AMERICAN TREE EXPERTS

Founded 1950 • With Angi since November 2000

American Tree Experts is a full service tree care company that has been family owned since 1950. We are Accredited by the Tree Care Industry Association and have ISA Certified and Board Certified Master Arborists, and Certified Tree Care Safety Professionals on staff. We are fully insured....

Cory's Lawn Care

Cory's Lawn Care

We specialize in helping clients increase the value and beauty of their homes by creating elegant outdoor living spaces. We create beautiful yard designs by combining seasonal color, perennials, landscaping, and maintenance. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the end result of your project. Your satisfaction is our priority and we strive to provide a service we are proud of. We start every project by providing a thorough consultation to understand your goals and the needs of the project. We do this to guarantee that the project is completed according to your preferences.

Offers by Cory's Lawn Care on Angi

08/13/2019

I will give these people credit they responded quickly. However, these people are VERY Unprofessional. First they send a message that says Dear Thomas. Then seconds later they send me a message saying Dear Michelle. They are so lazy they can't even keep their quotes right. But the best is they then send me two different emails. In one they quote me $125 to come out and look at my tree and in the s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked for a quote on having a large tree removed from my yard.

CATEGORY tree service

Although some tree care companies in our area do charge to give an estimate, we do not. We do charge to give consultations. A consultation occurs when we are asked to assess the health, condition, stability, etc. of a tree. The original request from [Member Name Removed] was that he had a very large oak tree in the back yard with a rotten trunk and that he was concerned that it would come down in ...

08/07/2018

They are excellent and show up on time. They work quickly and clean up very well. We would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have trimmed our larger trees and done pest control.They also removed three large pine trees and did stump grinding as well.

11/18/2017

Was very impressed with staff. Very professional and knowledgeable. Took the time to explain everything they were doing. clean up was fantastic. Would hire them again in a heartbeat. Great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 2 trees removed and stumps ground

10/14/2017

They worked 10 hour days and they worked constantly. They systematically cut down tree after tree. As the yard filled with limbs and logs, they chipped everything into a truck. After they finished cutting down all the trees and cleaned up the yard, they came back to grind the stumps. I love the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 22 blue spruce removed from my backyard. They scheduled their work with along with the work of the electric company since the trees had grown into the power lines.

10/03/2017

Excellent; the work was done very speedily and with no damage and no mess remaining in the yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

CATEGORY tree service

Insect & disease treatment, tree preservation, fertilizing, consultation, diagnosis, tree pruning, tree & stump removal, cabling & bracing, tree & shrub planting.

Lawn care