Empire Home Remodeling

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2018

Empire Home Remodeling, Inc specializes in windows, siding, roofing, creativity, customer service and project management necessary for success. Our most satisfied customers are those who want a company to manage their project, leaving the problem solving and details to the professionals, thus

2022 Super Service Award

window replacement (44)roofing (17)siding companies (7)gutter repair (6)door installation (3)concrete repair (6)home remodeling (1)

11/16/2022

Becky V.

Empire Home Remodeling's motto is - Never do less than your best. I hope I have the opportunity to add pictures of the mold, condensation and the 6 pages of notes that I had to start keeping. This is the first time that I have ever written a bad review on any company. I can't be the only one who had a horrific experience with Empire. We hired Empire to replace 10 windows on the 2nd level of our home. Six months later, in October, the poor quality of installation was apparent. Condensation, mold growth on all of the windows, a breeze through 3 windows and ice chunks forming on 2 windows. I fought with Melissa, the owner of Empire, for 6 months to get our windows fixed. 4 out of the 10 windows seeped yellow insulation. As you can see from above I had bigger problems. I tried to clean them myself about a month ago. I tried everything I could think of, nothing worked. I emailed Melissa a week ago. SHOCKER, NO RESPONSE! The bottom line - I DO NOT recommend Empire. We hired HomeSealed Exteriors for the windows on the 1st level of our house. They were fabulous. Our windows were properly installed and we have not had any issues even when the temperature dropped.

Description of Work
I hired Empire Home Remodeling to replace 10 windows on the 2nd story of my home.

05/03/2022

Sue G.

I have NEVER had the priviledge of hearing a salespitch like the one I heard from Darren Hill. First, he was prompt, professional, courteous, friendly; like most salespeople. But what made Darren so different, is that his FIRST great character quality is that he was a really good LISTENER! (Usually salespeople mostly talk/sell.) He would try to visualize my dream, and reiterate what I wanted. He asked questions, instead of just trying to push us into buying the most expensive things, like the other company's salesmen. As he was showing us Empire's products, he also stopped and answered all our questions. Sometimes he'd have to answer our questions more than once (because it's a lot of information to take in and we couldn't remember it all), and was very patient and good-natured about it. He completely respected our budget and did not push us into anything. When we mentioned that we were having other estimates done by other companies, he asked us which ones. He could tell us OFF THE TOP OF HIS HEAD, exactly how much those other companies charged per window, as well as pulled out their pricing sheet. We asked him what makes Empire better than the other companies, besides just their price, and he not only could rattle off the superior qualities of the Empire products, he was knowledgeable about their products, as well, AND - get this - he told us the other company's pricing, because he priced them out himself, and chose Empire! He showed us photos of his own home and their windows. Darren is so articulate, polished, pleasant, charismatic, resourceful, gives attention to detail, worked an estimate on the spot, and has the kind of memory I wish I had! He has followed through on every last detail, and has been truthful throughout the whole process. After the sale, and signed contract, Darren answered EVERY SINGLE call and text on the same day, or if we called after hours, always by the next day. My husband and I are VERY excited about new windows & siding!

Description of Work
We will be having siding & windows installed.

Category siding, replacement windows

04/16/2022

judy D.

We didn’t feel pressured with salesman. The target date for installation was met. The crew was amazing! They were done in about 8 hours. Took off false ceiling above our tub & replaced sub floor under tub. Any problem that came up they knew exactly what to do! Getting a company that you can trust is most important. We’re very happy with the results!

Description of Work
Tub to shower conversion

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 04/13/2022

Review for Empire Home Remodeling - 5818 W Bluemound Rd, Milwaukee, WI - 39700148

03/30/2022

Alex T.

New shower looks great. Ray and Mikey went the extra mile to make sure everything was done right and that we were happy with everything. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Bathroom replacement

Category concrete repair, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/30/2022

01/21/2022

Alyssa A.

