Wisconsin Pet Care LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2011

6650 W State St

Milwaukee, WI 53213

Wisconsin Pet Care is the highest ranked and awarded pet sitting and dog walking business in Wisconsin. We believe in quality customer service and swift communication. Each member of our staff takes great pride in providing loving care to your pets, and work as a team to ensure you will always have a reliable pet sitter available when you need one. Our staff is comprised of professional dog walkers and pet sitters (not independent contractors) and are hand selected through an extensive interviewing process including a national background check and field assessments by our senior management team....

12/30/2021

Matthew S.

Have used many times. Very reliable and responsible. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Cat sitting

12/22/2021

Kathryn P.

We have used WPC for several years and always have great service. We are fortunate to have the same sitters, Ainsley and Billy, which really helps as are cats are shy with strangers but not with them. They provide updates at each visit so we know our pets are ok. Ainsley has even gone above and beyond to get to the house for scheduled visits during snow storms. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Pet sitting

12/20/2021

Grace W.

Wonderful. I always trust Wisconsin Pet Care to watch my kitties when I go out of town. They take wonderful care of them, and everything is so easy to schedule. I get daily pictures and updates texted to me, which I love! All the sitters are incredible people who take the time to get to know your animals. It's obvious they love what they do and they're committed to providing the highest caliber of care.

Description of Work
Cat Sitting

12/18/2021

Doug A.

We always felt very comfortable with WPC. We had small mammals and the sitter they sent was familiar with their needs.

Description of Work
Small mammal sitter

12/18/2021

Kathleen W.

WPC has done a great job of finding the perfect people to hang out with our cat while we travel. Ainsley and Brianna do a wonderful job of cleaning the litter box, feeding, and playing with our cat. We look forward to their professional level cat photos and videos while we are away missing our girl!

Description of Work
Hanging out with my cat

12/02/2020

ANNE T.

I've been using Wisconsin Pet Care for the past 6 years and can't say enough good things about them. They take my two fur-babies on a walk rain or shine and give them plenty of love and attention as well. My pups are very happy with their staff which provides me with a lot of comfort knowing they're being well cared for. They come every day and I've also used them for overnight sitting. They're a company that I trust and wouldn't know what to do without them.

Description of Work
Dog walking and sitting

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

Thank you so much for for your kind words and wonderful review! We love Maya and Paddy, and are so happy we can make them comfortable and happy when you are away.

11/10/2020

Darren M.

We love our friends at Wisconsin Pet Care! Whether we leave for an evening or a week, we know our dog and cat will be taken care of by the best pet sitters in the state. We always joke that the animals are sad to see us come home. They love Sue and Cathy! 💖

Description of Work
Pet Sitting/Dog Walking

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

Thank you so very much for the outstanding review. We always love seeing Lynyrd and Hal and are honored to have the opportunity to provide care for them!

06/25/2020

Sarah W.

We love WPC! The first time we used their services we had just moved to WI and ended up having an emergency that took us out of state. It was super hard leaving our animals before we knew anyone. Ainsley came over for a meet and greet and left us feeling more comfortable that our 3 dogs would be well cared for. We had so much change happening that our leaving upset one of our pups, the house-sitter noticed and contacted me about giving our pup her anxiety meds. I appreciated their awareness of my pets personality and wanting them to be comfortable. We recently used their services while we were gone for 10 days. I LOVE getting pictures from the house-sitters while we're gone. Our neighbor even made a comment to us how much our dogs like Billie. That means SO MUCH to hear!! I opt for Rovernights and multiple walks/visits during the day.

Description of Work
Pet/house sitting

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for sharing your experience. I'm so happy to hear that you and the pups were as comfortable and stress free as possible during your travels. We look forward to seeing Bouncer, Rusty and Sis again soon!

10/21/2019

David W.

WPC and Karyn always impress us. They quickly and adeptly handle odd situations which do happen frequently in the home pet care arena. Once one of our dogs got out of his overnight cage and Karyn came in to handle it. Also once one of our dogs had a medical issue and Karyn got him to our vet and stated extra hours to insure he was doing well. She also emailed suggestions for issues concerning the one dog and followed up often to see how he is doing. We are absolutely floored by WPC and their commitment to the best pet service available.

Description of Work
Pet sitting our two active dogs for extended periods of time. We use Wisconsin Pet Car exclusively as we have found none better.

Category pet sitters

THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing your experience. We love taking care of Cairo, and of course Cooper (aka Houdini) who always has some new tricks to try on us :)

04/01/2019

Daniel P.

