Brew City Flooring

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2011

2.2

Tim Winsall Flooring

I am a sole proprietor with one sub contractor. We both have over 15 years experience in floor installation and refinishing. I typically charge $2.50-$3.00 to install pre-finished or unfinished hardwoods of any variety. All prices are per square foot. I charge $4.25 to $4.75 depending upon location and floor condition, to sand, stain and apply 4 coats of commercial grade water-based finish with literature on the finish provided. Discounts may apply depending on home owners situation. I am very creative and I think laterally when it comes to pricing to accommodate the home owners budget including payments and other helpful options. If you email or request work through Angie's List and I don't respond, please call the business line as I am not always at my computer.

Flawless Flooring LLC

Flawless Flooring offers the best flooring products on the market with better craftsmanship and durability than big box brands. Come see for yourself at our New Berlin showroom. One of our flooring experts will be happy to run you through all our hardwood, vinyl and laminate flooring options. Some flooring companies have a one-rusty-van setup, operated by part-time teenagers. Other flooring companies subcontract for installation. Flawless Flooring never subcontracts. Each of our crew members is vetted, full-time employees. Employees over subcontractors give us greater accountability and give our customers peace of mind. With 10 vans and 16 employees, our installation crew is miles ahead of our competitors.

Final Finish Flooring

Refinishing and installation of hard wood floors, engineered and exotic woods. Insured and bonded, over twenty five years of experience. Call Don for a quick response, and free estimates. Messaging may delay response time.

Offers by Final Finish Flooring on Angi

08/16/2011

Al B.

I called for an to schedule an estimate for a wood floor refinishing. They had a $500 mininum regardless of the size of the rooms. Got answering machine. Got a phone call the day after and schedule for an estimate the following day. very prompt. Price was very good. After I got the estimate, I had additional questions. I called and again got the answering machine. Didn't get a call back that day or the next day. I called again and GOT THE ANSWERING MACHINE. I did get a call back finally but missed the call. So I called back and got the answering machine. left a message and did get a call back the following day. 1 1/2 weeks had now expired. By that time I had already scheuled another company.

Description of Work

Category hardwood floor

03/13/2011

LISA O.

This company was suggested to me at my work place when it was called Flawless Floors. Apparently, the owner moved out of state and his Mother took over the business. Craig, the sales manager, came and gave me the estimate and was reassuring of quality. I was happy that they could come out on a Saturday so I would not have to miss work. The job took about 2 days due to drying of stain before top coats. The men who did the job were polite and smoked outside during breaks (though the smell comes with them). After the job was complete, drop clothes were put down and the walls painted (by someone else). After that was completed and I had a good chance to look at the floor.....I saw some problems. 1) There was a screw sanded horizontally into the floor near the entrance and it is very evident! It cannot be hidden under a bed or furniture due to its location. How could this have been missed if the workers had cleaned the floors before sanding?! 2) The stain on the floor has definite inconsistencies. I KNOW that different boards take up stain differently (I have many rooms with wood floors) but this is lines of darker stain that go across multiple boards. It looks like some one used a rectangle spreader to apply stain but did not rub it out thoroughly. It leaves weird undulations in various locations- most near the walls. I called Craig who came to my home to look at the work. He agreed that this is not the quality the company strives for and was able to quickly see the stain problems and the screw. He said he would talk to the supervisor and see what they could do. I did request they come back or call after Christmas, as I had guests arriving the next day for the holidays and were staying in that bedroom. He said they would call after the new year. I did not hear back so I called him and the company.......multiple times! No responses from Craig. Finally after leaving many messages, Dina, the office manager called. She did not know why Craig did not call but said he was now taking a medical break (but was working during the month of January). Apparently, he told no about it. Dina arranged for someone to come out and look at it again. The guy who came out was one of the workers who did the floor and though he recognized the errors, seemed to make excuses for the quality. More phone calls. Had a conversation with Dina who apologized and revealed that the owner was planning on "getting out" of the business but that she (Dina) and a partner were hoping to acquire it. She told me that they don't give refunds at all but would talk to the owner. She did get back to me and offered 2 options.....to try and remove the screw and "rebuff" the floor (which would not address the stain problems) or accept a $50.00 refund. I accepted the refund though I made it clear that I thought this was woefully inadequate for the all the problems and the quality of workmanship. After all, to have my floors redone, it would cost me at least another $500.00! Its been a couple weeks now and I have not yet received any refund check nor heard back from them. I did leave yet ANOTHER message with them today. Sigh. I DEFINITELY would NOT recommend this company under this name or any other!!!

Description of Work
Pull up carpet and dispose. Sand, stain and refinish oak hardwood floors in bedroom.

Category hardwood floor

Brew City Flooring

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2011

2.2

13160 W Cleveland Ave

New Berlin, WI 53151

Installation and refinish of hardwood flooring & home remodeling.