ARC Contracting of Wisconsin Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2012

4.2

2300 Holly Rd

Neenah, WI 54956

Natural disasters can cause things to go from normal to catastrophic in the blink of an eye. At ARC Contracting, our professionals have the tools and expertise needed to competently assess conditions after a storm. As part of the storm damage restoration process, roof materials may need to be replaced, or it might be necessary to promptly remove excess water from a flooded basement. Additional DBAs - ARC Restoration & Cleaning, ARC Contracting....

12/23/2021

Deborah K.

Terrible. It started out putting metal bar ice stops on our metal rood during spring then months later they came to install them and turned out they orders the wrong bars. So another month and they said they couldn't do the bars so they were going to do individual ice stops. Then because instead of being spring and it was late fall I couldn't get the stick on ones due to the cold so the one they could put on required 4 screws for each ice stop which are every 2 feet and 2 rows. I was told each ice stop would have a gasket between the roof and the ice stop to prevent water leaking. when they were installed them they only put a bead of silicone caulk between the roof and ice stop. I requested a drop in the price when they said they were putting on different ice stop because the bars are more expense. They wouldn't respond until the worker showed up at my door to do them and I refused them to do it until I got a reduction in price. now I have to worry if we will have water issues later that make us have to replace a metal roof that I shouldn't have to but need to due to all the holes in it.

Description of Work
Ice stopped on our metal roof

Category gutter repair,roofing

09/01/2021

Cara B.

I would call what we experienced with ARC horrible customer service but quite frankly you can't even call it customer service of any kind. We had a storm blow through our town on July 29th and had quite a bit of damange to our garage, roof, eaves, etc and called ARC per a recommendation of a neighbor just a couple days later. What a mistake that was! We had someone stop out to "do a quote". Our insurance company has been waiting for the quote "he would finish that week" but nothing. My husband left 6 messages total in the last 4 weeks alone. Not only on his cell phone but also with the receptionist who informed him that there is nobody else he could speak with. He doesn't seem to have time for even a return call. I understand you are busy, but don't promise a quote that you OBVIOUSLY never intended on completing when you are aware the insurance company was waiting. A simple, "We don't have time for this" could have been easy enough to say instead of making promises and then ignoring us. Also, we don't appreciate waiting while we don't have the eaves or roof taken care of for all of this time. We will be utilizing another contractor and I will be sure to let friends and family know so others know to contact anyone but ARC contracting if they need work done.

Description of Work
Gutters, Roof, Windows

Category drywall

Hi [Member Name Removed]! We sincerely apologize for the lack of communication on our end. We appreciate you taking the time to talk with us yesterday. As mentioned on the phone, the VP will be the one following up with you in regards to the quote. If any questions or concerns come up, please give us a call at the office. Thank you again and have a great day!

04/04/2021

Evynyn H.

I absolutely would NOT recommend this company to anyone, EVER. We never received a correct estimate on our order, as we had changed from a regular sliding patio door to French doors. The customer service is incredibly terrible. We would call every day and were sent to Alex's voicemail. It took months before someone finally told us he didn't work there anymore. Why wouldn't the secretary update us on that? Why would she continually send us to his voicemail, knowing that no one was checking it or going to get back to us? Months later, they installed the wrong doors. Someone named Will spoke with me, and made it sound like he was the owner, and assured me he would order our correct doors immediately. When asked how he would make this right, that he didn't want a bad review. That made me irate. I asked if we would be compensated in some way for the inconvenience, he said the only thing they would do, is "eat the cost of the French door". A month later we get a call from someone we had never heard of or worked with before, telling us that he JUST ordered our door that day, a month later. We called constantly, and were promised someone would get back to us the next day. It took several days for someone to get back to us, and unfortunately we didn't get out of work until 4 pm, which we were incredibly clear about. Yet we would get calls from employees around 8am, when were working and couldn't answer the phone. They almost never left voice messages, and when we would call at 4pm after we got done with work, we were told that they had left for the day, even though the hours are listed as being open until 5pm. When we were finally able to get ahold of someone, we told them that the doors would have to be installed on a weekday after 4pm, otherwise on a Saturday. We were told Saturdays didn't work, and we would have to get off of work to get the doors installed. After it was installed, it wasn't working properly, so we had to play phone tag again for a week, to get someone to come fix it. Again, we would not be home until after 4pm, so they would have to wait until then. We were assured that they would make that work. We got a call around 8am on the day of service, saying that the carpenter was there, at our house, at 8am!!!!!! We had to make arrangements so that we could get there at noon. And when it came time for payment, I asked again for an itemized receipt so we knew what we were paying for. I was sent a letter saying that we had windows done, no mention of the doors and no prices anywhere. I called and asked for an itemized receipt and received a copy of paperwork we already had, that listed the windows, no mention of the French doors, and again no prices. An itemized receipt contains 5 pieces of information: "the name of the person who received the service, the provider that delivered the service, the date when services were provided or the item was purchased, a detailed description of the service provided or the item purchased, and the amount paid for the service or product." We only got information regarding our name (the client) and the provider's name. No date and time of service, no DETAILED list of items and no cost. Finally, I called and told them I was going to the office so someone would have to meet with me, I was done playing phone tag. Unsurprisingly, everyone was in a meeting, so I had to wait. When someone did meet with me he brought out the book for pricing, yet did not let me see the prices. When asked about the difference on the price for sliding patio door and French doors, he told me that the French doors were $500 more. So they "ate the cost of the French door". Considering that our bill was around $10,000, the difference that they were "eating" is only 5%. That hardly seems like some compensation for the constant struggle and lack of customer service or care. No company, ever should talk to an angry customer about getting a good review. If a company actually took care of the customer and their needs, good reviews would happen organically. This company does not care about their customers, they just want the money, and will play phone tag with you.

