Virtual Aspects LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2012

4260 S Howell Ave.

Milwaukee, WI 53207

Virtual Aspects is an audio visual design and installation company with a wide array of services. Offering everything from wireless network setup to custom home theater and security camera installations we are dedicated to providing excellent service and allowing our customers to experience the full capability of their electronics no matter how basic or eccentric. We offer our services for both commercial and residential customers. Have something in mind? One of our system designers can meet with you and we can design a system that's right for you, and right within your budget....

10/14/2013

Helen L.

The job went very well. Alex installed the rope lighting and cleaned up everything before he left.

Description of Work
He installed rope lighting on the top of my cabinets.

Category electrician

10/11/2013

Linda G.

I have a wonderful home theater system which Alex (the owner) and Dustin (his master electrician) installed. While at first I found the system intimidating, Alex very patiently showed me how to use it. While I was reluctant about using a universal remote, Alex talked me into one. Now I can't be without it. One remote to do everything I need. Alex and Dustin have been to my condo numerous times. I have found them to be extremely friendly, professional, and they don't rush me with my endless questions. They have done electrical work (installing a new outlet) as my cats like to chew on electrical cords. As a side note, I was having problems with my printer and Dustin figured out how to get it up and running. As I live in a condo, I have referred two of my friends to Virtual Aspects and they have been more than pleased with their work. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Alex showed me a really cool way to show pictures and play music with my Apple t.v.

Category electrician, phone wiring

10/01/2013

Mary W.

He showed up very promptly and assessed the system for what I needed; went out of his way to give me sound advice; repaired what was necessary. I can't imagine anyone having done a better job. I have 6 TVs and an immensely complicated sound system.

Description of Work
Repaired my AV system.

Category home theater design

09/30/2013

Erin P.

We originally found Virtual Aspects through a Living Social deal and had them fix some broken light fixtures, and were so impressed with them that we've had them back twice now, once to do the security cameras and another for some additional electrical work around the building. Professional and courteous- will definitely be calling them again if we need to.

Description of Work
Installed 4 security cameras on exterior of building and wired to monitor/DVR in basement.

Category electrician

09/10/2012

Linda G.

I originally purchased a coupon (I believe a $30 Groupon or something like that) to have work done on my home theater system. After checking Angie's list, I found Virtual Aspects was located very close to my home. So I set up an appointment. Alex Ahmad, President, came to my condo. He was very polite and nice, and knowledgeable. (He also put on cloth slippers over his shoes when entering my condo, which was a nice touch). Alex also suggested I purchase a remote control. I wanted to see how the remote actually worked first, so he returned on another day and did the entire set-up of the remote, before I even decided to purchase it. Thankfully, it was a great idea and I promptly purchased it. It's nice to only have to deal with 1 remote, rather than the 3 that I had. I was very impressed with his work and professionalism. He answered all my questions. Also, as I work full time, he accommodated my schedule to come to my home, even on a Sunday. Very impressive. When I get to the point of trying to stream movies in the future, he will be my first call. P.S. I believe the remote I paid for was $180, plus his installation fee. Very reasonable! His contact info is: Virtual Aspects 4038 S. Alexander Avenue St. Francis, WI 53235 (414) 301-2292 www.virtualaspect.com

Description of Work
I recently had new floors installed in my condo. The guys who did the installation had to un-hook, then re-hook up my home theater system. After they left, I found that some components weren't exactly hooked up right. (It was not their responsibility anyway). So I called Virtual Aspects. Alex Ahmad came to my condo and properly hooked up the components. He also found that my subwoofer was not attached and kindly re-attached it.

Category computer repair

Mr. Electric of Waukesha

3 Phase Power Electrical

We are a full service electrical services company that is fully licensed and insured. Residential, Commercial, and Industrial service, construction, and generator installation.

Integrated Building Systems

A small but dedicated work force that provides above average service at reasonable rates. We want to help! Let us know what you are looking to have done. We strive to please. If you need any kind of electrical work from servicing existing to installing new we can help. Our team has years of experience to find and fix even the most troublesome electrical problem. Our years of experience also shows when we install new electric. From adding an electric dryer outlet to updating your electrical panel to wiring a new home or office or retail store, we will show you that experience matters. Poor layouts and wiring practices will haunt you forever. Avoid costly mistakes and hire the team that will work for you like we are the owners of the property. Each and every time your satisfaction is our only goal. If you are unsure of whether or not we offer a type of service please do not hesitate to call to discuss your concern. We also install Solar PV electrical systems, Solar Thermal (Heating of Water by the Sun) Systems, Security Cameras, Audio and Video Systems to complete Bar or Home Theater Systems. If you own a large Warehouse or factory and you are looking to change out some lighting or other equipment to become more energy efficient give us a call and you will be surprised on how we can help. Also I have financing and Leasing available for any type or size job listed above.

Yes; ask for details.
    90 day warranty on labor

Virtual Aspects offers a wide range on both commercial and residential services including: Home Theater, Audio/Visual, Computer Setup, Wireless Network Setup, TV Mounting, Custom A/V Design, Universal Remote Programming, CCTV Security Cameras, Structured Wiring. Looking for something you don't see listed? If it's electronic we probably have a solution for you. Just let us know what you have in mind and one of our system designers can find a solution to fit your needs.