Troll Home Maintenance & Makeover LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since December 2011

915 County Highway H

MT. HOREB, WI 53572

We are a full service maintenance service. We complete that "honey do list" that our honeys can't get to. Our handyman service fix and install windows and doors, seasonal maintenance including deck refurbishing. We remodel basements, kitchens bathrooms. Our cleaning service includes weekly-biweekly, move out and help organizing. We also have a Senior Personal Assistant on staff. We help those in need stay independent....

04/12/2017

Vanessa P.

. Tom came over and spent an hour providing information on what would be needed and when he could do it (October). I contacted him in late Sept. to inquire if I could purchase and stain some of the boards prior to his work. I received a response and that was the last time I heard from him. I have emailed him numerous times since then and even last month (March 2017). See Below: I never heard back from you about the deck foundation rebuild. The last we left it was that you would come back in the late fall. I am checking back to see if you would still be able to fix this prior to May 31. You indicated it would be a 1-day job. No response. At the minimum I would have expected some response.

Description of Work
I made a request last summer (July) to have some deck work done.

06/03/2014

Anne H.

Wonderfully, I stayed for a bit while they got started, and then they told me to go and do something fun while they worked. When I got home my house looked wonderful. I am currently not working, so I don't have extra money to pay someone to clean my house. But if I were going to have someone I would seriously consider using Troll Home Maintenance.

Description of Work
I won a house cleaning at a local auction. They came to my house a few days before to look it over and to assess the space. On the day of the cleaning, they cleaned my whole house. Mopped floors, cleaned under the couch, everything. My house was never or has never been cleaner. They brought their own supplies, but asked if there were any that I preferred that they use.

Category decks

03/28/2014

Craig K.

I have my house on the market and discussed a bi-weekly cleaning with Trudy while my house was being shown. I also want to include a move out cleaning when the time comes. Today was the first cleaning and two people arrived. They did a very thorough cleaning and the house is immaculate. I almost hate to see the cleaning service end when I finally sell my house. Maybe I can talk her into coming to my new house? I am certainly going to try. I absolutely love coming home to a clean house!

Description of Work
Cleaning service

Category decks

02/08/2013

Jennifer A.

She was really nice and warm. I have a really big house and I was not one hundred percent confident that she could swing that by herself but otherwise, she was great.

Description of Work
Troll Home Maintenance and Makeover LLC came over and gave me a quote for housecleaning services.

05/28/2012

Marcia J.

They arrived when they said they would. They finished as quickly as weather permitted. They did a fantastic job on our deck.It went from dingy gray, weathered, neglected wood, to a stunning, prize worthy deck.

Description of Work
We can't say enough good things about Troll Homes! Both Trudy and Tom were friendly, honest, professional, hard workers and timely. We hired them to update our very old, very long and long neglected deck. We were amazed at the end result, never thinking it could turn out as beautifully as it did. Tom always kept us updated with things that cropped up, extra expenses, and was always available for questions. We feel the end result is well worth the cost. I would recommend them to anyone wanting an update and/or repair. We will use them again for all our needs! Marcia and Dave JamesMadison, WI

Category house cleaning, remodeling

05/02/2012

Anne H.

Trudy came over a few days before the cleaning to look at my house and figure out what supplies she needed to bring. She arrived a few minutes after the scheduled appointment, but it wasn't a big deal. She got to work and I left to run errands. I returned right around the 3 hour mark and she hadn't quite finished up. She stayed overtime to finish the house. It was great. After she left, I just sat and enjoyed my clean house.

Description of Work
I actually bid on the service at an auction, so the money I paid went to the school not the company. The work done was excellent! She cleaned my whole house. The service was $90.00 for 3 hours, but she stayed longer to make sure she finished up. Everything was cleaned really well. She moved my couch to clean under it and also cleaned the top of my fridge. The attention to detail was amazing. I would use them again and would recommend them to anyone.

Time 2 Remodel LLC

TIME 2 REMODEL, LLC is located in Madison, Wisconsin. Curt Dimmig has owned & operated his own business since 1999. Curt is a 3rd generation carpenter and started working in the remodeling business as a child in his parents kitchen & bath remodeling business. He often worked side by side with his father and mother designing, building and installing custom kitchens & baths. Since then, his range of skill, knowledge and experience has continued to grow to an award winning level. The time it takes to figure out a remodel project is what we take PRIDE IN HELPING our customers with. We stand out with our CREATIVE SOLUTIONS and by PERSONALLY ASSISTING you with all your selections (plumbing, cabinetry,tile, flooring, etc) while walking you through the remodeling process.

Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning

Since 1984, Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning has provided the Sun Prairie, WI area exceptional heating, air conditioning, Electrical and plumbing services; it’s no wonder they were voted Best Heating and Cooling company in Sun Prairie for 6 years straight! Offering professional technicians, same day installations and 24 hour service among other things make them the right choice for any HVAC or plumbing job. Call today to schedule your next appointment!

Offers by Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
    Next Door & Window

Here at Next Door and Window, we a ready to bring you the best options for your new window and home door project. Next Door and Window has the best windows by Marvin, Integrity, Marvin Infinity and Sunrise. Wood Clad, Vinyl and Fiberglass Windows and Entry and Patio Doors by Albany and Provia. Next Door and Window will have one of their highly trained professionals meet with you and discuss all the possible options for your window and door project, they will then provide you with a FREE NO OBLIGATION quote for your project. Best of all, Next Door and Window will paint or stain your window and trim to match any color you need with our paint match program. Most others leave the project for you to finish with paint or stain, but, at Next Door and Window we do that for you! Next Door and Window also provides the best installation procedures and materials to make certain your project is done right and we back it with the industries best warranties. We have a full team of installation and service professionals to answer your questions…fast! If a visit is necessary to your home we will work around your schedule within a half-hour window of time to handle your issue quickly, often within 24 hours. We have over 25 trucks in the field to serve you fast. We are there when you need us. Additional DBA - Wolt Window & Door. Additional showroom addresses: 815 E. Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60563, & 718 E Rand Rd Arlington Heights, IL 60004.

Offers by Next Door & Window on Angi