Description of Work
New windows and new patio door

Category replacement windows,doors

12/20/2020

Dmitrii Z.

I paid 50% from ~5k contract, waited for 4 months to get the repair start date until it got cold and had to cancel the contract then. Besides that, for the money I paid I had to call them about 20 times to get at least approximate date of my roof repair. Every time on the phone I was told that I would certainly get a call back and it happened about 2 times out of ~10 calls. I got my down-payment back from my first request, but I've lost the opportunity to fix my roof during this year and I got no single sorry from them for that, just a silent check back to my mailing box. Terrible experience! Also, when you look for reviews for this company on this website or others, take a look carefully. I'm not sure what that is but some people got very disappointed and they have a story like me or even worse, but all others mostly have a 5 stars review..

Description of Work
Roof repair

10/31/2019

Ann C.

Awful experience.BE VERY CAREFUL! Charged a $$$ premium for extremely poor workmanship which company refuses to accept responsibility for - except with 6 weeks of excuses. DO NOT believe the presentation the salesman shows you! They are NOT accountable, reliable or committed to excellence; don't fall for their marketing like we did.

Description of Work
roof replacement

10/14/2019

Jesse R.

We had an AWFUL experience with ARC contracting. We hired them to install a new curbless shower. We had numerous issues with install, including them putting the drain in the wrong spot initially, and then the frameless door we ordered (which wasn't frameless at all) was wrong, so we had to wait weeks before we could even use our brand new shower. They wrecked the drywall behind the shower, along with some trim work and told me it was my issue to fix (luckily we got them to come fix it) Finally we got everything fixed to how it was supposed to be, and were told we'd get the rest of the bill put onto our financing. (Half was paid up front, half was to be put on after job was finished)..needless to say we never got billed for the other half. After numerous phone conversations with them about it where they promised to send out a bill 3 times we never got a bill. Instead, because this has gone on so long we got a notice that we were in collections because we haven't paid the bill (hard to pay when I don't get the bill!!!). We get in touch with ARC again, and of course by now the project manager, and the man we discussed the bill with on the phone no longer work for them (go figure) so nobody has recollection of this being talked about. We end up getting screwed out of another $2000 due to the fact that collections was now involved, along with interest that had accrued. Devon in the office is who I was emailing, and she agreed to drop the interest if I had paid the bill (along with $1000 for collections notice), but I had 3 days to do it. I had questions and she ignored every email and phone call I had until those 3 days were up. I will NEVER recommend this shady company to anybody. They do awful work, and do not hold true to their "accountable, reliable, committed to excellence" BS slogan

Description of Work
New shower install

Category home remodeling

08/05/2019

Ryan G.

Everything went wrong....tooks almost 2 mo to start....work was all subcontracted out which we were told they NEVER sub contract. did not replace the rotten wood like they said they do...ran out of siding...left a bucket worth of nails and screws and scraps of metal in my yard. Straight out LIED about being able to refinance with them when the 18mo is up so now we are screwed with a giant loan we cant refinance with them because THEY DO NOT DO THAT!!!

Description of Work
roof, siding, gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

07/19/2019

Ashley B.

We cannot even begin to express how pleased we were with ARC Contracting! They were the ONLY company that would remove the 112 year old stucco from our old farmhouse! They always kept us informed and always made us aware of options of how we wanted things done! We are in love with our new siding!

Description of Work
New Siding

Category siding

08/25/2018

R H.

Professional from start to finish. From the initial appointment to the actual project, to the the post project inspection everyone was awesome. Great work, great service!

Description of Work
New roof needed

08/09/2018

Jackie H.

Top-notch company. Responded to and scheduled request in days. Everyone was pleasant, helpful, and patient. Took their tiime to explain quality of materials used and procedure. Crew of ten completed total re-roofing in one day. Follow-up included roof inspection, pickup of materials, and recheck of surrounding area. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Replace asphalt shingles on entire roof.

Wisconsin Window Pros, Inc.

We are a full service window company located in the Fox Valley. Our goal is to provide home owners with the best quality windows and customer service, hands down. Our free estimate assures you that we will come out and quote you on your replacement project without any hassle or high pressure tactics. We will treat you with respect and give you a quote then and there. We are AWDI and Lead certified. WWPI has the best ratings with Angie's List, Home Advisor, Google, Yelp and the BBB and we work very hard to maintain that standard! Our windows carry the highest ratings in the industry and are Energy Star compliant. We install windows, patio and exterior doors as well as siding. Give us a call today to experience the difference.

Ridge Top Exteriors Inc

As a roofing contractor, we realize your roof is the primary barrier against the elements, such as hail, high winds, rain, snow, and ice. A hail damaged roof repair needs to be done by an experienced, professional roofing contractor. We are that experienced roof repair contactor with over 30 plus years of experience. In fact, RidgeTop Roofs and Exteriors is a full service home repair and improvement service, including siding, windows, decks, and gutter. We are here to answer your questions and provide you with a selection of options to consider when making your decisions.

Offers by Ridge Top Exteriors Inc on Angi
    Infinity Exteriors LLC

Let Infinity Exteriors help make your dream home! Infinity Exteriors is a local family owned business, founded in 1997. We strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction and recognize you have many choices when finding a partner for exterior projects on your home. When you choose Infinity Exteriors you will be working with a team committed to excellence for every step of your project. Receive your Free Estimate today for your Roofing, Windows, Siding, Gutters, and Insulation projects. Fully insured and bonded. Great Angie's List discounts!

Residential & commercial - roofing, siding, window, gutter contractor, exterior remodeling, mold removal, water & fire damage

ask for details