Vince Ingrilli & Sons Plumbing Co Inc

Wisconsin: Trade
03/31/2024

6734 W Wells St

Milwaukee, WI 53213

We are a full service plumbing contractor. We run 5 licensed plumbers who specialize in residential and commercial service and repairs. We offer a 5% senior discount, not to be combined with our Angie's List coupon....

4.4

plumbers (320)drain cleaning (57)water heaters (39)sewer cleaning (15)appliance repair (14)home remodeling (11)well & water pump repair (10)drain pipe installation (6)gas leak repair (4)small appliance repair (3)HVAC Companies (1)

01/20/2022

Joseph C.

First trip out they told me my old faucet was not repairable (it was leaking). They told me a new faucet would be $325.00 or so. I told them I would buy my own and have them install. Plumber did a good job and was in and out in no time. Bill was $318.00 for 2hrs labor and $44.00 for materials for a total with tax $381.91 which I thought was high. I supplied the materials and $159.00 per hr. seemed high. But I was satisfied with the job.

Description of Work
Installed kitchen faucet and new IO Tap

Work Completed On 01/12/2022

02/13/2021

Dianna B.

We had a problem on a Sunday with a clogged drain. They were very helpful, quick and did great work. We were very pleased. However, we were misled on the cost. We were told that it was double time. Nothing was mentioned that we would have to pay for travel time. When we received the invoice we were shocked to see we were charged for 2 1/2 hours when he was only here for 1 1/2 hours tops. We called and they said travel time was added. LOL! Their shop is 4 minutes away from our home. We have always had good service from them. This was very disappointing this should be discussed upfront. You would think as a return customer they wouldn't cheat you.

Description of Work
Drain Clog854.55

Category appliance repair,plumbing

Cost $854.55

Work Completed On 02/07/2021

My response to the above is as follows They called be on a Sunday - I call them back in 10 minuets - They said there main sewer was plugged and they could not use any fixtures. I asked them if they wanted someone out on a Sunday at the double time rate. They asked what the difference was - I told them regular rates was $152.00 per hour and Double time rate was $304. 00 per hour - Mr. [Member Name Removed] then asked his wife and they said we need it done on a Sunday at $304.00 per hour. One hour later we were at the house. I never mislead them at all - I said the rate per hour was $304.00 - there was never time discussed or particular'[Member Information Removed] regarding the sewer cleaning. I told them twice I do have a man on call and I would be more than happy to get him out but it is at a double time rate. Vince Ingrilli

01/21/2021

Ed H.

Fine! The work was done professionally.

Description of Work
relocate the laundry tub and reconnect the washer

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

01/20/2021

Riley T.

So great! Very responsive via email, texting, and calling. Also worked very quickly. Overall, super happy with hiring them!

Description of Work
Installed Gas Pipe Line for Gas Stove

Category plumbing,home remodeling,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

01/09/2021

James H.

Very well! Plumber was quick and efficient! He took care of my husband's "fix" to the kitchen sink leak (husband thought he shared DNA with Bob Vila--he didn't). Also gave me all new PVC piping for Both sinks! Shower head doesn't slide out anymore! Plumber was so quick that he left before I could ask about the 5% Senior Discount. When I got my bill, I called the office and the very nice woman said it's fine and gave me a new amount to pay! Wrote out my cheque right after that and put it in the mail!

Description of Work
Kitchen double sink had a leak in left sink and shower head needed to be fixed so it wouldn't slide out.

Cost $437.99

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

01/06/2021

Jinshi W.

Our kitchen had this slow leaking, like a week a coffee cup leak, nothing major. I asked them to take a look. Tech came over, took 2 seconds and told me I need a new disposal. I told him our house is only 5 year old new house. Ask him can he just replace the strainer. The guy said no. Then I told him leave it, told him I will call my builder to replace it. I can tell he was upset. The guy stayed on our drive way for more than 20 minutes calling people. Today, I got a $152 bill in the mail for their 1 minute "service", I called the owner and was told I agreed when I first called his daughter for the price. I guess one of us is a liar. Before you call this contractor, think twice!

Description of Work
kitchen sink leak

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

Mr. [Member Name Removed] called my office to set up a service call to take care of a leak under his kitchen sink My office manager explained to him our service call was $152.00 per hour - this was our minimum. He agreed and set up the call and asked us to call when we are on our way. My plumber call and said he was on his way. We arrived, we Id the problem and gave him a price to properly take care of his leak the proper way and the right way to guarantee the garbage disposal replacement. He said that was too expensive and asked us to leave. My plumber got to his truck and call the office and explained the situation to me and that the customer did not want to pay for the service call. I was the only person my plumber talked to and he was in his truck for 5 min. We went back to the house to collect for the service call and Mr. [Member Name Removed] said he is not paying. That is when my man left. Mr. [Member Name Removed] lives a 1/2 hour from my office and he was told we are coming out to take care of the problem and this particular type of service is not one we come out to estimate. He was told we would ID the problem, give him the price and then take care of the leak. Mr. [Member Name Removed] agreed to the service call and then said he was not going to pay. Mr. [Member Name Removed] is not telling the truth No body calls a contractor, has him drive a 1/2 hour to the site, provides a price for a disposal replacement and then asked him to leave. He was told we do not give estimates for minor service and repair jobs. He agreed to have us come out Vince Ingrilli President of Vince Ingrilli & Sons Plumbing Company inc.

12/03/2020

Frank P.

His initial contact was rude and condescending. I would not recommend contacting someone who is as unclear as this person was.

Description of Work
Bathroom repair work

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

Good morning I received his request yesterday. My message to him was I was approximately 3 weeks off before I could take a look at the project. I asked him to advise on this His response back to me that puts your time frame around Christmas and maybe with the short week not much can be done. He then said he wanted this done before January 1st 2021 My response to that was as I mentioned in my first text I was 3 weeks off before I could take a look at this. Never once saying I could start the project. Then I said I could not meet his schedule by January 1st 2021 Thus his response on Angie's review. I never had a phone conversation with him it was all through the Angie's site. This guy was totally off base with his comments - He was under the gun regarding his time frame and he planned the project poorly I do not take anything this person said to heart because he is totally off base Thank you for your time Vince Ingrilli - A very happy Angie's list member

11/30/2020

Kevin R.

A small job, but it was completed quickly and without a hitch.

Description of Work
leaking pipe repaired/ replaced

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

10/31/2020

Nariana K.

Washing machine spigots installation

Description of Work
Washing machine spigots installation

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

10/20/2020

Jenni M.

We were so pleased with the speed, quality of work and pricing. They got back to us quickly, were efficient with the work, fixed all of our problems and were up front and fair with pricing. Couldn't be happier and would recommend to anyone in need of their services!

Description of Work
Fixing outdoor faucet that was leaking into the house, replacing an old fixture in the basement and fixing the water hammer issues we had.

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

Exterior Drain Pipe Installation. Gas Leak Repair. Heating & A/C. Plumbing & Drain Cleaning. Water Heaters.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover