Ray's OK Service Inc LLC

Auto Towing
Auto Mufflers

Owner operated....

The Mini Convenience Home Repair & Services

The Mini Convenience Home Repair and Services specializes in home interior services that includes interior remodels, interior trimming, build bars and kitchen nooks, basement remodels, interior repair, drywall repair and patch work, interior painting, door installation and flooring installation. On the exterior side of things we do fence and or gate installations, exterior window, door and patio door replacement, small roofing repairs or new replacement, siding, and fencing. Gutter Cleaning, excavation, demo, and trash removal. The Mini Convenience Home & Repair Services is a small business offering competitive below market prices that includes great quality and creative work from experienced craftsmanship.

08/04/2018

The mechanics are always helpful, they do things over and above and always with a smile.

Description of Work
Oil change and maintenace check.

11/09/2017

They are very good. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Oil and filter change.

07/30/2015

I have been with them for a good 30 years and they have always been courteous and on time. If I need something done even if it's the little things, they have me come in and they do it and leave me off. They're really good people.

Description of Work
I use Ray's OK Service for my car. I used them last month for an oil change and tire rotation.

Category auto repair,car tires

04/24/2014

I've been taking my car here for over 10 years. They have always provided a good diagnosis without adding services I don't need. Their prices have always been fair.

Description of Work
Oil Change. Brakes.

03/27/2014

My congruence went very well. The pricing is very reasonable and I would recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
I took my vehicle in for a routine servicing.

Category auto repair

Towing, road service, complete repairs, tuneups, brakes, air, quick oil and lube, foreign & domestic, exhaust, transmission & tires.

Body Work, Major transmission.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover