Boyd Property Servies LLC.

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2012

Based out of Mukwonago Property maintenance for condo's, Apartments, retail, commercial, residential. Provide services for one time occurrence, weekly, monthly, and seasonal. Can bill per occurance, monthly, and quarterly. Accepting MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express with a 3% transaction fee...

Superior Landscaping

09/18/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jason and his team did a great job of trimming the bushes, cleaned up all the clippings and saved me tons of work! I will be calling them for the spring to do more work for me!

CATEGORY lawn service

06/17/2015

best service we have had in years - even does the back walk

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
snow removal

CATEGORY lawn service,snow removal

06/10/2014

Did what Jason said he was going to do. They left the yard all cleaned up and neat. Jason even called to tell me of a small problem he saw with my air conditioner electrical box. Jason was polite and very professional. My only issue is there seems to be concentrated areas where mulch is sprouting small weeds. I did not expect this and now am spraying and treating to remove. Wondering if I should h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 15 yards of mulch and corrected trim that was coming up.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

03/31/2014

I work with the owner of Boyd Property Services LLC and he is very personable. He comes out and takes care of stuff. He gives good recommendations. He comes out and inspects the lawn. He gave us good options on what to do about the crab grass too. They are very professional and I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boyd Property Services LLC checks my lawn.

CATEGORY snow removal

12/20/2013

Glen is flexible, professional and easy to work with. He came out twice to make sure he understood what I wanted.The estimate came quickly. I was able to make changes after I received the estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Received estimate on landscaping work for 2014. Included are 4 weed and feed applications, delivery and install of 10 yards of mulch, mechanical bed edging, power edging of sidewalks and driveway, with debris removed.

CATEGORY landscaping

We are a full service property maintenance provider. We do mowing , fertilizing, trimming, seasonal cleanups, watering services, mulching, decorative stone, edging,landscaping, plant,shrub,tree, flower, and bulb installs.

We currently do not offer outdoor lighting, water irrigation, and hardscapes.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available