Handy Heimer

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2012

I have worked in the maintenance field for over 30 years. I have been the facility manager and repair guy for Brookfield square for 10 years. For the next 16 years I worked at a major car dealership maintaining and repairing everything. I also worked construction for 2 years. With all this experience I have learned to fix everything and I pride myself in doing it right. I do not like to cut corners. I mostly work alone but can find a fellow tradesman (I have a lot of friends in the industry) if needed to help me with a larger job. If I cannot or should not help you out I will find you a good person to meet your needs....

Superior Siding & Windows Inc

Super Service Award Winner 2006 - 2019. Locally owned and operated, in business since 1991. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges.

Jamie Conklin Lakeshore Services LLC

In business since 1980 with a reputation for quality service & customer satisfaction.

TILE TIM Contracting

OWNER OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ASK FOR DETAILS ON TRAVEL CHARGES & SERVICE FEES.

06/15/2013

Christine S.

Bruce is very thorough & does an excellent job. His follow up is also great.

Description of Work
Mouse-proofing, wood working, tuck-pointing, other misc stuff.

Category contractors,handyman service,woodworking

12/20/2012

Marilyn M.

At first I thought the price was a little high but he was here for three hours and he also patched around the patio doors. I thought he did good work but we’re still having an issue with mice so we might call him back to patch up places he may have missed. He was very nice and took his time to make sure he found all the places where they were coming in and found the mousee nest and dug it out.

Description of Work
Our exterminator recommended him to us. He did some work filling in areas where mice could get in.

Category handyman service

I would be pleased to return to the home so I can make things right for her at no additional cost! She does make a fine cup of coffee!!!

Handy Heimer

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2012

4912 W KK RR Pkwy

Milwaukee, WI 53219

fixing most anything from a - appliances - y - Yard work. I am excellent at tile work, electrical repairs, replacing light fixtures, painting, and pressure washing.

Garage door repair, electrical service upgrades, drain tiles and foundation work.