2nd Life Home Repair & Remodeling Services LLC

Wisconsin
03/28/2022

18480 W National Ave

New Berlin, WI 53146

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

2nd Life Home Remodeling is your premier local expert for kitchen, attic, basement, or bathroom remodeling projects throughout the Greater Milwaukee Area. Contact us through Angi regarding your project or schedule a time on our website to speak with one of our estimators- https://2ndlifellc.com/get-a-quote/. We look forward to hearing from you!...

home remodeling (80)basement remodeling (7)handyman (26)plumbers (24)tile installation (23)drywall (21)electrician (19)woodworking (15)flooring (15)door installation (14)lighting (9)decks & porches (9)

01/14/2021

I was very happy with the communication, degree of freedom, and workmanship. The shared app used during construction kept everyone in the loop on what was happening and future plans. Questions or concerns were addressed promptly. While there were, of course, surprises, they were dealt with promptly and professionally. Items that another firm said couldn’t be done, were just dealt with as a matter ...

Description of Work
Remodeled two bathrooms

Category ceramic tile,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

12/19/2020

Team did a good job and was very responsive to issues as the came up.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category drywall,electrician,picture framing,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

09/11/2020

Team was very professional and friendly. Quality of work was excellent. I would highly recommend to friends and family.

Description of Work
Microwave - Undercounter installation

Category appliance repair,electrician,handyman service,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

08/16/2020

I cannot say enough good things about 2nd Life Home Repair & Remodel. We completed a full second floor remodel of a Wauwatosa bungalow. When we ran into issue due to unreasonable demands by the Wauwatosa City Inspector trying to force us to make unneeded updates to sections of the house not even being remodeled, 2nd Life fought tooth and nail on our behalf and brought in many other experts to help...

Description of Work
Complete remodel of 2nd Floor along with addition of a new bathroom.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

Thank you! You were wonderful clients, and we enjoyed working on your project with you!

08/07/2020

2nd Life was very professional and organized. Their quote was lower than others I got, but I never felt that I compromised quality. They remodeled my bathrooms by installing new toilets and a tub with tile. They were timely, respectful of my home, and were detail oriented. The new bathroom is so pretty and I would happily work with them again.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,drywall,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

Review for 2nd Life Home Repair & Remodeling Services LLC - 18480 W National Ave, New Berlin, WI - 38782049

03/23/2020

2nd Life Home repair Was great to work with. Although we did not go with their service because we ended up not doing the project because my family relocated, Tim was awesome to work with. He came by multiple times to look at what we wanted to do, and he spent the time to share his knowledge on the type of project we were doing. He was able to provide us with information he had based on projects he...

Description of Work
Transform a half bath + unused storage space into a full master bath/closet

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/22/2020

02/28/2020

The project consisted of hanging drywall, mudding, and priming an entire converted attic (think extreme angles!). The new walls look great. The 2nd Life team was friendly and cleaned up after themselves. I would definitely hire these pros again.

Description of Work
Attic drywall hung in a converted bungalow attic

Category contractors,drywall,remodeling,woodworking

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

Review for 2nd Life Home Repair & Remodeling Services LLC - 18480 W National Ave, New Berlin, WI - 38416286

Thanks for the nice review! The walls gave our team a real challenge, but they were able to make it look like a whole new, usable room. I tried to attach a finished photo, but I don't have that ability.

01/07/2020

My husband and I carefully spent several months deciding on a design and who would perform master bathroom shower repairs. We originally were going to replace a neoangle corner shower and tile flooring. We discovered a slow leak and sub flooring and drywall behind wall tiles were also damaged. We decided to change bathroom design and have larger shower. Due to repeated problems with shower tiles a...

Description of Work
Complete renovation of master bathroom.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/13/2019

Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure helping you to make your bathroom exactly what you wanted it to be. I am sure that you will enjoy it for many years to come!

11/06/2019

The remodel was great and added functionality to our attic. We love the work 2nd Life does. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Attic remodel

Category drywall,electrician,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

Thank you so much for the kind review. We enjoyed working with you!

08/23/2019

Installers were great. Friendly and knew what they were doing.

Description of Work
Install ceiling beams

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you!

Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Basement Remodeling, Attic remodeling, repair work

Outside/Exterior repairs, additions, roofing, masonry, foundation work, commercial

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check