FIX YOUR APPLIANCES CHEAPER, LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2012

P.O. Box 70812

Milwaukee, WI 53207

Small friendly family owned & operated appliance repair business since 2009. We are proud of the work we do and the customer is always very pleased. We offer a full 90 day warranty on all parts & labor. No trip charge with repair.

11/10/2017

paula W.

It took a little while with the refrigerater but he figured it out he even put all the food back in the freezer when he was done. He was a good guy.

Description of Work
I had a problem with my refrigerater leaking water, and the igniter with my stove.

08/22/2017

Richard W.

Satisfied.

Description of Work
Matt came to fix my washer. On time, friendly, nice guy.

04/25/2017

JOEL H F.

EXCELLENT ON ALL COUNTS

Description of Work
WASHING MACHINE REPAIR

12/24/2016

Steve H.

Matt's communication was great - called back promptly after I had left a message, called 20 minutes before arriving (early, which was a bonus). The process was quick. Matt gave good advice about prolonging the life of the dishwasher, and cleaned up everything properly. Would have no hesitation in calling him out again with similar repairs.

Description of Work
I had a heating element that needed to be replaced in my dishwasher. I had bought the part from Sears and needed Matt to install it.

Category small appliance repair

07/26/2014

Elizabeth G.

Mr. Weber was prompt and courteous and gave an accurate diagnosis of our dishwasher problem. He, then, gave me a quote of both cost and labor which was very reasonable. Mr. Weber ordered the parts needed, picked up those parts, returned and repaired our dishwasher in the same day. I am very pleased with the work performed and work ethic of Matt Weber of Fix Your Appliances Cheaper,LLC and will definitely call on him again.

Description of Work
The servicing of my kitchen aid dishwasher.

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

03/17/2014

Antar W.

Matt was very responsive to my phone call and showed up during the time that he provided. He quickly identified the problem went and got the specialty part and replaced it. The quality and professional was top rate. I would recommend Matt to friends and family.

Description of Work
Matt replaced a pulley for the door of my dishwasher

Category small appliance repair

02/23/2014

Christina P.

Great! Matt was friendly, on time, up front and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Washer was not spinning, diagnosed and repaired.

01/28/2014

Thomas B.

The tech arrived, diagnosed the problem, secured parts and returned to do the repair. He cleaned up nicely after finishing the repair.

Description of Work
Ceramic top whirlpool electric stove repair, replaced cord and module

10/25/2013

Linda M.

Matt was able to come the same day I called, and immediately diagnosed the problem . He showed me where it was leaking, and explained what would have to be done .. Unfortunately he and I both agreed the machine was not worth fixing. I like the fact that Matt was easy to reach, able to come to our home same day, and was very transparant on the phone about his charges. His rates are very low, he's knowledgable, polite and gets an A+ in customer service skills! I will call Matt again, if we have any applicance problems in the future!

Description of Work
Matt diagnosed the problem with our leaky washer .

Totally Clean

Totally Clean is a small family owned and operated air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning company. We pride our selves on providing an exceptional service from beginning to end. Our company only uses the best air duct cleaning technology to get your ductwork properly cleaned. Our air duct cleaning company services Southeast Wisconsin. Primarily we work a lot in Milwaukee County, Ozaukee County, Racine County, and Waukesha County. We have developed a streamlined process and our customers love us for it. You can count on us to be honest, transparent, and up front about our pricing. We do not have any hidden fees, nor do we try to upsell you on services that we know you do not need! Therefore, our company is highly rated on Google and Facebook. We look forward to working with you whether you need your air ducts cleaned and/or your dryer vent cleaned. You will want to leave us another 5-star review when you work with us! Totally Clean loves our customers and it shows!

2022 Super Service Award

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Prism Appliance Repair

We specialize in making home appliance repair as hassle free as possible for the customer. You can skip the phone lines and book your service directly on our website. With decades of experience, you can be assured a knowledgeable and friendly technician will be at your doorstep as quick as possible.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

All major appliance repair including washers, dryers, refrigerators, stoves, ovens & dishwashers.