Affordable Contracting Services

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2012

7510 Sunburst Ln

Neenah, WI 54956

Affordable Contracting Services is a full service general contractor. Our specialties are roofing, siding, windows, new construction garages and homes, gutters, decks, etc. Affordable Contractings staff is experienced in dealing with insurance companies to ensure that the claims process is a smooth one. Call today for a free estimate. Additional DBAs - Affordable Seamless Raingutters, Affordable Contracting Services, Inc....

08/18/2021

Beth N.

John and I would definitely hire this contracting service again or wouldn't hesitate to tell our family or friends about them. They took care of our insurance claim so we didn't have to deal with paperwork, what was covered, or what needed to be done to replace our garage. They also pulled all the building permits so we didn't have to deal with the city rules and regulations regarding a new structure. They were so easy to work with, they answered all of our questions, the crew was friendly, and let us know what they were doing every step of the way. We couldn't be happier with our new garage and we've had tons of compliments on it! John & Beth Nytes

Description of Work
A Garage with pavilion and driveway with demo of old garage and driveway

Category decks,garage builders

07/30/2021

Linda T.

Jesse and his crew were awesome. Polite, showed up when said. Marie made sure I knew what was scheduled and when. Jesse paid attention to what we wanted. No surprises. Gave us time to think before we answered on ideas and choices. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Built us a brand new garage.

02/25/2021

mike G.

They were very professional. And the whole process went smooth from day one. Always in communication with you on deadlines. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They built me a garage and sided my house.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,garage builders

Thank you for your kind review and for choosing Affordable Contracting Services! It was great working with you and we would love to do business with you again in the future.

12/19/2020

Olivia R.

Affordable Contracting Services/Jesse/ and Team were absolutely wonderful to work with! We love the finished project and would absolutely recommend/use them again for future projects! Our new siding/gutters are such an improvement on our home, and the new garage is exactly what we wanted! Thank you for the excellent work!!!

Description of Work
Siding/Gutters/Garage Build

Category gutter repair,siding,garage builders

10/31/2020

Lisa V.

Excellent service, excellent quality, absolutely would hire them again for any contracting needs.

Description of Work
Building of two car garage

06/30/2020

Ken D.

Affordable Contracting Services was the perfect choice for our project. It was clear that our satisfaction was their top priority. They gave us a highly competitive quote and did great work. I will absolutely invite them back for any work in the future.

Description of Work
New roof, soffit, facia and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,garage builders

[Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] - Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and for choosing Affordable Contracting Services! We are so glad you are happy with the work completed. It was a pleasure working for you and we would be honored to do business again with you in the future.

06/02/2020

Angela J.

Our project went smooth from start to finish. Jesse explained everything upfront, offered honest opinions & answered our questions. The crew was friendly & easy to work with. The price of our project was reasonable compared to other quotes we had done. We are very happy with our updates.

Description of Work
New roof, windows, siding & gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

01/20/2020

Rick M.

Both projects went over with out a hitch. I was thoroughly impressed with the cleanliness of the jobsites. I couldn't even find a nail on the ground after either project. He and his crews were very easy to work with and most importantly they did what they said they were going to do and when they said they were going to do it. Jesse was quick to return calls if need be and had everything in line. Very well organized! I would recommend Affordable Contracting 100 times over and will use him again if I need something done.

Description of Work
Jesse replaced my roof and gutters on my home 2 years ago and built a detached garage for me this year.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,garage builders

Thank you for taking the time to review our work on Angie's List. It was a pleasure working for you! It is very important to us to make sure we are doing our best from start to finish, and that includes cleaning up when we are done. Thanks again for your review and for choosing Affordable Contracting Services!

07/17/2019

Kathy H.

Everything went excellent! Very professional, down to earth people, No fancy videos or trucks. That's how they keep their prices down! Would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
New roof installation

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for your kind review and for choosing Affordable Contracting Services! It was a pleasure working for you. We would love to help you out with any future projects you may have.

01/18/2019

Jessica M.

Professional, Affordable & would most definitely hire again! Affordable Contracting Services was thorough in the quoting process, prompt and timely in services and friendly. I would highly recommend to anyone considering a new roof or garage construction in the Fox Valley! You’re not going to find a better company out there, Jesse & his team are professional, responsive and very thorough. We’ve done repeat business using Affordable Contracting and they’ve met expectations every job!

Description of Work
Garage build

Category insulation,roofing,siding,replacement windows,garage builders

[Member Name Removed] - It's always a pleasure working for you and Steve! Thanks so much for choosing Affordable Contracting Services and thanks for taking the time review us!

03/25/2018

Amy M.

