FIX YOUR APPLIANCES CHEAPER, LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2012

Small friendly family owned & operated appliance repair business since 2009. We are proud of the work we do and the customer is always very pleased. We offer a full 90 day warranty on all parts & labor. No trip charge with repair....

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Offers by Dave's Appliance Service on Angi
Duct Works Environmental

7 employees. no subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges in metro area. No service fees. Ask about Angie's list discount. Duct Works Environmental was chosen as the best contractor in Milwaukee, WI for 2010 in the Angie's List monthly magazine.

AMTECH APPLIANCE SERVICE

Amtech specializes in Appliance Repair. We are family owned and operated and offer very fair and affordable pricing! We specialize in repairing the following: Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Stoves, Garbage Disposals, Ranges, and Microwaves. In April 2017, we added a service designed by Culligan which filters the water used for cooking and drinking. This system reduces Lead, Chlorine smell, Pharmaceuticals, Sediment, and much much more. Our motto is that when the job is done, you are delighted! Come visit our lively Facebook page; Amtech Appliance Service on FB. You can also visit our website @ Amtechrepair.com or email us @ Amtechrepair@yahoo.com. Prefer the phone...so do I...262-377-8516. Thank you for considering Amtech Appliance Service for your major appliance repair needs! We understand that when a Refrigerator is on the blink, this may be an after hours call. If we are available we will come so give us a try as often times we can help!

11/10/2017

It took a little while with the refrigerater but he figured it out he even put all the food back in the freezer when he was done. He was a good guy.

Description of Work
I had a problem with my refrigerater leaking water, and the igniter with my stove.

08/22/2017

Satisfied.

Description of Work
Matt came to fix my washer. On time, friendly, nice guy.

04/25/2017

EXCELLENT ON ALL COUNTS

Description of Work
WASHING MACHINE REPAIR

12/24/2016

Matt's communication was great - called back promptly after I had left a message, called 20 minutes before arriving (early, which was a bonus). The process was quick. Matt gave good advice about prolonging the life of the dishwasher, and cleaned up everything properly. Would have no hesitation in calling him out again with similar repairs.

Description of Work
I had a heating element that needed to be replaced in my dishwasher. I had bought the part from Sears and needed Matt to install it.

Category small appliance repair

07/26/2014

Mr. Weber was prompt and courteous and gave an accurate diagnosis of our dishwasher problem. He, then, gave me a quote of both cost and labor which was very reasonable. Mr. Weber ordered the parts needed, picked up those parts, returned and repaired our dishwasher in the same day. I am very pleased with the work performed and work ethic of Matt Weber of Fix Your Appliances Cheaper,LLC and will def...

Description of Work
The servicing of my kitchen aid dishwasher.

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

03/17/2014

Matt was very responsive to my phone call and showed up during the time that he provided. He quickly identified the problem went and got the specialty part and replaced it. The quality and professional was top rate. I would recommend Matt to friends and family.

Description of Work
Matt replaced a pulley for the door of my dishwasher

Category small appliance repair

02/23/2014

Great! Matt was friendly, on time, up front and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Washer was not spinning, diagnosed and repaired.

01/28/2014

The tech arrived, diagnosed the problem, secured parts and returned to do the repair. He cleaned up nicely after finishing the repair.

Description of Work
Ceramic top whirlpool electric stove repair, replaced cord and module

10/25/2013

Matt was able to come the same day I called, and immediately diagnosed the problem . He showed me where it was leaking, and explained what would have to be done .. Unfortunately he and I both agreed the machine was not worth fixing. I like the fact that Matt was easy to reach, able to come to our home same day, and was very transparant on the phone about his charges. His rates are very low, he's k...

Description of Work
Matt diagnosed the problem with our leaky washer .

Category appliance repair

All major appliance repair including washers, dryers, refrigerators, stoves, ovens & dishwashers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal