POSH PAWS MOBILE & SHOP PET GROOMING

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2008

POSH PAWS IS AN OWNER-OPERATED MOBILE & SHOP GROOMER. COST IS DETERMINED BY ANIMAL & LOCATION. PAYMENT TYPE-CASH, CHECK & CREDIT/ BANK CARD HOURS ARE FLEXIBLE & BY APPOINTMENT...

01/06/2017

10/16/2016

Fantastic. Laura does a great job. The dogs always come out looking clean and neatly cut. The shop set up is very nice and the dogs always seem very comfortable and "at home" with her. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone and will continue to utilize her services as long as I can.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grooming for my three yorkies

09/16/2013

I have been a client of Laura's from Posh Paws for about 4 years now. She is the best when it came to my domestic long haired cat, named Nanu. I have taken Nanu to a few other groomers in the past, but when he went to Laura for the 1st time 4 years ago, I have never taken him anywhere else. Laura is a very professional, informative, helpful and down to earth women. Not only is she good at her pet ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laura groomed my cat Nanu with a Lion cut which includes; bath, cut, dry, nail trim and ears cleaned for a reasonable $65.00.

08/12/2013

services not provided as groomer not taking new clients. waiting 7 days for a response is unprofessional only to be told she has no openings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I sent a contact request through Posh Paws website. It took 7 days for the company to get back to me only to tell me she had no openings any time in the future. (I recommend if the groomer is not taking on new clients her website should say so). and she should remove her contact request form from her website until she has openings to take on clients other wise it is false advertising.

05/14/2013

The best grooming ever of our little dog. THE BEST!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are Senior Citizens and can't get out of the house as often as we want. Laura Casper comes to the house to groom our little dog, Cookie. She brings all the tools needed including a folding table. The grooming is the best we have ever had, over 50 years, on any of our dogs. After she leaves, you don't know she was even in the house. She cleans up after herself. SHE IS THE VERY BEST!!!! THE BEST!!! THE VERY BEST!!!

CATEGORY pet grooming

MOBILE GROOMING SERVICES- IN HOME GROOMING, PICK UP & DROP OFF, OR SHOP SERVICES AVAILABLE, FULL BREED STANDARD GROOM, MUT CUT, TRIMMING, BATH, BRUSH OUT, UNDERCOAT REMOVAL, EAR CLEANING/PLUCKING, NAIL TRIMMING, TOOTH BRUSHING & ANAL GLAND EXPRESSION AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.

Check, Visa, MasterCard