Renew Basement Foundation

Wisconsin: Safety and Professional
02/13/2023

5411 W Mobile St

Milwaukee, WI 53219

Renew Basement Foundation LLC is a family owned & operated basement repair specialist, serving the Milwaukee and surrounding areas. Our main focus is the base of your home, (your basement foundation). Services range from waterproofing basements, basement wall repairs, egress windows, grading concrete, excavating, and more! Certified/accredited by the BBB, proud member of WAFRP, and vetted on Angie's List. Call us today for a free estimate....

foundation repair (13)basement waterproofing (8)excavating (3)egress window (3)concrete repair (2)glass block (1)

10/28/2021

Annette Z.

The salesman Christian was very helpful, professional and easy to talk to. The overall work was done in one day with 2 egress windows installed and 4 old basement windows replaced with block windows and they did a beautiful job. Installers were so polite and very clean. They put up drapes to prevent concrete dust from flying all over. They laid down cloth runners so that they would not track in dirt. They laid plywood in the grass for equipment to drive on so as not to cause any damage to grass, and cleaned up any dirt and gravel that was left behind. When they left, you would have never known they were there but for the amazing new high quality windows. They did work at my sisters house and did an equally great job. Prices were low to make it an even nicer experience.

Description of Work
Egress windows and block windows

Category egress windows,excavators,glass block

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

12/24/2020

Lee S.

Straightening a basement wall.

Description of Work
Perfectly. Compared to the other contractors I interviewed, they brought him an engineer. The engineer determined that and additional outdoor beam would be required. They excavated outside and checked inside to make sure drainage was proper. They straightened the wall, repaired the block and cleaned the work areas both inside and out. The work was done immaculately, they left a clean worksite and pulled the proper permits. We have a 20 year warrantee and I am very proud of myself for having hired the right contractor!

Category concrete repair,excavators,foundation repair

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

10/16/2020

Keith D.

Christian was very professional from start to finish and was also very patient with all my questions and concerns. They had the best price and seemed the most honest of all the companies that came by for a quote. They were also able to work us into their schedule sooner. When getting a massive project like this done, there will always be some issues here and there, but these guys were quick to remedy any issues that I had, which I appreciated.

Description of Work
drain tile, wall bracing and sump pump install

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 02/27/2020

08/04/2020

s. B.

Excellent service, family company, and good response. They checked and rechecked their work. The owner and his crew checked the work to make sure it was done correctly.

Description of Work
They do concrete work and repair.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

04/16/2020

Phil P.

They came in a timely fashion to install an egress window. They had a large group of workers to do the work along with necessary equipment from dump trucks to excavating machinery. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Put in egress window.

Category egress windows,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

04/15/2020

Henry S.

Great service! We had drain tile installed with a sump pump and a wall braced. I appreciated that the work was done through WAFRP standards. Christian was always very courteous and professional. I would recommend Renew to friends and family. When I had questions after the job was complete Christian offered to come over and take a look to address my questions and make sure everything was good as can be. Great price for the quality work done here!

Description of Work
Wall braced, drain tile put in around entire permitter, sump pump installed

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

04/15/2020

Dana C.

Christian and his team did an amazing job, repairing our garage. Work was completed ahead of schedule and at a great price. Would use them again, should the need arise. Very great to work with!

Description of Work
Foundation repair to garage

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

03/18/2020

james M.

Met with Christian in mid-November for a walkthrough and estimate for work needed prior to placing the home up for sale. The repair was extensive as well as costly. I did my due diligence and decided to have Renew Basement Repair do my basement repair. From start to completion their professionalism was on display with each aspect of the task. Each member of the crew knew what needed to be done and executed their duties with precision. Senior Rivera has put together a wonderful team of skilled professionals who understand their assignments and know how to work together as a team. I am pleased with the work of Don Victor, Christian, Victor Jr., Chapo, Adon and Alberto. Should your basement need repair and want professionals to do it, hire Renew Basement Repair.

Description of Work
Basement walls needed alignment/steel supports and tuck pointing. Additionally, needed new patio.

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

01/29/2020

THOMAS S.

Excellent-see above-would not hesitate to hire for other work or give them the highest recommendation.

Description of Work
We have a utility room that is below our garage. There has been west wall leakage under the entrance to the upper garage from the driveway pad. We tried numerous ways to divert the water away from the wall with only limited success. While the wall was not part of the actual basement foundation, there was water on the floor after a heavy rain. We figured when we went to sell this house in the future this could be a barrier to a sale and would have to be addressed. We had a foundation engineer come out and do an assessment of the problem and recommend a resolution to the problem and estimate of the cost. We then went on Angies list and contacted 4 contractors for estimates on proposals. We provided each with a copy of the engineering report. The estimate from Renew was the most comprehensive as it included removal and replacement of 4 feet of driveway pavers as well as a four-foot concrete entrance pad to the garage entrance. None of the other contractors included the paver removal and resetting nor the concrete driveway pad. The need for finding an additional contractor to do this or doing it myself was prohibitive and we could foresee a coordination nightmare. Renew's estimate was below 2 of the other bids on their face and considering the concrete and paver work not included in the 3rd also made it the best option. It is a family run business and it was clear from the beginning that they took pride in the work they did. They gave a date and estimate of completion and were right on schedule from beginning to end. The crew was personable and as the work progressed helpful suggestions were made. There was one change order with the replacement of the existing sump pump (the old one did not pass inspection) that was also very reasonable. The crew worked hard all day from the time they arrived around 8-8:30 until 4:30-5:00. The work is warranted for 20 years and was beautifully done. We had several heavy rains after the work was done and the room has remained as dry as a bone.

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

05/05/2019

Donna A.

Do you have a basement problem? Then call Renew (414-429-4901). They are knowledgeable, efficient, hard-working, honest and treat the customer like family. We would recommend them to anyone. They completed the job in half the time and left the area spotless.

Description of Work
Drain tile repair and foundation wall reinforcement

Work Completed On 05/02/2019

04/03/2019

Chet D.

Based on the foundation being brick, there was not the option to add weeps. Additionally in the middle of February, I did not want to excavate the exterior. Therefore the waterproofing was done from the inside. Renew added a rigid board covering onto the foundation interior which will direct moisture downwards to the new drain tile system and now the basement is humidity and moisture free. Very pleasant folks to work with too.

Description of Work
Waterproof basement

Work Completed On 03/05/2019

12/30/2018

Wendy S.

Outstanding! Very good at helping me understand the foundation problems and scope of the job. Gave me a detailed bid that was in plain English so that I could understand and ask questions. The work was begun and done in the time frame stated and finished on time. The best bid for price (and I did seek other bids), and also a 20 year warranty. My husband, who understands these kinds of projects but was out of town, became available after the project was about half done and was very pleased with the work. Thus, having undertaken this necessary project myself, it turn out that I picked the best of the best to carry it out despite my lack of experience which was made up for by the Renew Basement Foundation professionals' education that they provided as I searched for a reliable contractor. Absolute integrity in every respect. From my stand point as a novice home foundation repair customer I felt confident, and from my husband's stand point where he did understand the scope of the project, all work was flawless. I absolutely recommend Renew and if I would ever need such service again, they are the only people I would consider. Also important to note, Renew noticed other problems that I had not identified, and they helped me to solve, such as a problem with the chimney. They knew someone who could fix it and did not charge extra for that work. It was as though they were looking after my best interest without my asking or in this case without my realizing the need. Again, when my husband arrived after the work was underway, he was completely impressed with the great care and attention to detail since he was aware of the chimney problem (although I wasn't). I don't think you will find a better contractor anywhere.

Description of Work
Very extensive basement foundation repair, along with management of drainage problems on the property, and many other structural problems were identified and handled very professionally.

Category egress windows,excavators,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 12/30/2018

08/30/2018

Donna A.

I needed to have my basement walls tuck pointed and reinforced. I also needed more topsoil added around my house. Their work was excellent and so was their cleanup. They were very knowledgeable and, more importantly, very honest. Their price was the most reasonable I got for the work that needed to be done. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Wall reinforcement

Work Completed On 10/19/2018

04/12/2018

Paul B.

I called for a quote on what I thought was an issue with my foundation. They came to the house on time and checked my foundation. They determined that it was not a foundation issue. They then spent the time to track down my plumbing leak to make sure I could hire that right people since they do not do plumbing. They did not charge me for the assessment even though it took quite awhile to find the leak. I found them to be very honest and I am grateful they came out to help me. If I ever had a foundation issue, I would not hesitate to hire them. I will be referring them to anyone I know with a foundation problem.

Description of Work
Foundation Issue

Work Completed On 04/11/2018

02/22/2018

Laura M.

Great! Reliable and worked with our schedule. Began and finished when they said they would and workmanship was great.

Description of Work
Foundation repair and drain tile

Work Completed On 02/06/2018

02/05/2018

Alice A.

Very professional, started on time, ended on time and just everything was great! I am so pleased with the quality

Description of Work
Water proofed basement, installed sump pump.

Work Completed On 02/02/2018

02/03/2018

John G.

Excellent work. Fast. Great cleanup after the service was performed. Very happy with their service and would definitely hire again and would highly recommend this company. House is 100+ years old and had difficulty finding someone who was willing to tackle this job. RENEW Basement Foundation said "no problem" and followed through on their promise.

Description of Work
Large hole in lannon stone basement wall.

Work Completed On 02/03/2018

01/19/2018

Jared F.

Very friendly, nice to our house full of kids and got things done quickly. They made great suggestions moving forward.

Description of Work
Sump pump in basement and reinforced a wall w steel beams

Work Completed On 08/09/2017

We repair basement foundations, bowling walls, basement waterproofing, grading concrete, egress windows, excavating and re-sloping, driveways, and sidewalks.

Ask for details.