Jim's Refrigeration Sales & Service

Founded 1991 • With Angi since February 2004

Jim's Refrigeration Sales & Service...

AMTECH APPLIANCE SERVICE

Amtech specializes in Appliance Repair. We are family owned and operated and offer very fair and affordable pricing! We specialize in repairing the following: Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Stoves, Garbage Disposals, Ranges, and Microwaves. In April 2017, we added a service designed by Culligan which filters the water used for cooking and drinking. This system reduces Lead, Chlorine smell, Pharmaceuticals, Sediment, and much much more. Our motto is that when the job is done, you are delighted! Come visit our lively Facebook page; Amtech Appliance Service on FB. You can also visit our website @ Amtechrepair.com or email us @ Amtechrepair@yahoo.com. Prefer the phone...so do I...262-377-8516. Thank you for considering Amtech Appliance Service for your major appliance repair needs! We understand that when a Refrigerator is on the blink, this may be an after hours call. If we are available we will come so give us a try as often times we can help!

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Offers by Dave's Appliance Service on Angi
Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

08/24/2015

I called for service on my dryer. The person taking my call said he had a service guy in the area that he could likely have him stop by before noon. He called me back in less than 15 minutes that he could be there. The person came and took a look and the cost of the work was less than anticipated which was a wonderful surprise. The technician was professional and I would definitely call on them ag...

Description of Work
Dryer Repair

01/14/2014

Showed me why our refrigerator was leaking and what to do about it the next time it happens so that we do not have to call a repair service.

Description of Work
I used Jim's Refrigeration Sales & Service.

06/29/2013

Had the Part on his Truck. Very fast fix

Description of Work
Fixed a gas dryer that would not heat up. Replaced the gas Ignition coil.

06/04/2013

Friendly guy. Came within 24 hours. Fixed it in 1.5 hours. Low key, friendly and efficient.

Description of Work
Diagnosed the freezer problem and fixed it

02/27/2012

They were very good and I was pleased with them. They were reliable and reasonable. I've used them twice in January and they went out of their way to help me. They were very, very quick and it worked out well. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I used Jim's Refrigeration Sales & Service twice to fix my refrigerator. The second time it was my fan and the first time it was something with the freezer.

10/06/2011

Overall, a good experience. I feel as though my dryer got a new lease on life and I'll be able to use it for many years to come.

Description of Work
My dryer was acting up. He checked out the situation, recommended a repair and did the repair all in the same visit.

06/18/2010

They weren’t able to fix it and it turned out that the circuit board had some issues. They said that if they can’t fix it, then they won’t charge me for it. They spent a good amount of time trying to fix it.

Description of Work
We have used Jim’s Refrigeration a couple of times. They tried to repair the refrigerator in March.

05/20/2010

Went well. Did not take very much time. I am the landlord, so they called my tenants to set up the time that worked best for them. They were also able to go the next day for service.

Description of Work
Company made a service call to diagnose a problem with the refrigerator. Found the problem and was able to temporarily fix it until we decide to have the complete work done

03/10/2010

He repaired the problem very quickly. He was easy to schedule with. I appreciated that he explained to me very nicely what the problem was. His explanation was absolutely correct. He also offered suggestions as to how to avoid this in future.

Description of Work
They repaired my refrigerator.

03/04/2009

I had no problems and the dryer works. He was neat, prompt and friendly.

Description of Work
He came to check out the dryer. I got them off of the list. They service kitchen and laundry room appliances. My dryer stopped working and they fixed it.

Jim's Refrigeration Sales & Service