Crawford Tree & Landscape Services Inc

Founded 1969 • With Angi since May 2000

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Crawford Tree provides expert tree and landscape care to our clients in the Greater Milwaukee area. Starting as a 1-man crew with Perry Crawford, the company has grown to 20-25 employees year round, employing well trained, experienced, and caring tree and landscape professionals. Crawford Tree is proudly accredited by the Tree Care Industry Association, certifying the company for its safety, quality, and professionalism in the industry. Our desire is to provide unparalleled service to our clients and provide an excellent place to work. We have ISA Certified Arborists on staff, Certified Treecare Safety Professionals on staff, several NALP Certified Landscape Technicians, and certified pesticide applicators. Crawford is a local, family-owned company. We are fully insured and licensed for the services we provide....

LIBAN'S LANDSCAPE

LANDSCAPING,, Maintenance, SNOW REMOVAL

Gridline Landscape Services

Gridline Landscape Services Design • Install • Enjoy Give us a call, or click for an estimate, today!

Jamie Conklin Lakeshore Services LLC

In business since 1980 with a reputation for quality service & customer satisfaction.

12/23/2014

Deborah F.

This work has not be scheduled as yet, the ground needs to freeze to get their equipment into the proper area.

Description of Work
This provider will be dropping a large tree on our property.

10/10/2012

Karen G.

They were very efficient and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They pruned my trees which hasn't been done in 16 years.

Category tree service

Member, Thank you for your kind review. You were a pleasure to work for, and we hope that you will give us a call for any future tree and landscape needs. Best, Beth Fonfara Office Manager

11/14/2011

Robin C.

I was pleased with the job they did because they finished it the same day they called me to set a time.

Description of Work
I hired Crawford Tree & Landscape Service to trim a red maple in my backyard. The tree was out of control and badly needed trimming. Crawford sent someone to give me an estimate and sent me a contract in the mail. I made a deposit, and they called me to set up a time to come and do the job. As it turned out, when I got home from work that day, the job was done. I was pleased to see that low-hanging branches had been removed, my garden would get more sunshine and there would be a lot fewer leaves to rake in the fall.

05/07/2011

Brenda B.

I hired the company to remove an old Russian Olive tree in the front yard. I received 3 different estimates, and theirs fell in line with the lowest prices available. You do not need to be present for the estimate, just tell them where the tree is located and they will come out to take a look and mail the estimated cost of cutting the tree, removing it, grinding the stump, and hauling away the chips. I had all done except hauling of the chips for approximately $250. Another company came out and gave me an estimate of $450, so I was happy with the quote from Crawford. The only complaint I have, which is minor at best, was that after I sent in my deposit agreeing to the service no one contacted me to setup an appointment for the removal for several weeks. So I called and setup the appointment and when that day came my tree still was not removed. Not only did they blow off my appointment, but they did not call me to cancel. I called the following day and spoke with the company, the lady answering the phone insisted that I speak with the manager. He was very apologetic and prioritized my tree removal for early the next business day. Aside from the appointment mixup and lack of communication, I was very happy with the quality and price of the service. Considering I saved $200 from the other quote, I was not going to complain about waiting a little longer for it to get done.

Description of Work
Removal of Russian Olive from front yard, approximately 30 feet. (Cut down tree, grind stump, leave chips)

Category tree service,upholstery

10/13/2010

MARCIA D.

This was the first time I've used them and it went fine. They are good people. I've dealt with a lot of tree service people over the years and they were just fine. I've had others that were not as good. I'm going to have them come out again to do some trimming when the trees are dormant.

Description of Work
I used Crawford Tree & Landscape Services to do a treatment on an elm tree.

05/24/2010

JESSICA J.

Perry came out promptly and followed up with a quick quote - job was well done - got lots of roots out so I could even plant perennials that fall.

Description of Work
Removal of overgrown shrubs - 3 mugo pines, juniper, and 2 evergreens.

03/14/2009

Amanda R.

They were great from the get-go. They responded quickly, walked us through what we wanted our yard to look like, and got to work right away with a gang of guys who were polite and hard working. They did a beautiful job, and even worked well with some other contractors who were building a garage at the same time.

Description of Work
Crawford dug out all of our pricker bushes and dead bushes in our yard, took out three pine trees and an old lilac bush, laid out sod in the bare area where the pine trees had killed our grass, trimmed the remaining tree in our yard, and laid decorative rock along the perimeter of our lawn for future bush planting.

10/30/2008

HEATHER B.

Crawford was recommended to me by colleagues at work. They came out and gave me an estimate for both major tree work and ongoing landscaping services, and in the process I got a real education about my yard! Mr. Crawford is clearly very knowledgeable and conscientious about his business. He spent a long time talking to me about when would be the most appropriate time to perform various services, and was very sensitive to financial concerns and offered different payment options. I thought he was entirely pleasant and professional and I intend to not only use him for tree service (which I need) but also landscaping (because he seems so good).

Description of Work
Estimate for tree service.

11/25/2003

Tom M.

DUE TO CONSTANT RAIN, IT DID TAKE MORE THAN A WEEK BEFORE THEY COMPLETED THE WORK. THE OWNER CALLED TWICE TO KEEP ME INFORMED. HE WAS TRUE TO HIS WORD, ONCE IT STOPPED RAINY THEY WERE RIGHT OVER. THIS IS THE THIRD PROJECT THEY HAVE DONE FOR ME AND EACH TIME THEY ARE PROMPT AND VERY REASONABLY PRICED. IF YOU ARE A NEW CUSTOMER, IT MAY TAKE A FEW DAYS BEFORE SOMEONE CAN COME OVER TO EVALUATE THE JOB TO GIVE AN ESTIMATE. THE RESPONSE TIME IS MUCH QUICKER FOR REPEAT BUSINESS SINCE THEY ALREADY HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT YOUR PROPERTY IS LIKE.

Description of Work
ASKED TO GRIND UP SEVERAL TREE AND BUSH ROOTS IN A 4' BY 8' AREA OF THE GARDEN.

10/14/2002

SARAH M.

SERVICE DIDNT NOTIFY MEMBER THE NIGHT BEFORE ABOUT WHAT TIME THEY WERE COMING. DIDNT KNOW WHAT THEY WERE TRYING TO CUT AND CUT WRONG LIMBS. SHRUBS WERE BROKEN. THE MAIN LIMB WASNT CUT AND MEMBER CALLED SERVICE TO COME BACK, BUT THEY STILL HAVENT RETURNED PHONE CALL.

Description of Work
TREE SERVICE

Crawford Tree & Landscape Services Inc

Founded 1969 • With Angi since May 2000

8760 W Calumet Rd

Milwaukee, WI 53224

Landscape Installation & Maintenance: We design, build and maintain landscapes and lawns. Tree Care: Our team of trained arborists perform tree pruning, from small ornamentals to mature heritage trees. We install tree support systems, and tree removal and stump grinding. Plant Health Care: We diagnose and treat trees for insect and fungus control, as well as fertilize and application of plant growth regulators.

Using our network of contractors, we can team up to provide fencing, irrigation, large tree transplanting and much more, but we know our limits and do not offer these services internally.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check