Fox River Concrete & Landscaping LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2008

4.3

Concrete and landscaping...

Offering all landscaping and hardscape service with almost 10 years experience i will be happy to help you do your projects with a respectful and profesional service free estimate

Family-owned and operated, JBS Construction has always had one goal: To be the best concrete company in the Greater Milwaukee area. Building on their well-earned reputation and 30-year record of providing high-quality concrete work at affordable rates, JBS Construction offers a full range of concrete concrete design, concrete driveway installations, concrete patios and concrete sidewalk services. We know how difficult it can be to find a good construction company. The time and energy you invest in finding the right contractor for your remodeling project can be frustrating and expensive. That is why JBS Construction is here to relieve you of that stress.

We specialize in landscaping, lawn care, hardscaping, retaining walls, pavers, patios, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/22/2020

Filled in flowerbed with concrete

Description of Work
Ken did a great job. He specializes in small jobs (which is rare) and was able to do exactly what I wanted. $870 to fill in a flowerbed area between my house and concrete driveway.

Category concrete repair

04/15/2017

They did a very professional job and really listened to what type of repair we wanted done.

Description of Work
Repair work on front outside cement stairway and walkway

Category concrete repair

08/02/2014

They came out when expected and did the job promptly. In the winter we noticed the drive rising at the garage, and it was puddling at the front of the garage door. About mid winter, say January, we noticed a crack stretching out across the front of the garage. By spring the crack stretched across the whole front of the garage. A couple more cracks have appeared at the front door and by the back ga...

Description of Work
Installed part of concrete Driveway

Category concrete driveways

09/23/2011

We were satisfied with them. Their price was competitive. They did the job that they said they would do and it is a small local contractor. They basically did a good job and delivered it. I don’t remember the details of the price since I covered a part of it and my wife covered a part of it. So, I don’t remember the total. Overall, they were excellent. The quality is good and I don’t have any prob...

Description of Work
Fox River Concrete & Landscaping LLC installed a concrete driveway for us this summer.

Category concrete driveways

09/11/2010

The estimate was worth $3400. They were very nice and professional. I will consider using them in the future.

Description of Work
Fox River Concrete & Landscaping LLC gave me an estimate, a week ago. The estimate was for taking out part of an asphalt driveway and building a patio also.

Category concrete repair,driveway pavers

Top soil, seeding, retaining walls, pavers, patios & sidewalks, garage slabs, steps, driveways, stoops, removal and replacement, resurfacing, colored and stamped concrete, protective sealing, landscaping, firepits, decorative edging, decorative stone, colored mulches, sod, tree and brush removal