Jesse and his crew did a fantastic job! Could not be happier with the guys working and how efficiently they finished the job. They arrived consistently everyday at 7:00 am and made sure to ask questions on things as they went along to avoid setbacks. We saved a bit of money by doing the job in the winter and all I can say is it looks remarkable. We will certainly return to Jesse and Affordable Contracting Services again for roof replacement soon.

Description of Work
Siding and gutters

Category gutter repair,siding

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Angie's List. Your opinion matters! We would be happy to help you with any future projects! Glad you are so pleased with the results. Thanks for choosing Affordable Contracting Services!

08/16/2017

Richard G.

Jesse and his team quickly put together one of the trickiest builds I've ever witnessed with professionalism and courtesy. In less then 10 days they made our dream a reality. The guys worked quickly and quietly, and cleaned up after themselves daily. Despite all the rain delays, they stayed ahead of their projected schedule. They were very informative, and asked questions along the way to ensure we got what we wanted. Jesse was always available to answer any questions we had from the very beginning. We absolutely LOVE our new garage!! From attention to detail to quality of work, we would HIGHLY recommend Affordable Contracting Services!!

Description of Work
We needed a detached garage built in a very difficult area with only a slight opening in between trees to get the materials through. Jesse and his team did an excellent job preserving our landscaping to the best of their abilities and still get the job done!!

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows,garage builders

08/10/2017

Robert D.

Everything went very well. Jesse Clark, owner of Affordable Contracting Services was very easy to work with, he explained everything very well, communication during the process was great and his crew did an outstanding job. Clean up after job was complete was the best. All crew members were very polite and easy to talk to.

Description of Work
Tear off old shingles and put on new Timberline HD shingles.

06/21/2017

David C.

Excellent. The owener was very responsive and had excellent communication, and the crew performing the work did a great job and also had great communication. It was what customer service and quality should be when it is when it is at its best.

Description of Work
We had new siding and some minor water leaks repaired. Also, a new garage door and front door installed.

06/12/2017

Tim T.

They did some work for me late last year. The reason I had my roof done, was because I had hail damage last year. We went through our insurance and the approximate value I think was around $19,000. They were lower than anyone of the other estimates that we had got.

Description of Work
I had my roof done.

05/22/2017

Charles L.

Everything was done to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category roofing,siding

05/01/2017

nancy W.

Excellent work and superb customer service.

Description of Work
Repair siding from wind damage

Category siding

Thank you very much for your kind review. Your project turned out great!

02/02/2017

Jennifer S.

We couldn't be happier. To point out some of the items that stuck out to us we would like to begin that each crew was a pleasure to have on site. I work from home and had time to get to know each crew through the process of slab pour to finishing touches. they were all respectful, knowledgeable and answered any questions we had along the way. They took part in the excitement and understood that this project was very special to us. From the minute we began consultation with Jesse Clark, I knew he would be our contractor. He was able to capture the functional design that my husband wanted but also pay special attention to the design details I demanded. We were building a new building next to a house over 160 years old, and I wanted the character to transfer into the new design. Jesse also worked with us giving us options to fit into our budget. He helped us identify where we could scale back or change materials, but not compromise design for cost. Another 4-star mention is to the building crew who was here early every day on time. They took the time each evening to cleaned up the yard and work area. While working on our site for a good chunk of the summer we never felt they or the equipment and materials ever got into the way of our activities in the yard or hindered the appearance in any way. They had an eye for detail and the compliments continue to pour in. (even from strangers driving or walking by!) Lastly, the concrete crew was talented, considerate and fast. We will have them back for further flat work planned. If you want a job that is perfectly coordinated between trades and you are looking for the best quality with a design that can be your very own, Affordable Contracting Services is the ONLY choice in the area. We had 7 other quotes and contractors come in to discuss this job. None came close. We will call them back for any projects we consider in the future.

Description of Work
Jesse Clarks' team of builders, masons, carpenters and demolition crews were responsible for a complete build of our barn style garage as well as the replacement of our roof on the house.

Category roofing,garage builders

Wow! Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure to work with you, and I have to agree, it was exciting for us to see the project taking shape day by day. Jesse Clark

01/17/2017

mark S.

They were very easy to work with and responded to my every question. They were easy going and professional. They cleaned up behind themselves too. I could tell by their work and by talking to them that they enjoyed what they did and had fun on the job , but also took their work seriously. They wanted everything they did to be done right and it shows.

Description of Work
They replaced the siding , windows , gutters , and soffit and fascia. They replaced the doors and lights and doorbells. And they tore down the old garage as well as poured the new slab and built the new garage.

Category gutter repair,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,garage builders

Thank you for the excellent review. We're happy to know you were pleased with the work we did for you. Jesse Clark

09/25/2016

Tom D.

