STUDER BODY & PAINT INC

Auto Painting
Auto Service

Auto Collision Repair...

Meticulous Auto Body

Meticulous Auto and Truck, Inc. has been a family-owned business since 1989, dedicated to meeting and exceeding all of your auto and truck collision repair needs. Nick’s 30 plus years in the automotive industry is highlighted with 10 years under the tutelage of Butch Emil Brinza. Butch is nationally recognized for his award winning workmanship in the automotive industry. Nick brings the same attributes to his everyday customer’s needs. As an I-Car Certified facility, our staff of experienced technicians continuously train in the latest industry standards to meet new vehicle demands. Over the years, we have built strong relationships with insurance companies and other service leaders within our industry, providing customers with the most hasslefree experience possible. Meticulous has an excellent reputation within our community because we value our customers. Nick Campanelli is currently President of a Milwaukee Business Association supporting the area’s business growth. We appreciate your confidence and look forward to the opportunity to work with you the next time your vehicle is in need of repair.

Leonard Auto Body

Auto Collision work. Call today for more information!

10/20/2019

Very well. The repairs took about 4.5 days. Studer offered to provide a free loaner car, but we did not need one. The repair results were excellent, and Studer even gave the SUV a good wash and cleaning. They gave us a very good seven-part Limited Warranty. They also had an AsTech Completion Scan performed on our vehicle.

Description of Work
Repair for accidental moderate rear gate damage to our 2017 Toyota RAV4.

11/21/2017

From start to finish, the folks at Studer were a pleasure to work with. Fair-priced, professional, and extremely efficient. The loaner car really helped in making the process as smooth as possible. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Needed deep scrapes repaired and painted.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

03/10/2016

We got the names of shops from Angie's list and after getting several estimates found Bob Studer offered the best deal. He was the most thorough of the shops we went to without it feeling like a sales pitch. He gave us a timetable for getting the work done and stuck to it. On the Explorer, road debris had skipped across the roof and when he was finished you could not tell just the roof had been re...

Description of Work
Repair rear end damage to 2011 Honda and roof damage to 2015 Ford Explorer

02/03/2016

They did all the work with my insurance, and gave me a loaner car at no charge. The next day I was getting pictures of the progress. For such a small job, they went above and beyond, and they was so nice! They took care of everything. It was all very easy, and they were fantastic.

Description of Work
I had gotten in a fender bender and I went to Toyota where I had recently bought the car.

Category auto body repair,auto repair

11/18/2015

Great experience with Studer Body Paint and Bob. I was prepared to pay hundreds of dollars but he convinced me that the $50 touch-up job. I appreciated his honesty in selling me the lower priced option, and the results were great. They were prompt in getting me in for the estimate and repair. Car was ready when promised. A painless experience overall!

Description of Work
Paintless dent removal, touch-up paint chip

Category auto body repair,auto painting

10/10/2015

Called around for a body shop, this was the only place that sounded welcoming and knowledgeable on the phone, even gave us a loaner car same day as the estimate prior to my insurance adjuster coming out. Had the car repaired a lot faster then what I thought it was going to take, estimate to completely done was less than a week, and my Mazda looked brand new again. Highly recommend this shop!

Description of Work
Repaired my front bummer, and grill

04/08/2015

First, this is an AWESOME shop. Super clean. My estimate was within a couple dollars of the original and the work was completed on time and was flawless both for scratch removal and paint matching. Can't get better then that, right? Actually you can at Studer's. You can actually sign into their website while your car is at the shop and enter your phone number to see posted photos of your vehicle updated daily! I even saw when my car was being washed and detailed (for free) before being pulled out into their lot and completed for pick up. Really cool modern touch. Bob, the owner, is an honest guy and was there start to finish with my repairs.

Description of Work
Repaired a two panel scuff. Repainted the area matching the paint.

Category auto body repair","auto painting

09/25/2014

Brought my 2013 Prius in for a major repair--2 doors, panels, painting, the works. Took the car to 3 places before settling on Studer because of how quickly they said they could turn it around and because the general feel of good customer service and orderliness about the place. They finished sooner than promised, everything spit polish perfect. When I came to pay it turns out there was a miscommunication between what the insurance company said it would cover and Studer's costs. I was about to be out $177, but Bob Studer didn't play any blame game and insist on his money. He let me keep the difference and absorbed the loss on his side. I'm fussy and a former marketing consultant besides. This is an excellent company, for their skill, attitude, cleanliness, flexibility and customer service. I hope I'm never in need of auto body repair again, but if I am, I'm going to Studer straightaway. Thanks guys.

Description of Work
Auto body repair and paint.

Category auto body repair","auto painting

04/05/2014

Excellent experience. I received their info off of Angie's List and they emailed me back immediately. I went in that day for a quote. The final price ended up being exactly what the quote was with no surprises and they called me to give me updates. They gave me a free rental car and I also asked to get a quote on fixing a scratch on the back of my car that happened years ago (nowhere near what I was bringing my car in to actually get fixed for) and he was honest with me and told me since it was plastic it would never rust and I didn't necessarily need to get it fixed, however I told him I just didn't like the look of the scratch so I would probably be in at a later date to get that fixed. Well I found out a couple days later when looking at my car that they had filled it in with paint for no charge!!!!!!! Will be going back in the future!

Description of Work
Auto body work: new bumper/fog light etc.

11/08/2012

Never had a better or more professional experience related to an automobile than I had with Bob at Studer Body and Paint. Bob is very friendly and knowledgable, willing to answer any questions you have, and is the kind of guy you'd want to hang out with, have a beer and watch a Packer game. The repair to my Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland was complete in two days and you'd never guess any harm had befallen it. In fact, when I picked up my Jeep it was cleaner than when I brought it in for repair - both inside and out. Bob had a rental car of similar style available for me, took care of all paperwork related to it and handled all insurance measures. It was so convenient and easy I could have sent our eleven year old in to handle it all could he reach the pedals. Hats off to Bob, and his crew, I can only hope to encounter more businesses like Bob's in the future and wish others the good fortune to work with Bob should their vehicle require any body work. I wish his shop provided more services than body and paint, for I'd take my vehicle to him for all it's needs if I could.

Description of Work
Rear bumper cover and bumper pad were replaced and painted after someone drove into the back of my Jeep.

Auto Collision Repair