The service is really great. Kay does a really thorough job, and is quite professional. When I and my dog didn't go out at the time Kay showed up, a poop patrol note was placed on my front door. The yard is well maintained by Kay. I an very pleased.

Description of Work
Poop Patrol

Category pooper scoopers

03/05/2019

Dennis F.

Beyond wonderful. Our cats are loved as family. When "Mick" developed diabetes and needed twice daily insulin injections, I couldn't imagine leaving him. Nellie and Heather from Wisconsin Pet care came to our house to meet our cats and demonstrate their abilities to give his injection. We have traveled many times since that first meeting. We recieve warm detailed texts with pictures every day that we are away. Upon our return everything is in order and the cats appear contented. It is obvious to us that they recieved loving expert care in our absence. We highly recommend Wisconsin Pet Care

Description of Work
Visits twice daily to feed, clean litter, play and admisister an insulin injections

11/09/2018

Ulviye M.

Every staff member always takes special care and time when walking my dog Rupert. He’s an older pup and they always message me after their visits and with any concerns they have. I always trust them with my baby.

Description of Work
Dog walking

11/04/2018

Richard S.

The service I received from WPC has been absolutely amazing from the moment we connected with the initial evaluation, the ease of the tools to schedule services and understand exactly what services you were receiving, when, and how much ($), ability to accept my last minute requests, clear confirmations to keep my mind at ease, the incredible staff (know their stuff, happy, prompt, reliable - actually love what they do), excellent quality of the walks - good distance, adjust to poor weather, etc.), very respectful of your home, the email communication (with picture!) after each walk with your dog (I grew to look forward to the emails everyday!), to finally, the happy and healthy disposition of my dog when I came home each day. Ben, Kayt, and Kay are all amazing folks and my dog, Karl, loves them! I have to also mention the "amazing above the call of duty" stuff too such as letting me know their concerns if they think Karl is under the weather and a really big one when Karl had an injury (not associated with WPC), the team took amazing care of him for me to a 100% recover! The surgeon commented that Karl's recovery was one of the best he has ever seen - saying only lots of attention and love can accomplish that, well, Ben, Kay, Kayt, and the team were a HUGE part of that! Today, Karl is 100% back to normal and loving his visits from the gang just as I am! I feel good, confident, and find this to be a great value to me. Very nice!!!

Description of Work
Needed a reliable, compassionate, and knowledgeable team to check-in and walk my dog twice a day!

11/01/2018

joseph C.

WPC has provided services to me for many years now, beginning in 2012 with my special needs dog, Brownie. They are a very professional and compassionate organization with highly qualified sitters who love what they do. WPC has cared for 4 dogs for me- one with severe epilepsy, another requiring tremendous TLC to recover from past abuse. They’ve cared for two dogs at once, done overnights, done hour long visits, 1/2 hour visits, and more. When my dog Novita got loose and went missing for 4 days, they helped me search for her. They are very responsive and reliable. The highlight of my day- everyday- is when I get a picture of my dogs on their walk or playing afterwards. WPC texts and leaves detailed notes of each walk and visit. I would recommend them to anyone seeking reliable, high quality pet care.

Description of Work
Dog walking and Dog sitting

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to share your experience with WPC! It goes without saying what a great friend, pet owner and animal advocate you are. There is never a dull moment with your fur babies :-) Thanks again for the great review.

10/31/2018

Adrienne F.

I love working with Wisconsin Pet Care - they're incredibly professional, and able to work with you under a variety of circumstances. My dog LOVES them, and I'm happy knowing he's being checked on and given lots of attention while I'm at work.

Description of Work
Dog walking

Gail M.

Consistently go above and beyond to ensure the well being of my pet. Reliable, concentious, enthusiastic about what they do!

Description of Work
Pet sitting and dog walking

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! You are truly part of the WPC family, thank you for your many, many years of loyalty and trusting us to love and care for Baxter.

Catherine K.

Excellent!! Very professional!! They Treat my dogs just like they are members of their own family. I highly highly recommend!

Description of Work
Dog walking

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

Thank you for the wonderful review, AND for sharing your fur babies with us :-) We love spending time with your spunky girls!

Marybeth G.

Excellent! I cannot recommend WPC enough. Knowing my cats are cared for and entertained while i am traveling for business is such comfort to me. I would not hire just anyone to cat sit; yet, i would and do hire WPC because every caregiver has been professional, prompt, reliable, and efficient. And I do believe they treat my felines as if they were their own. Plus, those update daily emails with photos of my cats are such a treat to receive! I'm thousands of miles away, and i feel so comforted, aware that my felines are mighty fine.

Description of Work
Cat sitting: 1 hr visit, cat litter cleaning, water/food replenishment, play time

Category pet sitters,pet grooming,pooper scoopers

Marybeth G.

Fantastic! This isn't the first time I've used Wisconsin Pet Care when I had to do work travel and I am a solid returning customer. Each day I was gone, I received an update email with a photo of each of my cats. Thousands of miles away and I felt that they were taken care of and even loved. So reassuring!

Description of Work
Daily 1 hour cats visit which included litter box cleaning, refresh water/food, playtime, and brushing, and also collecting my mail.

03/07/2018

Brian H.

Flawless! The attention my cat received was lovely! Billy was the man who took care of our cat. He left detailed information every day we were gone, and sent photos as well! I liked coming home to a clean water bowl, emptied cat litter box, and he even removed and refreshed the litter genie! There was much evidence of my cat being played with. I have used this company on and off for years and their spotless reputation is well deserved! Thank you billy!

Description of Work
Cat sitting

02/15/2018

Kelly S.

We've been using Wisconsin Pet Care for about a year and half now, since 3 days after we got our beloved dog. We are so completely satisfied with the service and would never think of using anyone else. They are organized, punctual, profession and their services are very user friendly. It is so easy to go on their website to change your schedule. Their love for animals is obvious so I know my dog is with someone who will care about him. Both the owner and our assigned walker came out to meet us and our dog and this was very reassuring. Our specific walker, Melanie is wonderful. She has gotten to know our dog well. She knows him, what he likes, where he likes to walk, and if something is wrong. I think the best part of my work day is when I get the pictures she texts to me before she leaves. They are always of a happy dog with a blurry tail because it's wagging. We were first time dog owners and feeling pretty clueless when we got our little guy. Melanie has helped us a lot with training and house breaking and had lots of good insight. She's has a lot of experience with dogs and has let us know when we should call the vet about something. She even checked him for fleas when he got exposed at doggy daycare. It was very nice to have someone to ask those questions to. There were several times we were in a jam and needed her on short notice and she always came through. She even keeps an eye on our cats for us too. We love Wisconsin Pet Care and Melanie.

Description of Work
Dog walking

02/13/2018

ANNE T.

I've been using WPC for the past 3 years and couldn't be more pleased. We've come to rely on there service and the excellent care we are provided from Melanie. She met our lab when she was just a puppy and soon became one of her best friends. We've now adopted another little dog and Melanie didn't skip a beat making sure that both dogs are walked, taken out to do their business and provided lots of love. It's so worth the peace of mind knowing that someone we know is taking such great care with our pups.

Description of Work
Daily check-in to include walks, play and potty time.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers,pooper scoopers

02/07/2018

Elizabeth V.

The team at Wisconsin Pet Care is fantastic. Our two cats are not always the most friendly, but Kimberly, Emily and the rest of the team have done a wonderful job of getting to know them and take excellent care of them while we're away. We really appreciate receiving texts and pictures during their visits and the daily notes the sitters leave are detailed and thorough. The online scheduling process is convenient and any questions or requests I've sent to the administrative team have been very quickly resolved. I've recommended WPC to friends in the area and wouldn't consider using anyone else!

Description of Work
Routine cat sitting services during travel

08/08/2017

Stacey W.

Lori and her team do excellent work! They really know dogs -- and they know how to serve dog owners as well! They did a super job helping me on board my new puppy. They worked with me to figure out a walk schedule and routine that got us to successful potty training in no time at all. You can tell they really enjoy being with these pets. After every visit, I got an email and a photo letting me know my girl was safe and happy. Lori does a great job selecting her team members. They are capable, responsible and trustworthy. A big shout out to Kay and Alyssa for being so great to work with.

Description of Work
Dog walking.

Category dog walkers

We will so miss you and Miss Wilma. We loved seeing her grow up and become the gorgeous young lady she is....and we wish you the very best in your next adventure in Boston....big hug and puppy kisses to Wilma.

07/30/2017

Dena A.

We were very happy with the service, and our cat seemed to be also. I appreciated the daily texts.

Description of Work
They took care of my cat for a few days. It involved administering medicine and brushing as well as the usual feeding and litter box cleaning.

Animal & House Sitting