ROBERT'S ROOFING & SIDING INC

Founded 1975 • With Angi since May 2000

3.3

Boost Transformations LLC

Family owned business accredited by BBB, and a member of the James Hardy contractor alliance program. Specialized in LP, vinyl, cedar and James Hardy products.

ProFormance Roofing

With more than four decades in quality roofing services, Proformance Roofing has been serving the greater Milwaukee area. Our expert team has been dedicated to providing the best service and quality available in the area.

Over the Top Roofing & Construction

Over the Top Roofing and Construction was established over a decade ago and have built a reputation for exceptional work and customer satisfaction. We have earned our reputation for excellence by delivering personalized service and expert installations. We can repair any damage to exterior of a home or building and make a difference in the appearance of your home. Over the Top Roofing and Construction has a perfect record with the BBB and we are fully bonded and insured. We know that choosing a contractor is a very important decision that you, the customer, will make because you live with the results of the work for years to come. Our customers know that they will receive outstanding workmanship and value for their dollar. Please note that we do charge credit card fees back to the customer.

03/26/2009

Nancy P.

Never returned phone calls.

Description of Work
I called 3 times and left a message to get an estimate for roof repair or replacement. They had done our roof 15 years ago and had done a very good job. With the heavy rains last year, we had some water coming into our family room. The roof may have just needed repair. They never returned any calls. Very disappointed. Will not call again.

04/20/2007

Bluejay F.

The work was good, although it turned out to be messier than I thought. When they tore off the whole roof it all fell in the attic and created a huge mess. I had to call them and they did come back to resolve the problem. I still don't think I'd hire them again.

Description of Work
They tore off 3 layers of roofing and installed new roofing and also did some vinyl siding on a dormer for me.

Category roofing,siding

08/25/2006

Steve F.

I called twice and left messages asking for a bid on repairing or replacing our roof. I never received a call back, even though we live about five blocks from their office.

Description of Work
Called for an estimate on reroofing our house.

04/11/2002

CLAY C.

Description of Work
REPEATED CALLS FOR ESTIMATE WITH NO RESPONSE

10/02/2001

CLAY C.

Description of Work
I CALLED THEM TWICE TO GIVE ME AN ESTIMATE FOR A RE-ROOF AND NEVER HEARD FROM THEM.

09/21/2000

TOM G.

DID NOT GET BACK WITH ME. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Description of Work
CALLED AND DID NOT GET A CALL BACK

05/01/2000

WILLIAM P.

Description of Work
PUT NEW ROOF.

ROBERT'S ROOFING & SIDING INC

Founded 1975 • With Angi since May 2000

3.3

3700 N Fratney St

Milwaukee, WI 53212

FLAT AND SHINGLED ROOFS, REPAIRS, TEAROFFS, REROOFING, NEW ROOFS, GUTTERS, CHIMNEY, SIDING