Integrity Small Engine Repair

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2011

Integrity Small Engine Repair is a new company with over 36 years of factory-trained experience in small engine manufacturing & maintenance. We provide quality small engine equipment repairs for both residential and commercial customers. We bring our service to you with our fully-equipped trailer. If the repair requires additional attention, we will transport the unit to our shop and return it to you in running order. At no additional cost to you....

Cory's Lawn Care

Cory's Lawn Care

We specialize in helping clients increase the value and beauty of their homes by creating elegant outdoor living spaces. We create beautiful yard designs by combining seasonal color, perennials, landscaping, and maintenance. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the end result of your project. Your satisfaction is our priority and we strive to provide a service we are proud of. We start every project by providing a thorough consultation to understand your goals and the needs of the project. We do this to guarantee that the project is completed according to your preferences.

Offers by Cory's Lawn Care on Angi

11/30/2020

Larry and (I believe) his son came to my home to pick up my lawn mower and snow blower THE DAY I CALLED and returned them in less than a week! That's astounding! I called all over and, in late fall, the turn around is closer to a month! Not with Integrity! I was surprised at the look of my machines. I didn't even recognize them. They cleaned them up too! Great service and great...well, integrity. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small Engines Tuned Up

07/20/2019

Took care of my mower same day I called. Returned my mower clean and working well. So friendly and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mower tuneup/repair

01/22/2019

I called & emailed and received no response. Not even, I'm too swamped to take on additional business right now. It disappoints me because I used this provider 5 years ago and he was awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn mower tune up (last fall) & snow blower repair now

06/19/2018

He arrived at my house before I could get home from work. As soon as I pulled out my snow blower, he was ready to perform the work and it went smooth. The work was completed in about an hour and he did a quick once-over on the snow blower. He also provided me with some free advice regarding my lawn mower and I appreciated that. I will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace carburetor on snow blower.

10/09/2017

Larry came to my house and performed a tuneup on our snow blower for a fraction of the cost of others in the area. I would 100% recommend him to others and we would definitely use him for any other repair needs or tuneups in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow blower tune-up

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

Mobile Lawn mower repair service Mobile Snow Blower repair service Mobile Small Engine repair service Snow removal & lawn maintenance services available throughout greater Milwaukee WI.

N/A