The Electrician Inc

Wisconsin: Trade
06/30/2022

515 Springdale St

Mount Horeb, WI 53572

We are a growing, local contractor with several field technicians, including several State Certified Master Electricians and Journeyman Electricians on staff at all times. We are a training organization and a member of Associated Builders and Contractors of Wisconsin. We are also a member of the BBB with an A+ rating. Our service area includes, but is not limited to Sauk, Columbia, Dane, northern Green, northern Rock and Western Iowa counties. We are pleased to provide service to Baraboo, Reedsburg, Portage, Lake Delton, Wisconsin Dells, Sauk City, Black Earth, Cross Plains, Spring Green, Mount Horeb, Verona, Fitchburg, Dodgeville, New Glarus, Monona, Madison, McFarland, Cottage Grove, Sun Prairie, DeForest and many surrounding communities. We provide free estimates upon request. Some work may allow for an estimate to be provided over the phone, but it is generally better for us to see the work that needs to be done in order to give an accurate estimate of the cost. We provide T&M services at a reduced rate for our Angie's List customers. Our first hour is billed at $129/hr, and time begins once we arrive at your home. We do not charge any additional fees or rates for travel time or trip charges within our service areas described above, however our first hour rate is also our minimum labor charge. After the first hour of work, we bill at a rate of $99/hr for work performed by each technician on site, and we bill out their time in 15 minute increments. One example would be; 2 technicians perform 1.5 hours of work at your home, for a total of 3 labor hours. You would be billed $129 for the first labor hour, then $99/e for the 2nd and 3rd labor hours. We are happy to provide references from past customers and contractors we work with. We perform most residential, commercial & industrial electrical services....

electrician (605)lighting (166)ceiling fan installation (74)home security systems (5)drywall (2)gas leak repair (1)home remodeling (1)roof snow removal (1)

08/09/2021

The staff at The Electrician is top notch in care, providing suggestions to best fit your needs and budget. They are super personable and responsive. They stand behind their work with no hassle and are quick to respond if something is not working the way it should. I recently had John and Butter work on a number of projects at my warehouse. The job was done exactly to spec. Additionally, they both...

Description of Work
Lighting, ceiling fans, 220 outlet and additional outlets

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 08/03/2021

05/15/2021

Excellent. Perfect alignment, accomplished what was desired. I have hired Electricians Inc. for electrical projects in Baraboo and Middleton over the past 17 years. Professional, timely, great service.

Description of Work
Recessed lighting in laundry room, remove overhead lights.

Category drywall

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

10/19/2020

Great to work with. Easy to get in touch with to finalize job specs. On time. On budget. Good materials. Adheres to Covid-19 protocols to protect you and their employees too. Friendly, professional, knowledgeable. I would recommend these guys to anyone and will contact them again if I need additional work.

Description of Work
New duct and roof vent for bathroom exhaust fan..

Category home security systems,ceiling fans,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

08/31/2020

I was very happy with the overall experience with The Electrician. They were very professional, answered any questions or concerns I had, and did excellent work. I would highly recommend them, and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Service Panel Upgrade

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

08/25/2020

The Electrician Inc. - I have used them before and I will use them again, if you asked my to rate them, I would give them 10 out of 10.

Description of Work
Replaced/Updated Breaker Panel- Added more breakers and attached power for new power to several outbuildings.

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/24/2020

I cannot speak highly enough about the team from "The Electrician." We live in an older pre-fabricated home with no attic space and no ceiling lighting. The installation required fishing wiring through and around countless beams over long expanses. The team was patient, skilled, and confident in their work. They even helped us arrange an improved placement when our original plan was not possible d...

Description of Work
Recessed Ceiling Lighting & Electric Baseboard Heating Installation

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

08/20/2020

Contacted them through their website and could not muster up the professionalism to contact me.

Description of Work
Contacted for an Estimate

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

[ Member Name Removed ], Thank you for your feedback. According to our records, we actually did reach out to you at both the email and phone number you provided on February 25th of this year - the same day of your request. You requested to have two wall sconce light fixtures mounted at your home, as well as replacement of a few existing receptacle outlets. I apologize if you needed us to continue ...

06/20/2020

The light switch was repaired but several small screws were left on the floor and we have dogs that could have eaten them. Paid for an electrical assessment and while the electricians completed their work, we never received the assessment report.

Description of Work
Light switch repair and electrical assessment

Category electrician,home security systems

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your recent review of our services back in February of last year and thank you for sharing your concerns. We work very hard to make sure each customer receives the service they deserve, and it is very helpful for us when our customers share when they are unhappy with our services, as well as when they are satisfied. I have also reached out to you by phone and e...

02/17/2020

Fantastic! We really appreciate the work The Electrician did for us. I have had them come out several times during out remodel and they have done quality, professional work every time. I am thrilled to have found a dependable and reasonably priced electrician to call when in need.

Description of Work
Electrical work related to remodel, including rewire, fixture install, outlet installs

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

10/21/2019

Prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, good value.

Description of Work
Run a line from house to garage, hook up, install light.

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

Installation- Ceiling Fan, Bath Exhaust Fan, Alarm System. Fire Alarm, UPS & Generator. Troubleshooting, Rewiring, & New Wiring. Electrical.

Directional Boring.