A & L Appliance Servicing, LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2006

City of New Berlin's "Business of the Month, April 2015" A&L Appliance Servicing LLC opened for business in 1998. We serve residential homes as well as condominiums and multi-family complexes throughout Greater Milwaukee area and Waukesha County in Southeastern Wisconsin. Our repair technicians are factory trained, certified, insured, have current background checks completed by PlusOne Solutions (4/2017) and have more than 30 years of combined service experience. We have a reputation for fast, friendly, reliable, quality service! Our repair service includes all major appliances. Dishwashers, Freezers, Garbage Disposals, Microwaves, Ranges/Stoves/Cook Tops, Refrigerators, Washers/Dryers, Trash Compactors & Window A/C Units. We offer a 10% discount to seniors 65 and older on the service call only. REFRIGERATOR SPECIAL When was the last time you had your refrigerator condenser coil cleaned? The #1 cause of compressor failure is a clogged condenser. $99 System Check & Condenser Coil Cleaning Mention REFRIGERATOR SPECIAL when you schedule your appointment to receive the discount. Cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons. Call for details. Offer ends soon....

Droegkamp Furnace Co

At Droegkamp Furnace Company, Inc. customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Please contact us for all of your HVAC needs, no matter how big or small. 18 employees. Uses subs for electrical work. 24 hour service. Free estimates. Financing available. Sorry we do not work on oil furnaces or boilers. Also we are not a plumbing contractor.

Offers by Droegkamp Furnace Co on Angi
Donovan & Jorgenson Inc

NATE Certified HVAC Technicians available for tune-ups, maintenance, repairs, and installation of furnaces, boilers and air conditioning systems. We also offer Smart Thermostats, Indoor Air Quality Products, HRV/ERV Air Exchangers, and Bathroom and Kitchen venting. Working with your builder for new home systems. Commercial and Multifamily equipment and roof top installation, maintenance, and repairs.

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Offers by Dave's Appliance Service on Angi

06/14/2019

Top notch! Done in the time they stated.

Description of Work
Repaired Washer

10/01/2018

The technician determined the issue and gave us our options to fix, or replace. We opted to replace the appliance.

Description of Work
Refrigerator review.

04/26/2017

Great! Professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and good value.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

04/26/2017

Maintenance and installation was done perfectly.

Description of Work
Appliance maintenance, and install range hood.

03/13/2017

It went very well. From the initial contact through the scheduling to the home visit. All was smooth and top level professional. Excellent resource.

Description of Work
The requested service was to diagnose and repair dryer problem.

02/27/2017

He is real fair. Quality of work is great, and is fair priced. him and his wife are just wonderful people.

Description of Work
He comes by a couple times to replace a washer and dryer.

02/16/2017

A & L Services showed up on time and got to work. I am very pleased with the repair and the repairman was very knowledgeable. He even took a look at the dishwasher while he was here and explained a feature that I thought was working wrong. I would recommend this company.

Description of Work
The upper oven on our range stopped working and needed the igniter replaced. Also I thought the dishwasher was not working properly.

09/27/2016

While at the house he informed me of a manufacturer defect in my refrigerator. It was already out of warranty so I never would have thought they'd fix it for free. He thought it should be covered anyway, and he was right! Frigidaire said that it needed to be taken care of by an authorized Frigaire service center (which A&L isn't) so he gave me all the information I would need and only charged for ...

Description of Work
Ice maker repair

04/25/2015

Steve showed up within the guaranteed window of time. Very professional and friendly. I was very concerned about using my oven and Steve reassured me it was okay. Showed me how to use the broiler. Also wiped up the kitchen floor before moving the refrigerator back against the wall. Would definitely use him again for other appliance repairs.

Description of Work
Looked at my oven because there was insulation hanging from the oven vent. Also checked out the 'workings' of the oven. Moved and cleaned the coils on the back of my refrigerator.

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/30/2014

Figured out the problem and fixes it quickly

Description of Work
Repaired ice maker

Category appliance repair

In home appliance and air conditioner window unit repairs.

Furnaces and whole house air conditioning

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover