HAPPY LAWNS INC

Founded 1959 • With Angi since May 2000

4.3

4220 N TEUTONIA AVE

Milwaukee, WI 53209

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1959....

06/18/2017

Roy M.

They did an excellent job, and the weed control has been very effective so far -- much better than the service we got from the national chain we hired last year!

Description of Work
Weed Control and Fertilizing

09/12/2016

Winifred T.

I'm waiting on my lawn to be beautiful! Even with watering and Happy Lawn's fertilizers my lawn is still in need of help which I have discussed with the lady at Happy Lawn.

Description of Work
I have used the services of Happy Lawn for six years. I appreciate the pesticides and fertilizers they have used on my lawn.

04/20/2016

Patricia S.

I pay them in advance for the whole summer so they will come out for summer.

Description of Work
They came out last week.

12/01/2015

Patricia S.

They are real good. I've had them come out for about 4 years now.

Description of Work
I used Happy Lawns in August to do the last spray.

09/23/2015

Patricia S.

Description of Work
Date of service 9-18-15. Cost of service $58.00.

05/29/2015

mathew G.

I thought I could get away with not treating my lawn this year, but mid way through May the weeds got out of control. I Called Happy Lawns to come out and apply the first 2 parts of their normal treatment program. 2 weeks later. Most of the weeds are dead and my lawn looks great. I called on a Monday, and they were out to the house on Tuesday My lot is about 1/3 acre

Description of Work
Crabgrass and weed control, Fertilization

02/21/2015

Joseph G.

They did a good job. They were here when they said they would be.There is nothing that they could have done differently.

Description of Work
They fertilized the lawn.

12/18/2014

Robert H.

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance (fertilization). They did a fine job. However, we have gone with an organic lawn service and our lawn has never looked so good. Unbelievably noticeable compared to Happ Lawns. The organic is a bit more expensive but well worth it all around.

12/21/2013

Tom G.

Just so very disappointed in HAPPY LAWNS after a neighbor had recommended them to care for my lawn in spring/summer 2013. After all of their spring and summer "care" in 2013, my lawn never improved at all. In fact, on 9-12-13, after months of service and after I complained about how bad my lawn looked, "Bob" from HAPPY LAWNS called me to let me know that a disease called "grub" had developed in my lawn. In my 11 years here I had never had any GRUB issues. They came and provided insect control for free, and instructed me to rake out the spots and reseed. Well I was certainly glad I paid for lawn service this year. UGH. The bottom line is that these guys did show up and "treat" my lawn, but seemed completely indifferent to the fact that it the lawn looked terrible, had bare spots, and eventually developed these yellow blotches - grub. Their attitude was " Hey , we came and treated it, if it's not working or looks bad, it's not our problem." I was so disappointed in the responses I got to my complaints. "Chris" always had a tone that I was bothering him whenever I expressed my concerns. I paid in full in advance for treatment, which I would not suggest! I'm just going to go back to taking care of my own lawn.

Description of Work
HAPPY LAWNS was hired to care for my lawn for the spring/summer season of 2013. I have a small lot in the city and my lawn was always OK but I wanted to pay this year to have it look better and greener.

11/21/2012

Kristina R.

There is nothing I didn’t like about them. They came out when I wanted them to. They would always call before coming out and if preferred them not to come out, they were always willing to accommodate. They always did what they said they were going to do. The only reason we canceled their service is because we were feeling guilty about the ecological impact.

Description of Work
We have used Happy Lawns Inc for lawn fertilization and treatment.

03/31/2012

eric F.

Highly disappointed as their service not only created more work for me, it added frustration and embarrassment to my summer as I had to deal with numerous lawn issues and poor customer service from the season’s start to finish. On 2 applications, fertilizer was carelessly spread and left over wood decks & on concrete walkways. After one application, multiple mysterious burn (yellow) marks appeared and took almost 3 weeks to fully grow out. After calling to question, their responses were condescending and lacked any concern and even placed blame on my wife and I indicating we did not water our lawn enough... we have an automated irrigation system throughout our property which was professionally set and adapts to precipitation. Buyer Beware… there are far better options out there that are not just HAPPY taking your money but also provide your LAWNS the service they need.

Description of Work
A full season worth of lawn fertilizing, 2 additional applications to control an insect issue as well as a comprehensive tree & shrub program.

01/30/2012

Anthony P G.

They used the organic spray because we have a dog and children and that's a safe alternative. They were pretty good and their prices were very competitive. Some days the worker was kind of rude if we were in the lawn. They never gave us an exact date, they just gave us a five hour window. We would probably use them again in the future if we needed to.

Description of Work
They came out and fertilized the yard with an organic spray.

Category irrigation systems,lawn treatment

06/09/2011

RACHEL S.

From the first contact to the completion of the visit, this business was incredibly professional, responsive, and competent. We were extremely impressed with the superb service.

Description of Work
Our lawn received fertilization and weed control. A couple weeks later we requested insect control for the lawn, too.

Category lawn treatment

Hello Member, Thank you for taking time out of your day to post your review of our company. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you.

03/03/2009

DOLORES K.

The guy who does my yard work is very courteous and nice. They know I am in a wheelchair so they just bring the bill inside for me. I have always been happy with the work that is provided. I will continue to use their service in the future.

Description of Work
I have Happy Lawns Inc. come out to fertilize and irrigate my lawn.

10/03/2008

JEFF J.

Nice job...the grass looked nice and free of weeds.

Description of Work
Seasonal lawn fertilization and treatments.

06/13/2008

NORMAN G.

They come and do the job and leave. They leave us a little pamphlet telling us what they all did and what products they put on our lawn. They always come every time they are suppose to, they give you the month.

Description of Work
They come out and do lawn weeding and fertilizing.

02/12/2008

Harsha K.

The biggest problem we're experiencing is they're not putting the snow where we originally agreed.

Description of Work
They remove the snow in the parking lot of the church.

Category snow removal

09/04/2007

JOHN M.

They do good work and they are always on time.

Description of Work
Fertilizing.

10/24/2005

LYNDA & CHIP E.

Description of Work
HAD LAWN FERTILIZED AND AERATED.

07/20/2004

ROSEMARY O.

THEY ARE VERY PUNCTUAL.

Description of Work
LAWN FERTILIZING AND TREATMENT.

11/09/2001

CHRIS M.

Description of Work
THEY FERTILIZE AND DID WEED CONTROL IN MY YARD.

ROSARIO S.

THEY DO A DESCENT JOB FOR THE PRICE, THEY ARE RELIABLE & PLE ASANT

Description of Work
FERTILIZING LAWN

GREAT COMPANY, HALF THE NEIGHBORS USE THEM

Description of Work
SPRAY YARD,

BEVERLY C S.

Description of Work
SPRAYING FERT

05/01/2000

Description of Work
FERTILIZE

Milwaukee Lawn Sprinkler Corp

Milwaukee Lawn Sprinkler Corp. is a full service landscape irrigation contractor providing expert design, construction and maintenance exclusively for residential and commercial systems serving all of Southeastern Wisconsin.

Cory's Lawn Care

We specialize in helping clients increase the value and beauty of their homes by creating elegant outdoor living spaces. We create beautiful yard designs by combining seasonal color, perennials, landscaping, and maintenance. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the end result of your project. Your satisfaction is our priority and we strive to provide a service we are proud of. We start every project by providing a thorough consultation to understand your goals and the needs of the project. We do this to guarantee that the project is completed according to your preferences.

Offers by Cory's Lawn Care on Angi
    Millennium Landscaping

We specialize in landscaping, lawn care, hardscaping, retaining walls, pavers, patios, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

FERTILIZER, WEED CONTROL, CRABGRASS CONTROL, LAWN AERATION. FULL SEASON LAWN PROGRAM, NEWLY SEEDED OR SODDED LAWNS WELCOME. FUNGUS AND INSECT DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT. VOLE CONTROL. TREE FERTILIZING, FUNGICIDE TREATMENTS, ROOT FEEDING. SNOWPLOWING AND ICE CONTROL.

GRASS CUTTING