Donovan & Jorgenson Inc

Wisconsin: Trade
05/01/2022

16935 W Greenfield Ave

New Berlin, WI 53151

NATE Certified HVAC Technicians available for tune-ups, maintenance, repairs, and installation of furnaces, boilers and air conditioning systems. We also offer Smart Thermostats, Indoor Air Quality Products, HRV/ERV Air Exchangers, and Bathroom and Kitchen venting. Working with your builder for new home systems. Commercial, Multifamily equipment and roof top installations, maintenance, and repairs. We also offer 24 hour emergency service 365 days a year, if you call our office at 262-784-6440 after business hours just press #1 for emergency service. ...

HVAC Companies (369)air duct cleaning (9)electrician (4)water heaters (1)

12/08/2021

Mayank M.

Went great! John S. arrived promptly checked thermostat, boiler, voltages & recommended replacement. But after replacing with same Nest 3rd Gen Thermostat, still had same error. John brought Ken & they wrassled issue to the ground by installing an isolation relay - problem solved! Service was prompt, professional, courteous & effective. I highly recommend D&J's services.

Description of Work
Fix 3rd Gen Nest Thermostat 'overcurrent' error

Work Completed On 12/08/2021

07/30/2021

Tracy N.

We've been using them since 2018. We like them because back in 2018, we had a problem with the circuit board, we hired 2 contractors but couldn't fix the problem. but Donovan & Jorgenson fixed it in 10 minutes ans so we re impressed.

Description of Work
HVAC

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

06/14/2021

Jim L.

Brad and Will did a great job on the installation. Left no mess behind. Couldn't even tell they were here except I have a new furnace and A/C! There were no surprise costs. Got an estimate and that was what I paid.

Description of Work
Replace Furnace and A/C

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

02/08/2021

CAL H.

They came out and did a fantastic job. They're reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Repaired central air unit

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

Thank You for your business and your communication about your experience.

12/04/2020

Mark V.

Very well,the 2men were very professional and cleaned up after the job was done.

Description of Work
Replacement of gas furnace

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

We thank you for your review and your business.

08/09/2020

Imran S.

They squeezed me into their schedule and got it fixed.

Description of Work
Relay on HVAC had to be replaced

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to send your review. We are happy we could help.

07/19/2020

Jim K.

I had an Amanda central air conditioner unit installed on June 8 to replace an old unit from the 1990s. The new Amana unit is much louder than the unit it replaced. There is a continuous reverberation which penetrates the house as it runs. A technician was sent to my house to address this problem. He made some adjustments and said he had done everything he knew to solve the problem. Any improvement was minor. I deeply regret making this purchase. I will never again buy a Goodman/Amana product. I do not know to what extent installation is contributed to the problem.

Description of Work
Installation of central air conditioner

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

We are sorry to hear your experience with us was not to your satisfaction. We would be happy to come back and further investigate if the problem still persists. Our records do show that we came out on July 28th and did some additional work to try and remedy the noise issue. Please let us know if there is still an issue with the system and we can come back out to take a look. Thank you.

06/19/2020

HELEN M.

They were very knowledgeable and honest.

Description of Work
They did furnace check up.

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Thank you very much for the nice review! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to helping you with your HVAC needs in the future.

06/11/2020

Penny P.

Sales person friendly. Installers did not advise me of problems identified as they worked. For instance, after work completed they informed me "a brick popped out" they sealed area without first advising me and or showing me the area. Sealing looks sloppy and unattractive, I cringe every time I look at it! They installed rubber tubing to cover central air wires, piping etc, using plastic twist ties which caused damage to tubing. I emailed pictures to sales person, It took several days to get return response. Had I not followed up there probably wouldn't have been a return response. When original installers finally came to replace damaged tubing, they just showed up, didn't announce themselves to let me know they were here. Had it not been for my doorbell camera they would've come and gone. I went outside to make my presence known. I assumed they would talk to me again once repair work was completed...NOT! They left without following up with me, didn't say they were done and leaving!!! I blame myself, I should have interviewed other companies. I feel like they took my money and RAN! I don't feel like a valued customer! I personally would not do business with them again!

Description of Work
New Furnace and Central Air Unit.

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to let us know of our shortfall. There obviously was a lack of communication. We apologize for the inconveniences you have had. We WILL contact you to confirm the work we did is to your satisfaction, and to make sure your experience with our company is acceptable. We strive everyday for a great experience with our company. Thanks Again, Robb

06/11/2020

alberto P.

Everything went well. The team was on time as promised and completed the project ahead of scheduel.

Description of Work
Install new furnace and AC.

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

Employee Owned heating and cooling company with NATE Certified technicians ready to help maintain, repair, and install new equipment in your home. Over 30 years servicing all the Southeast Wisconsin, Milwaukee Metro Area from three locations. ...New Berlin Office - 16935 W. Greenfield Ave. New Berlin, WI 53151 (262) 784-6440 ...Genesee Office - W306S4879 Hwy 83 Mukwanago, WI 53149 (262) 968-4086 ...West Allis Office - 5420 W. Electric Ave. West Allis, WI 53219 (414)727-1004

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover