on the start date (to be expected) but Elite came within a week of when they said they were coming. The materials were dropped off in my driveway (with my input on location). Same for the dumpster. Nice and respectful. The Elite roofing crew came the next morning. You have never seen a crew so efficient and cohesive. Ever. Watching those roofers was like watching a ballet. They all knew what to do. They used a lot of hand signals to communicate and everyone was moving all the time. I have never seen a crew as in-tune with each other as these roofers. We actually setup chairs outside in the yard so we could watch them. It was beautiful to behold. Worth the price of admission. You will want to know that the roofers from Elite picked up after themselves. I found very few staples/nails/etc. after they left - true for both the driveway and the lawn. This is important to me since I love to walk around barefoot in summer. Of course, the roof looks great -- straight, no bulging, etc. My house looks like new! Randy, my office contact, was lovely. There was a slight billing issue (these things happen). I talked to Randy and he corrected the error within 10-seconds. It was a breath of fresh air not to have to have some long argument over it. Randy knows his business and was upstanding. I so appreciate the respect he gave me. The price of my roof was really good. The service was excellent. My roof looks great. And I was treated with respect during the whole process. Please give Elite Exteriors a call if you are looking for a new roof. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Replacement of cedar shake roof. Went for asphalt shingles for durability.

12/06/2020

Ben B.

We purchased a home and contacted Elite Exteriors for a consultation on the condition of our existing siding. Instead of just discussing my concerns over the phone, they willingly sent Ryan out to look over the house. He was very knowledgeable and provided clear guidance in managing deterioration and making mends while we begin to budget and save up for replacement with a superior siding product. I really appreciated their customer service. Thank you Elite Exteriors.

Description of Work
Consultation

11/09/2020

Brent M.

Cedar siding tear off, James Hardie Install

Description of Work
It went great. It was a huge job in elite was up to the task. It started with the sales process, Scott is extremely intelligent about construction practice and products and it was really helpful for us. Even color selection assistance. We had a job bid out by six other contractors in elite one out. We were assigned Jeremy for oversight of our job and he did an excellent job keeping the crew on task. It was an enormous job, we had a couple of bumps in the road in elite took care of it very quickly. The quality of the work is outstanding and the value delivered for the price points leaves us to do business with a Elite again. The city of Franklin inspection came out to look at a couple of the projects we have done in the house, without asking the inspector shared that he runs into Elite jobs frequently and they always do a great job. Franklin does have a little bit of a reputation for being tough on inspections so I was impressed by this comment.

Category gutter repair, siding, woodworking

11/01/2020

A R.

Went with a different quote, but Elite Exteriors responded quickly and professionally to provide a quote.

Description of Work
Siding replacement project

Category garage builders

03/21/2020

sam B.

Service was great, Zach Davis did an excellent job coordinating my roofing job and the cleanup. The quality was incredible and I would love to hire them again!

Description of Work
roofing and siding

03/20/2020

Jaden A.

Zach had great service and cleanup.

Description of Work
Roofing job

Evan D.

Went great, zack was really helpful in communicating with us throughout the job. Clean up was thorough and quick. Would Highly recommend.

Description of Work
roof

Danny B.

Zach was absolutely amazing to have. He got it done exactly the way I asked. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
roof

Marko M.

they did a great job, everything was done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
roof

Tom C.

Zack was excellent and timely in getting us a quote and working around our schedule to have the work completed. My wife was very satisfied with the work done, so to me that is what matters most.

Description of Work
roof

Isaac A.

my roof now looks amazing thanks to zack and his team! he was a very friendly guy and got things done to meet all my expectations. i will recommend him to everyone i know!

Description of Work
roof

01/29/2020

Paul V.

Great work by Elite Exteriors - their entire team! They worked through inclement weather; finished the details to the end. We were made aware of problems that we didn't know existed and solutions were offered to us. The roof and siding work changed the appearance of our home and gave it a nice face lift! There was extensive carpentry work as well and rebuilding of the exterior fireplace. Our places was left spotless--excellent clean up. Very personable and easy to work along side. Our expectations were met and then some!

Description of Work
New roof and siding

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing, siding, chimney repair

12/24/2019

Nicholas Z.

I got six estimates. Elite's was in the middle. They did a wonderful job with my house roof, garage and new gutters. I was very pleased. Their covering of things around my house was excellent. They did not damage anything and their cleanup was amazing. It's rare I can say this about a company but I give them an A+.

Description of Work
Replace roof and garage and install new gutters.

Category gutter repair, roofing

09/13/2019

MICHELE W.

I WAS TOLD THE JOB WOULD TAKE A COUPLE DAYS. THIS WAS A REPAIR JOB FOR A WOOD PORCH. THIS JOB TOOK OVER A MONTH. THEY WOULD REPLACE ALL THE BOARDS THAT NEEDED TO BE REPLACED,ETC!. BE VERY CAREFUL OF THE LANGUAGE OF THE CONTRACT. BE VERY SPECIFIC AND OUTLINE WHAT YOU NEED TO BE DONE. OTHERWISE, YOU WILL BE LEFT WITH COLUMNS THAT ARE UNPAINTED AND NEED TO BE SCRAPPED AND PAINTED. OF COURSE I WOULD HAVE NEVER AGREED TO A JOB THAT LOOK LIKED THAT. PAYING ALMOST $17K FOR A UNFINISHED PORCH IS NIUTS. BUT WE WILL NEVER HIRE THEM AGAIN. ALSO, WE HAD TO TEXT THEM PICS OF THE MATERIALS THEY LEFT ON THE JOB, IF YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT AN ISSUE, THEY WILL HALF FIX IT AND CHARGE YOU 75/HR WITHOUT TELLING YOU THAT IS HOW LONG IT TOOK AND IT WILL APPEAR ON YOUR INVOICE..WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE CHARGE UNTIL YOU GET THE BILL AT THE END. I WOULD NOT HIRE THEM AGAIN.

