Morris Plumbing, LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2013

1322 s. 89th St

Milwaukee, WI 53214

There are 2 plumbers in our company, we take pride in our work and let all customers know there options before work is done...

10/19/2017

Leslie Ann S.

I think I had him out in spring, to fix a leak on the toilet. He did a fine job and so I had him back out.

Description of Work
I had a new toilet installed.

09/01/2017

thomas S.

GOT THE JOB DONE EFFICIENTLY. CHARGED WHAT THEY QUOTED ME ON THE PHONE. WHEN I WAS ON THE PHONE I STARTED ASKING QUESTIONS AND MAN GOT IMPATIENT WITH MY QUESTIONS, SAID HE'D CALL ME BACK. HE DIDN'T SO THEN I DID AND THE PRICE/ARRANGEMENT WAS MADE. SHOULD HAVE ME CALLED BACK. ////THE MAN WHO SHOWED UP WAS A LITTLE SPACED OUT AND FLAKY- NOT A PROBLEM JUST AN OBSERVATION

Description of Work
LATERAL CLOGGED

07/15/2017

Christine M.

I've had a good experience.

Description of Work
They snaked a couple of drains.

Category drain cleaning

06/30/2017

Leslie Ann S.

09/02/2016

William S.

We're in a bind time wise and needed work done sooner than expected. Morris was able to work with us and fit us in. Was prompt and went through the steps with us. The crew worked hard to get the job done. Exceeded expectations.

Description of Work
Replaced water and sewer lateral.

10/06/2015

Fada S.

Everything was great. Prompt service and they left a clean workplace for my tile setter. Kept in touch to schedule follow-ups and were available for any questions I had.I will definitely be using and referring them in the future.

Description of Work
Paul and his team removed my old water heater and replaced it with a brand new one. He also demoed my bathroom walls to prep for a ceramic tile remodel. He installed new plumbing in my shower as well.

08/05/2015

Jo G.

Drew was the Master Plumber that we worked with and I am so glad that we did. He was very thorough, punctual and has extensive knowledge. Drew got the job done well and even took the time to clear out a clogged pipe that ran to our stationery tub. They worked with our schedule when we had to change our original day of setting the fixtures and were able to fit us in a few days later. The invoice that we received reflected the quoted price. We would definitely use Morris Plumbing again and I have already told others of our fantastic experience with them.

Description of Work
We had Morris Plumbing plumb our remodeled bathroom and set our fixtures.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

07/27/2015

Peter P.

02/11/2015

Michael K.

Paul was great. Above being super friendly, he was very quick to respond via email, showed up on time, explained the details, and worked quickly. He was very responsive to our concerns, and gave us some recommendations for future work. When we noticed a little problem, caused by shifting old pipes, right after he left he was back in 10 minutes to fix it. All of the work was done in under 4 hours, and within the budget he quoted. We will definitely be contacting him for future work. Thanks, Paul!

Description of Work
Paul installed a clean out valve in our stack, and replace pipe leading from the bathtub, removing an old drum trap.

03/06/2014

Andrea M.

When I called him he gave me an estamate of 200.00 $ for the bathroom sink and a leak in the basement pipe. After he came to the house he said he had to go to the store to get a pipe for the sink. When he came back he put on a drain pipe and ran the snake to uncloge the sink. The price was $285.00. When he was in the basement looking at the pipe leak he quoted $500.00 . He could not do it before 3/10/14 because it would take four hours. We made the app. . After talking with my husband we decided to cancel because we werenand quot;t sure of the quote. We felt for a drain pipe under the bathroom sink and running a snake down it $300.00 was alot of money.

Description of Work
He put on drain pipe under bathroom sink. Also cleared draain with a snake.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

01/01/2014

Thomas P.

On Wednesday morning I went down into the basement and found my water heart sitting in a small puddle. I called up Morris Plumbing and Paul walked me through some things to check (pressure valve, drain, etc). After doing this he said he didn't need to come out or charge us for a service visit as he was pretty sure the tank had gone bad and needed replacing. Paul asked me to text him the model # and serial # of the water heater so he could contact the manufacturer about the warranty. Unfortunately it wasn't under warranty any longer, so I got a quote for a new heater and set a date for him to install it 2 days later. Paul showed up on time and was very professional. He showed me where my old water heater had gone bad and explained the process of replacing it. When he was finished he cleaned up after himself and made sure the unit was working. I've recommended this company to my friends, and while I hope I don't have to call a plumber again in the near future, it will be Morris Plumbing I call if and when I do.

Description of Work
Water Heater Installation

02/19/2013

Susan H.

Paul was on time, Friendly and efficient. Reasonably priced. We have used him twice and recommended him to our friends very good.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet. Fix bathroom faucet.

MCM Plumbing and Drain Cleaning

.With over 15 years of professional plumbing experience, we are here to help you with your plumbing and drain cleaning needs that you may have. Low $35 trip charge. $25 discount for 1st time customers.

Vince Ingrilli & Sons Plumbing Co Inc

We are a full service plumbing contractor. We run 5 licensed plumbers who specialize in residential and commercial service and repairs. We offer a 5% senior discount, not to be combined with our Angie's List coupon.

Thurow Plumbing Service LLC

From the most complex plumbing installation to routine emergency plumbing service and repair, Thurow Plumbing provides a quality job that fits your lifestyle and budget. We offer a variety of top-quality plumbing services with a commitment to your satisfaction. We pride ourselves on exceeding customer expectations. Award winning.

Offers by Thurow Plumbing Service LLC on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard

We are a full service Plumbing company. We do residential and small commercial which includes service, remodels and new construction. Water heaters to bathroom remodels and more