CK Electric LLC

06/30/2024

4575 S Moorland Rd

New Berlin, WI 53151

c-kelectric.com

Local licensed and insured Electrical Contractor in business over 10 years with contacts in other trades. We come to your home and clean-up when we leave. Our trucks carry parts and equipment for routine Service Calls. Our employees are state licensed and certified. We offer Time & Material or written Quoted jobs so you know your costs up front. We travel 1 mile up to 125 miles for most jobs, further if needed. Prompt scheduling of work. No job too small or too big. We answer our phones and promptly respond to your needs. We coordinate the work to meet your schedule. We accept cash, check, Visa and MasterCard....

electrician (199)lighting (49)ceiling fan installation (26)home remodeling (4)home inspection (4)HVAC Companies (2)basement remodeling (1)

03/11/2021

Sandy H.

From estimating to install, everything went great. Our technicians, Kris and Brady were both very professional and courteous. Very happy with the job done.

Description of Work
Had our electric upgraded to 200 amp service, new panel installed and wired and some outlets converted to GCFI

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

12/28/2020

Karen M.

Top notch! I’ve never had to hire an electrician but lo and behold, my first contact will be my last and only. Words can not express the gratitude I have embedded in this company. I have heat and lights for the HOLIDAY:)

Description of Work
Electrical, which caused me to lose heat.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] I am just happy that I could help you in your times of need

12/09/2020

Morgan M.

Andy was quick, efficient, and professional. Complete, removal and new fan replacement, was done well under two hours. All my inquiries were answered. wished the cost was lower, but given the times (Covid-19 & Christmas Holiday), satisfactory.

Description of Work
Bathroom exhaust vent fan replacement.

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

09/23/2020

Daniel M.

We used CK once before when we converted a place to a first floor laundry. Their work was top notch. When we needed additional work we only called them, as we were more than satisfied. They just finished up the work this time and we were very pleased. I would absolutely use them again and recommend them for anyone needing quality work.

Description of Work
Needed two appliance outlets added inside and wire up an entire second garage

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

08/12/2020

Samantha V.

It went great! I had Chris who called when he was on his way and he completed all the work I wanted done in 1 day and in less than 5 hours! A lot of the work he had to do was not replacing but installing. I am very happy with the work and the price was reasonable with a free quote. I would definitely recommend CK Electric again!!!

Description of Work
Bathroom Exhaust Fan Install, Living Light Fixture Installed, Put 2 Outlets in.

Category electrician,lighting,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

Review for CK Electric LLC - 4575 S Moorland Rd, New Berlin, WI - 38793745

12/23/2019

Melinda H.

I couldn't be happier. From Mike the estimator, who first tried to locate the problem wiring but the wiring was about 60 to 70 years old. We knew it needed to be replaced. Mike was there about 2 to 3 hours and didn't charge us for that time. Our electricians, Kris and Adam were wonderful. Since I would have all ceiling boxes installed I was told I could have one in every room if I wanted. I had ceiling fans put up in the kitchen, dining room, living room and my daughters bedroom. All rooms but the other bedroom as no one stays in that room and I already had the light fixture. She got motion sensor closets that not only go on when the closet is opened, they are quite bright for her to see her clothes, which was a big problem for her in the past. The back hallway has always been an issue changing lightbulbs as it is a really high ceiling and very hard to change bulbs. They put in recessed lighting with LED lightbulbs that they say will last 50 years. They also put one of these recessed lighting in the kitchen in leu of the tulip light fixture that she had. They even fixed the outside lighting so when our dog goes out at night we can actually put a light on for him. (He is a black lab, very hard to see in the dark.) The whole job was completed in 4 days and they cleaned up great. I am very impressed and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Complete rewiring for our upstairs duplex.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 12/19/2019

11/19/2019

Donald C.

Great couldn't be happier. Thanks for hooking me up and I will have them back.

Description of Work
Service upgrade

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

07/06/2019

CONNIE S.

The electrician was prompt, polite, and responsive. However... The price was fair, if the work had been done properly. The switch replacement and the doorbell removal went well. The problem was with the thermostat replacement. After he replaced the thermostat (a smart thermostat was replaced by another smart thermostat), sometime later it was apparent something was wrong. I had the AC turned on (supposedly) but nothing but hot air was coming out of the vents. I turned everything off, and had the electrician back over. So we turned the air back on, and initially there was cool air coming from the vents. The electrician left, and before long, hot air started coming out of the vents. I decided to get an HVAC guy over (different firm), and he discovered that the electrician had mixed up the wires on the thermostat. The HVAC guy fixed the problem the electrician caused. My climate control has been working perfectly since then.

Description of Work
Switch replaced, thermostat installed, front doorbell removed.

Work Completed On 06/14/2019

As a business owner I would have appreciated the opportunity to correct this issue. I was not called about this problem the second time or would have sent a different tech out to repair the item or offered other options. We strive to always be the reliable company to call and get things repaired or replaced. I remember the tech going back on the call the very same day and found the wiring to the thermostat to be very brittle. As a master electrician myself I can say that if the thermostat would have been wired incorrectly the air conditioning could have not ever worked. More importantly how do we as contractors get bad reviews when we weren't even given the opportunity to rectify Sincerely Dale Resch (Managing Owner) CK Electric LLC

04/03/2019

William T.

I would recommend this company to all! Fair prices and quality work.

Description of Work
Complete House Upgrade

Work Completed On 05/15/2019

12/09/2018

Christine N.

When I had wall behind stove tiled - somehow wires were wrecked. Adam from CK came in - fixed those 3 outlets - added 2 more outlets - put new junction box in for new dishwasher-and install new hood range - so efficiently & fast & cleaned up whole area in less than 3 hours! Great price ! Highly recommend!! Mike & Dale are fantastic as well as they have done work at my home on previous occasions! TRIPLE AAA rating

Description of Work
Kitchen repair & additions

Category electrician,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

Electrical Services

There is no electrical service that we do not provide.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check