Longs Computer Services

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2012

4181 W College Ave

Milwaukee, WI 53221

Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. May contact through email....

01/01/2014

Eli G.

Went great. Worked 2 hours straight and fixed everything. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone and will certainly use him in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned up my computer and eliminated a virus

Category computer repair

11/20/2012

JUDY V.

I've hired over the last 5 years. He is very knowledgeable and experienced. He is reliable and does his best to get you the best deal. He goes above and beyond to provide the best service. He can make anything work and has reasonable prices.

Description of Work
He has installed new lights, performed computer tutoring, hooked up a stereo system, and is updating my phone system.

Category electrician, home theater design, computer repair

05/02/2012

JUDY V.

They are fantastic. He has his own business, and he lives next door to me. He goes out to houses and fixes computers. I use his service all year long. There was a freeze up with my computer. He got rid of it and fixed it. Over the past year, he hooked me up with a recording studio. He has tutored me and replaced a number of breakdowns.

Description of Work
My computer was frozen.

Category computer repair

Elite Electrical Co.

Mr. Electric of Waukesha

Integrated Building Systems

A small but dedicated work force that provides above average service at reasonable rates. We want to help! Let us know what you are looking to have done. We strive to please. If you need any kind of electrical work from servicing existing to installing new we can help. Our team has years of experience to find and fix even the most troublesome electrical problem. Our years of experience also shows when we install new electric. From adding an electric dryer outlet to updating your electrical panel to wiring a new home or office or retail store, we will show you that experience matters. Poor layouts and wiring practices will haunt you forever. Avoid costly mistakes and hire the team that will work for you like we are the owners of the property. Each and every time your satisfaction is our only goal. If you are unsure of whether or not we offer a type of service please do not hesitate to call to discuss your concern. We also install Solar PV electrical systems, Solar Thermal (Heating of Water by the Sun) Systems, Security Cameras, Audio and Video Systems to complete Bar or Home Theater Systems. If you own a large Warehouse or factory and you are looking to change out some lighting or other equipment to become more energy efficient give us a call and you will be surprised on how we can help. Also I have financing and Leasing available for any type or size job listed above.

Check, PayPal

Computer service and repair.