Dickenschrauf Plumbing Solutions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2011

Cost is determined by the job. Charges a flat rate. Some service can be done at an hourly rate as well....

Aqua Well & Pump Systems Inc

Aqua Well & Pump Systems, Inc., is a 3rd generation; family owned & operated, well and pump service company, serving all of Southeastern Wisconsin. Our mission at Aqua is to provide our customers with a safe, reliable water supply, while safe guarding & promoting the protection of our most precious resource. To accomplish this mission, Aqua is dedicated to investing in promotion, equipment, & most of all people who share the same core values of knowledge, integrity, hard work, & honesty. Aqua provides pump & well drilling service for residential, industrial, commercial, & farm applications. services.

HAHN'S WATER WELL PUMP SERVICE INC

We are a family owned and operated company.

The Handyman Help

Handyman Services Offered Here! I do residential and commercial work. Handyman type skills. Installation, Plumbing, Drywall, Electrical, Painting, Toilets, rough carpentry. Home help. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

02/02/2019

Responded quickly, finished the job in less than an hour and we now have water! We have used them before and found that they are excellent to work with and at a time when people were having a hard time getting someone to respond, they were there for us and Chris couldn't have been nicer.

Description of Work
Water pipe burst

10/06/2016

You know my initial reaction with them was great when we redid our kitchen, everything went really great and now that I'm asking them to come back and do other things it's been dreadful and so I recommended them to my next door neighbor and they never came for her and they never called her to tell her why so that was really rude. She needed a pipe moved because she was putting in a new deck so it was like they would have had the job had they shown up. It was really annoying. So the guy when he finally came this time they stick it way too low on the house and they actually just turned it sideways instead of having it facing down so you actually attach a hose to it cause I think you maybe had to put a whole new line to make it hard but you don't want me to cut through the masonry and la la la and he was right I don't want to do that. But if you could just turn the head around that's awesome. On the back of the house they didn't have one of those new stickets that when you turn it off it kind of sucks all the water into the house. So I guess the cartridge on the back of the house was broken and he knew this was some sort of warranty issue and they had put it on for me so I was a little surprised they didn't call me and tell me that I needed it replaced and it was leaking so I asked them to come and replace it and so he has taking it apart and he hasn't come back. And this has been over three weeks and I have called them and I haven't heard from them. So I understand that the manufacturer didn't get the part you know I get that you could tell me right.

Description of Work
I use Dickenschrauf Plumbing Solutions for plumbing services.

10/06/2016

Terrific A+ all the way through. They came when they said they were gonna come.

Description of Work
I use Dickenschrauf Plumbing Solutions for plumbing services. They remodeled my bathroom.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

04/08/2016

Extremely well. We were overwhelmed and didn't know what to do. He answered the phone after hours and made time the very next morning. He was patient and professional. Wonderful experience.

Description of Work
We had a leak in our main bathroom. Ryan quickly diagnosed the problem, ran out to get a part, and then fixed it.

02/24/2016

Friendly, prompt, quick dagnosis of the problem and my dishwasher now works perfectly!

Description of Work
dishwasher repair

12/22/2015

Came to look at a water pressure issue. Expected it to be something major and they found a small issue that was easily fixed. Will be using them on any future plumbing work.

10/17/2015

Ryan was prompt with coming over to look at my shower and give me an estimate. He helped me order the parts I needed - no complaints there. The issue was his responsiveness. The first day he had to reschedule and offered me a discount, OK. Then they came and they installed the wrong part (chrome versus stainless steel). He said the other part was late and that they would come back to correct it. A few weeks later I hadn't heard anything so I reached out again. No response. Another 2 weeks passed and he said the part came in (this was a month later now). I said great, when can you come? No response. I paid the company HALF of my bill with a note saying that I would be happy to pay the balance upon completion of the job. I never heard anything again. It wasn't worth continuing to reach out, so for now I will live with a chrome plate on a stainless steel handle. I continue to be amazed by bad customer service at service companies.

Description of Work
Repaired a "hissing" noise, installed all new fixturing (shower head, faucet, drain, etc).

08/22/2015

Had scheduled work to begin Aug. 6th 2015 at 8:30 AM to have a replacement of drain pipes reworked and a shower base installed in our main bathroom. Following is the TEXT Message correspondence received. NO SHOW! called and left message with Ryan. Ryan: Hey john I apologize I had you written down for Tuesday the 12th(Aug 6, 10:50 Me: So does this mean you will be here to do the job at 8:30 am to do our bathroom installations and pipe rework on Tuesday Aug. 12, 2015?Aug 6, 10:54 AM Ryan: Yes ? Aug 6, 3:43 PM Me: Ryan Just need to verify the date with you for your commitment for Tuesday, which is August 11th so that I can plan for the work on that day and not Wednesday the 12th? Aug 6, 10:26 PM Please let me know for sure. Thanks .Aug 7, 1:48 PM Tuesday the 11tg( ? Aug 7, 1:57 NO SHOW AGAIN! Call and left message to Ryan. Ryan: I am trying to track down guys they had an emergency call at 7 and the were heading by u ? Aug 11, 10:31 AM Me: Just want to know why you told me you would do the bathroom job when you clearly didn't want the work? Why did you jerk me around and leave me hanging? Aug 12, 9:21 AM Ryan: I truly apologize I am short three guys since last Thursday due to vacation and been running around like crazy. I put a check in the mail this morning for 100 for the inconvenience I have caused you. the soonest I could get there would be late next week if you don't have anyone else lined up. This guy should have known he had workers scheduled for vacation BEFORE he committed to do our job. What a bunch of BS! PS...Still waiting to see the check in the mail!

Description of Work
BEWARE OF THIS OUTFIT! Scheduled to do work for us two different dates and both were a NO SHOW AND NO CALL AHEAD! Hire at your own risk!

Category plumbing,drain pipe,home remodeling

Again I truly apologize for the inconvenience we caused you on your project it is not an acceptable way of business here. I will follow up with the office staff when they get in this morning to see where the check got sent to.

06/15/2015

All went well, they were professional and timely.

Description of Work
Cleared the drain in a bathroom rental unit, they were prompt and did a great job.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

06/03/2015

They showed up on time, were somewhat rude to my friend who let them into the area. Took approximately 30 minutes to cut the pipe, install a ball valve, and cap the whole thing off. Capped it off because taking the spigot out 'was too hard'. All in 30 minutes worth of effort $200. pretty outrageous.

Description of Work
Cut one pipe (burst pipe to outdoor spigot), added valve, capped off valve....total time 30 minutes

Category plumbing

Good Morning, I am sorry you were not satisfied with what was done. I wish you would have called and we would of been happy to go over the billing or the project that was completed.

Residential & commercial plumbing, copper re-piping, drain cleaning, gas pipe repair, water heaters, pipe repair, sewer & drain cleaning, sewer line repair & replacement, tankless heater & video pipe inspection.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available