Heiden Plumbing Heating & Cooling Inc

Founded 1925 • With Angi since May 2000

1100 W Bruce St

Milwaukee, WI 53204

Reputation is everything - and we have built ours through years of putting pride in craftsmanship and putting our customers first. We've found that the only true way to judge our success is by our customer's success and satisfaction. Additional Contact: Andy

04/05/2018

Martha M.

They are very corteous, professional, very fair price. Very nice down to earth guy.

Description of Work
Checked plumbing, give an estimate on how much it will cost to get it repaired. Gave some recommendations to fix the tiles.

01/22/2018

Leslie D.

Very well, resolved satisfactorily.

Description of Work
Bathtub faucet leaking

08/09/2017

Anushayanthan A.

Whatever happened to good old customer service. These companies start out as good local companies being responsive to customers and the. When they grow big, end up completely ignoring them. Wanted to have them evaluate for replacing my water and sewer laterals. They "boasted" that they were the best in trenchless technology. Called and talked to the receptionist who stated that she will let the person in charge to call. No answer for 2 days. Called again and she said she will let her supervisor know and he will contact me and no response for past 2 wks. I'm sure they will come up with some excuse like oh he was sick or we were too busy etc but what's missing is a common courtesy that's lacking these days. The job is a $20,000 job and there seems to be no interest as now they r a "big" company and don't need us-the customers who put them there. Well, they have been there since 1925 don't know how long this will stay that way when I start treating customers and just another number. Start biting the hand that feeds you and history knows how that will end up.

Description of Work
Replace sewer and water main laterals

Category plumbing, drain pipe

08/08/2017

Gary S.

They were helpful, professional, friendly and an accommodating service. They are the only plumbers I will ever use. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed a new toilet.

05/22/2017

BEN S.

The remodeling of both bathroom and powderroom were very well done

Description of Work
two high rise toilets,install a new quartz top and sink repair powder room faucets

Category plumbing, home remodeling

11/07/2016

Rosemary A.

The crew showed up on time, worked very efficiently, and cleaned up neatly. Everything was finished within a few hours. Good people. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Water heater needed replacing. Discovered we needed a chimney liner, since an earlier furnace upgrade no longer vents through the chimney and there is not enough heat to protect the chimney with only the water heater venting there.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

10/04/2016

Peter J.

Excellent communication before and after the quote process. We bought the sink, they ran 10 feet of copper and waste plumbing, hooked it all up. Looks very professional and works great.

Description of Work
Adding a new utility sink to laundy room.

10/14/2015

Anna A.

We used Heiden Plumbing for two small repairs in our home, and were so happy with our interaction with the plumber and quality of the work, we asked them to provide a quote to repair or replace a leaky boiler. Unfortunately, the interaction with the heating/cooling representative who came to quote the work on the boiler was less than stellar - mostly due to issues of responsiveness. I had to call and email multiple times to get someone out to look at the boiler, and then had to call and email multiple times to get a quote submitted. Ultimately, we couldn't wait any longer for the quote because we urgently needed the boiler to be replaced before the cold weather began, and had to go with another service provider who returned calls. I called one more time to try to get a plumber to come install a P-Trap on our kitchen sink, because we were still extremely satisfied with our two previous interactions with their plumber - they took my information and said someone would call me. Three days later, no call back.

Description of Work
Repair leaky washer supply and repair broken faucet fixture. Quote for work on boiler replacement. Request for plumber to replace P-Trap on kitchen sink.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, home remodeling

10/10/2015

Martha M.

They were very good and their prices are very reasonable. He was very friendly and very nice every time they come.

Description of Work
They came out and inspected my heater and replaced a part for me.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

07/14/2015

Judith S.

All the work went very well as usual.

Description of Work
Installed new outside facet

12/08/2014

Brittany E.

We found them on Angie's List. Our experience with them was excellent. They were responsive, reasonably priced and they took care of the leak with no issues. I would tell others to use Heiden Plumbing as we've been very happy with their service.

Description of Work
We used Heiden Plumbing to replace a garbage disposal and also to do plumbing underneath the sink.

12/05/2014

Denise G.

The guy was was amazing. He went above and beyond to look for parts and to make sure it wasn't leaking. He worked tirelessly until it was done right. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They unclogged a sink, installed a water filter and faucet, and put in a cap in the extra sink hole.

10/07/2014

PAT & LINDA F.

It worked out very well. They came out right away and were very efficient. They were done in less than hour. They fixed the connection between the water line and the faucet we haven't had any problems since.

Description of Work
They fixed a faucet in our bathroom.

07/16/2014

CATALINA I.

Very disappointed. Called on Saturday night and the operator told me that the plumber will call me back within minutes. Over an hour later, I called again and I was told that he will call me and to have patience. When one has sewage in the basement patience is the last thing that one can have. Today is Wednesday and I still didn't get that phone call from the plumber.

Description of Work
nothing

05/09/2014

DARRELL & KAREN H.

They were there a day after I called. They were on time, fast and reasonable priced. I had used them for the same thing in 2003.

Description of Work
They cleaned out the bathroom sink and tub drains which were backed up.

03/29/2014

Scott K.

Job went fine. Plumber arrived near the end of the time frame quoted and job took about the amount of time expected. Removed old water heater and cleaned up. Staff on phone were friendly and came across as knowledgeable. Will use Heiden Plumbing again.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

02/12/2014

Mark E.

Everything was performed perfectly. No issues. Even change vent hole so less expensive, taller, water heaters could be used.

Description of Work
New water heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

10/29/2013

Helen L.

While being expensive, it was understandable as they were the only company that would go under the yard instead of digging up the yard. They were prompt, courteous and professional. While I wish they would have told me they were done/leaving :) to see if I had any questions, there is no question they did an outstanding job.

Description of Work
City identified a water leak on owner property. Heiden drilled through the basement wall, under the yard to replace and connect the home pipe with the new city pipe.

08/26/2013

STEPHANIE T.

The saved me $2,000 because we had one company that told us that they would have to do landscaping for a floor drain that had stocked up and they were saying that they were going to have to tear up the yard and then replace everything. And he was like wow wait a minute, let me call somebody else and then looked at the phone book and we found Heiden Plumbing Company Inc. They worked very hard, professional, polite and knowledgeable people.

Description of Work
I have used Heiden Plumbing Company Inc, for landscaping a floor drain.

07/31/2013

Keith C.

I was scheduled for the day before the service was completed but the job before me turned out to require much more time and effort than was expected so we rescheduled for the next morning at 830. Ken arrived at 830, went right to work, Finished at approx 1245 a.m. The work was professional, he cleaned up everything after the job was completed and I love the new water saving toilet by Kohler. Ken provided service approx 2 years ago installing a water heater, replacing pipe in wash tub in basement and also replaced the faucet on my 1/2 bathroom. He completed that job in a timely fashion as well. Completely satisfied with the work and Heiden Plumbing.

Description of Work
Ken, the Heiden plumber, pulled out 50 year toilet and sink apparatus, repaired and replaced all lines, put in new toilet, new faucet, new drain pipe.

Category plumbing, drain pipe

06/17/2013

Toby T.

After calling several plumbing companies, several of which did not even bother to come to my home before submitting an estimate, I went with Heiden. They promptly came to my home, assessed the situation and gave me an estimate $1000.00 less than the next best estimate. They worked quickly and efficiently and I have been very satisfied with them.

Description of Work
Heiden Plumbing repaired my broken sewer lateral.

05/10/2013

Jason S.

In the end I chose another contractor that had a slightly lower bid. Hopefully it works out.

Description of Work
Tim provided a cost estimate for a complete house re-pipe job. Great information, excellent proposal, had every bit of faith that they could preform the work.

03/26/2013

sarah P.

Their work is priced fairly, they are polite, punctual and responsive. One of our furnaces is quite old but thanks to their tune ups, keep on running perfectly.

Description of Work
We have been using Heiden Plumbing and Heating for several years for annual tune ups of our furnaces & AC units.

03/18/2013

Barbara C.

I paid a fair price for 2 hours work, supplies and trip fee. There is a $15 coupon in the Yellow Pages.

Description of Work
I was very happy with Haiden Pllumbing. The plumber they sent to my house was Scotty B. He was very knowledgable and professional. He solved all the problems I had and cleaned up afterward. He fixed a leaky toilet, faucet handle that was askew and snaked a bathroom sink and tub. All is working well and I will ask for him by name whenever I need plumbing help in the future.

02/04/2013

Laura S.

Excellent. Just a terrific company. I have used them on several occasions and they are worth every penny.

Description of Work
Garbage disposal leak

KruseScape

Family ran and locally owned company, specializing in all your land management needs, including excavation, exterior piping, land clearing, demolition, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Subterranean

Subterranean is an expert in unearthing and solving underground plumbing issues. We will diagnose the problem with advance camera and cleaning systems and provide a recommendation that meets your needs. We specialize in: Replacing rusted cast iron pipe under your basement floor Removing house traps Repair or replace your sewer lateral Relining your sewer lateral Repairing or replacing water service

Guardianing Heating and Cooling LLC

We are a family run business since 1983. We specialize in all phases of heating and cooling services, installs, repairs, maintenance, and more! Our goal is to service all of our customers to their satisfaction without fail. Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Plumbing, HVAC, Water Heater, Water & Sewer Service & Repairs.