We highly recommend Empire Home Remodeling. They replaced all the windows in our home. Outstanding product and customer service. Professional and personable from start to finish. They showed up on time, as promised, and replaced all 20 windows over the course of 2 days. We couldn't be happier! Our new windows are not only the most energy-efficient on the market, but gorgeous as well!

Description of Work
Replace 20 windows in our home

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

11/22/2021

Edward K.

Got a contact call from Victoria initially. Her award winning personality was a huge first step. Alec came and measured and presented options and demonstrated the top of the line window. Rick followed up with a final measuring. Then Megan stepped in and was the liaison between me and the factory. She offered me options on the bay window for my living room. She kept in touch as to production schedule and the subsequent installation schedule. Their crew came out while I was away and did a thorough and clean job. Never would have known someone had been in my house in my absence. Give them a ring for your window needs. You will be well served!

Description of Work
Needed all windows replaced due to age of house

Work Completed On 10/29/2021

10/22/2021

Carita D.

Empire, from start to finish, we’re professional and very knowledgeable of their products. The crew that came to install my windows were incredible. They worked well together and paid attention to every detail. I had 16 windows installed in 2 days. They look wonderful and I’d have no problems with hiring this company again. (Due to Covid, it made it a bit difficult for the availability of the materials to make my windows. It took some waiting, but I see that as beyond Empire’s responsibility and has no basis for me to have issues with them.)

Description of Work
New windows

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

Review for Empire Home Remodeling - 5818 W Bluemound Rd, Milwaukee, WI - 39517744

03/02/2021

Lisa C.

Excellent. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Window Roofing Siding

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you. The multiple projects we completed on your home turned out beautifully.

02/10/2021

carol C.

great job, very professionally installed and great product!! Home is now toasty warm, and they look good!

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Work Completed On 02/14/2021

01/08/2021

Paul V.

EXCELLENT!!!! From the sales rep to the pro installer!!! I am very picky about communication and follow thru. Empire exceeded my high expectations!!!! Quality products, with an awesome team is a sure fire win. Empire shall be doing all my future remodeling projects. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

12/24/2020

Jeff H.

Everything went well, the process was smooth, easy and professional from start to finish!

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

12/24/2020

Duncan G.

great experience, initially had two windows replaced in upper level, they look and work great, so good that i have already hired Empire again for the rest of my windows

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

11/09/2020

Carla J.

I had windows install by Empire Home and Remodeling Company. The contractor was very friendly, professional and helpful. They can in and put a runner on my floors to protect it. I didn’t want my floors damage with all of the movement inside my home. I was happy to see they had it available. Once the installation was completed the contractor did a great job cleaning inside and outside my home. My neighbors complimented on how they cleaned the area around my home and how beautiful my windows look now. I’m a very satisfy customer.

Description of Work
Windows replacement

Category concrete repair, replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

11/06/2020

Diane M.

5 windows were installed with one being a 10ft. bay. They arrived at the expected time and worked until the job was done. They did a great job cleaning up, I am very happy with the work that was done.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Category concrete repair, replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

09/21/2020

Amy T.

Horrible. I scheduled an appointment on Monday to get an estimate for 2 replacement windows at a rental property 2 hours away from where I live. The appointment was all set for Friday. That was the only day I was able to be at the property. They ended up cancelling the appointment that same day after I had already driven there. They said they had overbooked. What a waste of my time. That is not acceptable. They will not get my business !

Description of Work
2 replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

[Member Name Removed], We are very sorry we had to cancel and/or reschedule the appointment we had with you. The office called you 3.5 hours in advance because we respect your time. On occasion, homeowners like yourself may have more questions about other product lines than they originally inquired about at the time they set up the consultation. When this occurs, our consultants call the office right away to let us know they may run behind schedule. In this case, we called you right away to let you know as well. The notes indicated that you stated you would be in town on this day, which is why the date and time was originally chosen. We apologize if we inconvenienced you in any way. I have reached out to you on multiple occasions to remedy the situation but have not been able to reach you. Empire Home Remodeling takes pride in all of our positive interactions with homeowners and would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive situation as well.

07/25/2020

Jane E.

