Been there fixed that handyman service llc

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2016

Custom cabinetry, built ins, tiling, flooring of all kinds. A to Z repairs. Your satisfaction is our goal....

TILE TIM Contracting

TILE TIM Contracting

OWNER OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ASK FOR DETAILS ON TRAVEL CHARGES & SERVICE FEES.

01/14/2021

Rick recently completed several home improvement projects in our home and I was very impressed with his meticulous craftsmanship and quality of work - even better than I was expecting, and at a rate that was quite reasonable. Rick is not only knowledgeable and friendly, but professional and experienced. There were several things in which he went the extra mile to make sure the end result was visua...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rick painted and installed 5 interior doors. Three of the doors were sliding does that needed to have rectangular pulls installed. Two of the doors required a full replacement if the door and jamb. He installed a set of bypass closet doors in our bathroom and meticulously cut and installed several wood floor trim and transitional pieces. He installed storm doors, under-cabinet lighting, a motion sensing porch light, a Ring security system, replaced a food waste disposer, and repositioned a hanging dining room lighting fixture.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,closet systems,picture framing,handyman service,woodworking

03/29/2019

Great he did it he was completely honest on how it was going and that it needed to be reframed or it would sag again he even stayed late one day to recement when he used some quick hardening cement that we found out was defective and we are hiring him back to re frame our shower room which will be a big challenge and to replace the outlets in the house

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire reframing of bathroom floor

CATEGORY ceramic tile,picture framing,handyman service,woodworking

08/17/2017

Rick did an excellent job. Showed up on time and was extremely professional. He will be our regular handyman going forward!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to fix exterior boards that were rotting and supporting outside lights.

CATEGORY picture framing,handyman service

02/09/2017

Rick always does a great job. He takes care of it all in a timely friendly manner and I know it's gonna be done well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I always have a bunch of small jobs for Rick. This go around, I needed him to replace some ceiling tiles and take apart some furniture and put some molding up.

CATEGORY handyman service

01/10/2017

Fantastic!!! Rick takes his time to make sure the job is done right, as if it were his own home and it's obvious he takes pride in his work. I'm beyond thrilled with my "new" kitchen and rave about it to everyone. I'm incredibly picky and was quite pleased that I found someone who had the same attention to detail that I have - and was affordable too! I look forward to using Rick for a few other pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace linoleum kitchen floor with porcelain tile, remove kitchen shelving/soffit with repair to ceiling and existing cabinetry, and remove shower from basement.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,handyman service

Everyday repairs, flooring, renovations, custom cabinetry.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check