Category decks

We worked very hard to make her a happy customer. The contract was very specific on what it covered and didn't cover. I did talk to the customer on the phone about her issues with the invoice. I pointed out how the contract explicitly stated that certain items weren't included. She responded stating that she didn't understand what those items were so she had no idea they were not going to be done (those were probably questions to get clarified before moving forward with our proposal). That being said I understood what she was telling me and I was sympathetic to her comments. We did go back and install a pre-painted board around the perimeter of her deck for free (cost was about $1000 for us). After that she was still frustrated, but just told me she would mail in the check. I wanted her to be happy so I immediately sent her an updated invoice with a few hundred deducted (Great Customer Discount :)). Again all we wanted was for her to be a happy customer. We have reached out to her a few times since, but she has not returned our phone call. Our desire is to have an opportunity to still make her a very happy customer. It is our ONLY concern..

06/30/2019

Robert H.

It was awesome. I spoke to Ryan as my sales person and he was, friendly, knowledgeable, and above all listened to my situation. I have who is medically fragile and needed to be out of the home during the work. However, it is difficult for her and us when she is out of the home and staying in a hotel because of her many medical needs. Ryan assured me he would do his best to get the job done as quickly as possible. I did get estimates from 3 contractors and Elite was very competitive with pricing and review on Angie's list and the BBB were better than the other two contractors. The day the work started they did sent extra crew members and finished tearing off and installing the roof in one day. They stayed until almost 9:30 cleaning up. These guys worked their tails off and worked quickly and efficiently to complete the job. The roof looks great and the workers were very pleasant and worked seamlessly to complete the job. Very hard working crew who seem to be complete professionals who do this kind of work all the time. The second day the hardi plank was installed and on the third day to gutters were installed and the entire job was finished before noon. The dumpster was removed and everything was cleaned up. Coincidentally, my daughter was in the hospital for 10 days and did not have to go to a hotel, but she returned home just hours after the work was completed. Zack was the coordinator of the project for my job and did a great job communicating with me on the progress of the jobs. Again thanks to Ryan, Zak and the crew for getting the work done so quickly. My roof, fascia and gutters look great.

Description of Work
New roof, gutters and hardi plank of fascia boards

Category gutter repair, remodeling, roofing

04/17/2019

Michael D.

Great company. Zack explained everything in detail. Told us what to expect at every step of the process. Jose and his crew were amazing. Very fast, very meticulous. They worked in between bad weather and finished in only a total of three days. I highly recommend Elite Exteriors.

Description of Work
New shingles

01/30/2019

Lora D.

The inspection and estimate of the roof on our pending home purchase performed by Zack and Elite Exteriors quickly became our #1 pick (we had 3). Zack was the only one who actually got up on the roof, took pictures and thoroughly explained how Elite Exteriors would tackle the job. The other 2 estimators didn't even get on the roof before they gave us a price. Zack presented us with... hands down..... THE BEST description of work to be performed, price and promise of exceptional service. He lived up to all of the above! We are so happy we chose Elite Exteriors and can't say enough good things about Zack.... he was a pleasure to work with!!! The roof was done in one day and the guys did an exceptional job of cleaning up before they left. The next day I looked out my window and saw Zack walking around my yard picking up smaller pieces of packaging/trash that had been missed. I would hire Zack and this company again in a heartbeat!!!

Description of Work
We were purchasing a home with a 23 year old roof. We needed quick estimates so we would know exactly what we were getting into with this purchase. Elite Exteriors was able to get Zack out to check out this roof next day.

Category gutter repair, roofing

01/25/2019

Sarah P.

Working with Elite Exteriors was great. Ryan was very professional and answered all my questions. He made sure I was satisfied with the quality of the work. There were a few touch ups required (minor) and when I asked about them I did not receive any defensiveness or push back (as I have with other contractors) and he was committed to making sure I was satisfied. I was impressed by how hard the crew worked, even in bad weather. They installed an outside light for me that I had purchased and something was missing from the box, the worker returned it to the store for me and got a new one. Elite Exteriors went above and beyond at every step, I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
New siding installed

Category gutter repair, siding

12/06/2018

Louann C.

I called Elite Exteriors to replace a pool deck with composite lumber (expensive) so I was a bit anxious to contract with an unknown company. I read the reviews and they were stellar, so I got an estimate and ultimately went with them. The project managers and builders were professional, friendly, and very customer oriented. I ask a lot of questions but never felt patronized or sensed any annoyance about it. The builders were neat, on time every day, often called in advance to tell me their arrival time, and best of all built a beautiful, solid deck. I recommend them to anyone with a deck project and I wouldn’t hesitate to have them provide any of the other services they offer based upon my experience with their company. Louann and AC Chaudier, Eagle, WI.

Description of Work
Pool deck rebuild

Category decks, roofing

12/02/2018

David G.

The work they did was very good, they arrived on time, and there was no mess left behind.

Description of Work
A few areas of siding needed to be replaced.