J & J General Contractors Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since May 2000

3.9

J&J is a father & son family owned business. For 25+ years we have operated as a full service contractor/construction company built on character and integrity. Customer focused. We are committed to high quality, cost effective craftsmanship, while forming lasting relationships with clients built on trust, safety and comfort....

TILE TIM Contracting

TILE TIM Contracting

OWNER OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ASK FOR DETAILS ON TRAVEL CHARGES & SERVICE FEES.

07/18/2017

Dealing with Juan and Kathy (owners of J and J) was a nightmare. Very dishonest people. I requested an add on to the grill area before the work started. I asked how much it would be. They said "not that much more". They did not give me the additional cost until the ground was already dug up. It was almost $2000 more. Kathy kept telling me concrete had almost doubled in price. I could tell she was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1) Put in a concrete patio. 2) Remove and replace concrete grill area and sidewalk. 3) Remove and replace 4' gate. 4) Use PVC pipe to extend the gutter underground to the ditch.

CATEGORY concrete repair

09/08/2015

The work was great, the price was great, the employees were great, we just had an issue their communication.  Two different times they showed up unannounced.  However, we will still use them in the future and recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired warped wood on front pillars of our house.

CATEGORY roofing

04/27/2015

waited for EVER for the company to respond as to what date they woulddo job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
concrete front patio

CATEGORY insulation

08/15/2008

He was very good, he was on time and punctual, he stuck to the estimate, they cleaned up after themselves, they cleared everything we me before they did it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgraded our electric to 200 amp. He also did other stuff involving my roof.

CATEGORY electrician,roofing

10/06/2003

HE'S VERY GOOD, VERY PUNCTUAL

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CEMENT WORK

CATEGORY concrete repair

Sidewalk flat work, Masonry,Patios,Foundations,Driveways,Garages,Landscaping,Siding,Drywall, and Carpentry

NA