Jesse and his crew did a great job. I was shopping around for a contractor willing to build me a shed from scratch, concrete slab and all. I emailed 10 different companies and Jesse from ACS was the first and Only to respond. I started emailing him the details of what I wanted. He soon came out and started scheduling everything. Throughout the entire process we were in communication thru email and he responded to every one. The concrete crew was scheduled and came out and poured the slab and extra patio I requested. Then 2 weeks later jesses crew came out to build the shed. The structure build only took 2 days ! Very satisfactory. I would highly recommend Jesse to anyone looking for a reliable contractor.

Description of Work
Built a backyard garage/shed and side concrete patio.

Category garage builders

Thank you for the great review of Affordable Contracting and the work we performed. Jesse Clark

09/12/2016

Colleen P.

Jesse and his crew were great. From start to finish they were very professional. They took the time to answer any questions I would have. They kept me up to date and informed each step of the project. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Siding, windows, doors gutters, new garage build

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,garage builders

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate it. It was a pleasure to work with you. Jesse Clark

07/17/2016

Ted S.

This was the first time we had hired a contractor to complete such a large project, but after hearing of other horror stories we where guarded to say the least. The guys at Affordable Contracting Services made the entire process smooth and painless. Jesse had some great ideas and suggestions guiding us into a final product we are really happy with. Communication with Jesse was always easy and nearly instantaneous! The construction crew working on our project could not have been better to work with. They put up with a nervous homeowner keeping vigil and allowed me to pitch in here and there to assist where I could. They went above and beyond their scope of work; being more concerned with a finished project they could be proud to put their name on than nickel and diming us with added costs as some contractors might. We will definitely contact them with any work we need completed in the future and will recommend them whenever possible. Thanks again guys!

Description of Work
Window and siding replacement.

07/16/2016

Ted S.

Description of Work
Window and siding replacement.

Category gutter repair,siding,replacement windows

Thanks for the wonderful review. It's a big deal when a homeowner commits to having a major project done, and we understand it's normal to be apprehensive. Glad to know you're pleased with our work. Jesse Clark

07/04/2016

Kathleen M S.

Absolutely fantastic. Awesome people, job well-done, honest, efficient, and reasonable cost. I will use them in the future for a new roof!

Description of Work
Re-siding home

Category siding

Thank you for the great review of Affordable Contracting and the work we performed for you. Jesse Clark

05/30/2016

Bonnie B.

Jessie & his crew did an amazing job. I was informed of what exactly would be done & this is exactly what they did. They arrived when they said would & completed when they said they would as well. Very personable & easy to work with. I have already recommended them to friends & family. I will definitely hire them again to side my home. The rate he charged was very reasonable given the work that they had to do.

Description of Work
I have an older garage that needed attention. It was in need of restructure & siding. They tore the garage down to bare bones & when they finished, it looked like a new garage

Category siding

Thank you for the great review. We enjoyed working with you and it's good to know you're happy with the job. Jesse Clark.

Wisconsin Window Pros, Inc.

We are a full service window company located in the Fox Valley. Our goal is to provide home owners with the best quality windows and customer service, hands down. Our free estimate assures you that we will come out and quote you on your replacement project without any hassle or high pressure tactics. We will treat you with respect and give you a quote then and there. We are AWDI and Lead certified. WWPI has the best ratings with Angie's List, Home Advisor, Google, Yelp and the BBB and we work very hard to maintain that standard! Our windows carry the highest ratings in the industry and are Energy Star compliant. We install windows, patio and exterior doors as well as siding. Give us a call today to experience the difference.

Mad City Windows & Baths

We are the premier home improvement company in Madison, Green Bay, Milwaukee & throughout Wisconsin with years of experience and countless home improvement projects to prove it. We’re locally owned and operated so we know what works best in this climate and we choose quality products designed with Wisconsin area homeowners in mind. Whether you need replacement windows, vinyl siding, bathrooms, or metal roofing our professional installers will leave your home looking great.

Infinity Exteriors LLC

Let Infinity Exteriors help make your dream home! Infinity Exteriors is a local family owned business, founded in 1997. We strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction and recognize you have many choices when finding a partner for exterior projects on your home. When you choose Infinity Exteriors you will be working with a team committed to excellence for every step of your project. Receive your Free Estimate today for your Roofing, Windows, Siding, Gutters, and Insulation projects. Fully insured and bonded. Great Angie's List discounts!

General Remodeling
    1086875 1086876
    Wisconsin
    DHPS
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Gutters, Decks, Garages, Additions & Home Improvement. General Contractor for New Construction Garages & Homes.