We highly recommend Empire Home Remodeling because of the beautiful job they did on our home. Empire installed all new siding and replaced 16 windows and made a new cut-out in the living room. We are truly impressed with the professionalism and efficiency of the workers. We got several quotes before choosing Empire and find ourselves lucky to have made the right choice. The owner, Melissa, was at our home almost every day while the work was ongoing to make sure everything was to our satisfaction and she always responded to our calls. The sales staff gave us expert info on all the available choices and really listened to our concerns. Measure twice, cut once is a good motto which Empire follows. Several unknown complications arose from removing the existing double layers of siding and the staff kept us informed every step of the way and got our advance approval for everything. The clean-up was thorough. This was a big investment in our home and we now have the nicest house in our neighborhood! Worth every penny. We’re so happy that we’re also having Empire put up new doors and will keep them in mind for further work as well. Maybe the garage next?

Description of Work
16 new windows and siding

Category concrete repair, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

04/11/2020

Raisa O.

I had them come and remodel my windows I have about 32 windows in my home so this was a very big project and they did an excellent job! They were able to match the Window panels to the outside of my home very well. In addition one of my windows was a skyline window and I consulted with many different companies before and non of them were able to accommodate to this specific way the way that Empire was able to. They worked very efficiently in a timely matter. Thank you Empire Hime Remodeling I would will definitely recommend them to all of my friends and family members who are looking to do any remodeling to their home.

Description of Work
Windows remodeling

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

03/31/2020

Richard K.

There are many good things that need to be said about Empire Home Remodeling. To begin the process, I selected three local window vendors. All three came to our house to explain their product line. We do not buy solely on price alone. Empire had the most professional presentation of the three we considered and we felt no high pressure from the sale rep. Price wise they offered the best product of the vendors at what we felt was a fair price . We were able to purchase triple pane glass for the same price the others were offering for double pane glass, plus some additional benefits. Windows came with a transferable lifetime warranty. This can be a benefit when selling ones property. We felt confident that the measurements were accurate as they double checked before the window order was placed. There were willing to work to our schedule as we had some major issues confronting us when it came time for the install. When it came time for installation the installer on our project was very concerned that all things were done right. He was very neat and left our premises in great shape.. We feel we made the right decision because if we had a question of any type, Empires owner, Melissa, dealt with it herself. We did not have to deal with a list of people in order to get an answer. We felt this to be very reassuring. We also came to realize the owner visits each job site to ensure that quality work is being performed. Richard Overall, Empire Home Remodeling is a company I would strongly recommend.

Description of Work
Windows

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

01/22/2020

Myles B.

Empire did a phenomenal project completion. They installed 19 windows within 2 days and they did and excellent job, they cleaned up after themselves and left my home and windows looking remarkable. If I need any future window or door work I am calling them back. Empire even price matched the competitors and they guaranteed their work. I am extremely pleased with the results. Thanks Empire Home Remodeling!

Description of Work
19 windows

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

12/11/2019

john M.

Result of whole house siding and trim work was done well and completed the job and sight clean up was great. All of this was finished in 5 days from start of project.

Description of Work
siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

Review for Empire Home Remodeling - 5818 W Bluemound Rd, Milwaukee, WI - 38281492

11/16/2019

John K.

Terrific quality and great value. We felt we got the best value based on the craftsmanship and pricing they provided us. We had a couple issues with mis-measured and missing items, but they fully rectified the situation in a timely and professional menu. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
We got 9 windows and 2 patio doors replaced

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

10/10/2019

Don W.

I would highly recommend Empire Home Remodeling. They replaced all the windows at an apartment building I own. The quality, price and customer service all excellent. The windows look fantastic and the tenants will be warm this winter with the new windows. The windows were installed in the time as promised and quick. Thankful!

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

09/23/2019

Linda K.

Everything went great! They completed the job and cleaned everything up(except for a handful of screws/nails in the driveway where their truck was parked) in exceptional time. Thank you! Love my new windows!

Description of Work
Whole house window replacement