Akrit Sales & Service Inc

Founded 1955 • With Angi since May 2000

Additional phones - (800) 678-2578, (414) 529-6380. Family owned & operated. 34 Employees. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Additional email - customerservice@akrit.com. Additional fax - (414) 529-6385...

Mr Handyman of Waukesha & North Milwaukee County

Welcome to Mr. Handyman of Waukesha and Milwaukee Counties where professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. Licensed, Bonded, and Insured

BIG DAVE'S SERVICES

Why Choose Big Dave’s? To state it as clearly as possible, we’re not the right fit for everyone. We’re not the fastest. We’re not the cheapest. But our clients say, we are the best! We absolutely insist on doing things right the first time. No excuses. Period. If you are demanding, hard to please, and/or persnickety, we’ll get along great. We refuse to settle for anything less than the very best, and our clients appreciate our attention to even the smallest detail. Contact us today to get the process started!

Handy Helper

Handy Helper has a wide variety of skills to name a few; carpentry, electrical and almost anything around the home. Get jobs completed on your to do list at pro quality for a handyman price. Handy helper has been in the trades for over 20 years. Handy helper is an owner operator and strives to meet you satisfaction!

05/05/2020

Akrit was very professional. Patrick identified the problem, ordered a part and replaced it when the part came in. Great communication about cost, parts, timing. Paid over the phone and received an email receipt.

Description of Work
replace heating element in double oven (larger oven)

11/09/2018

Company was not prompt in replies to my initial request for service and prices are high. However, service tech was excellent - punctual, knowledgeable, professional, very neat and friendly.

Description of Work
Initial call was for Bosch dishwasher repair and Wolf oven door hinge. Replaced dishwasher instead of repair so charges were for service calls and oven door hinge replacement.

11/10/2015

He came in, ran the diagnostics, removed the air gap cover, removed a small piece of plastic that was blocking it from draining, ran the rinse cycle and that was it. It cost more than I anticipated but the Service Manager called and was very nice to explain everything to me. It is nice to work with a local company that someone actually listens to your concerns and cares.

Description of Work
Dishwasher had error code and wouldn't drain.

09/08/2015

They have done great work and are very reliable.

Description of Work
They fixed our refrigerator.

Category home improvement stores

11/19/2014

My Bosch dishwasher wouldn?t drain shortly after the one year warranty expired. Akrit is the Bosch servicer in my area, so I called them. I reached Debbie who told me to try one quick thing before she sent a service person. It worked! Akrit may have lost a service call, but they gained a new customer, a great Angie?s List review and future recommendations from me. (Debbie also made a call to get s...

Description of Work
My Bosch dishwasher wouldn’t drain shortly after the one year warranty expired. Akrit is the Bosch servicer in my area, so I called them. I reached Debbie who told me to try one quick thing before she sent a service person. It worked! Akrit may have lost a service call, but they gained a new customer, a great Angie’s List review and future recommendations from me. (Debbie also made a call to get someone out to me that day if needed!!)

08/04/2014

They couldn't find anything wrong with it but the problem still exists. We might need a new oven. The one tech was at the home for about an hour. We've used them a number of times since the last appointment.

Description of Work
They looked at a wall oven for us.

07/19/2013

The first guy who came in said my freezer needed a part that has to be ordered. He put it in a few days later it wasnt working. We called them back and a new guy came out. The new guy said that part shouldn't have been put it all together and we needed a new freezer. Thats what we ended up doing and they reimbursed us for the cost of the part and we really appreciated that.

Description of Work
They came to repair our freezer.

06/25/2013

We like them, they are one of the few that do the sub zeros.

Description of Work
I used Akrit Sales & Service Inc to check our sub zero refrigerator.

03/26/2013

The technician, Patrick, was prompt and very nice. He is very knowledgeable about the Sub Zero brand. If you are able to request a technician, I would highly recommend Patrick.

Description of Work
Unit inspected by checking freezer defrost cycle, which checked ok, and freezer thermostat which was cutting out. Thermostat replaced.

11/20/2012

They arrived on time. They were very friendly and helpful and gave me suggestions on other issues with the dishwasher. I am a repeat customer and would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
My Bosch dishwasher would not drain or cycle. They cleaned the drain which was plugged.

Category appliance repair

Residential and commercial appliances repair & sales.

dehumidifier sales