We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Crawford Tree & Landscape Services Inc

Founded 1969 • With Angi since May 2000

8760 W Calumet Rd

Milwaukee, WI 53224

Crawford Tree provides expert tree and landscape care to our clients in the Greater Milwaukee area. Starting as a 1-man crew with Perry Crawford, the company has grown to 20-25 employees year round, employing well trained, experienced, and caring tree and landscape professionals. Crawford Tree is

12/23/2014

Deborah F.

This work has not be scheduled as yet, the ground needs to freeze to get their equipment into the proper area.

Description of Work
This provider will be dropping a large tree on our property.

10/10/2012

Karen G.

They were very efficient and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They pruned my trees which hasn't been done in 16 years.

Category tree service

Member, Thank you for your kind review. You were a pleasure to work for, and we hope that you will give us a call for any future tree and landscape needs. Best, Beth Fonfara Office Manager

11/14/2011

Robin C.

I was pleased with the job they did because they finished it the same day they called me to set a time.

Description of Work
I hired Crawford Tree & Landscape Service to trim a red maple in my backyard. The tree was out of control and badly needed trimming. Crawford sent someone to give me an estimate and sent me a contract in the mail. I made a deposit, and they called me to set up a time to come and do the job. As it turned out, when I got home from work that day, the job was done. I was pleased to see that low-hanging branches had been removed, my garden would get more sunshine and there would be a lot fewer leaves to rake in the fall.

05/07/2011

Brenda B.

I hired the company to remove an old Russian Olive tree in the front yard. I received 3 different estimates, and theirs fell in line with the lowest prices available. You do not need to be present for the estimate, just tell them where the tree is located and they will come out to take a look and mail the estimated cost of cutting the tree, removing it, grinding the stump, and hauling away the chips. I had all done except hauling of the chips for approximately $250. Another company came out and gave me an estimate of $450, so I was happy with the quote from Crawford. The only complaint I have, which is minor at best, was that after I sent in my deposit agreeing to the service no one contacted me to setup an appointment for the removal for several weeks. So I called and setup the appointment and when that day came my tree still was not removed. Not only did they blow off my appointment, but they did not call me to cancel. I called the following day and spoke with the company, the lady answering the phone insisted that I speak with the manager. He was very apologetic and prioritized my tree removal for early the next business day. Aside from the appointment mixup and lack of communication, I was very happy with the quality and price of the service. Considering I saved $200 from the other quote, I was not going to complain about waiting a little longer for it to get done.

Description of Work
Removal of Russian Olive from front yard, approximately 30 feet. (Cut down tree, grind stump, leave chips)

Category tree service, upholstery

10/13/2010

MARCIA D.

This was the first time I've used them and it went fine. They are good people. I've dealt with a lot of tree service people over the years and they were just fine. I've had others that were not as good. I'm going to have them come out again to do some trimming when the trees are dormant.

Description of Work
I used Crawford Tree & Landscape Services to do a treatment on an elm tree.

05/24/2010

JESSICA J.

Perry came out promptly and followed up with a quick quote - job was well done - got lots of roots out so I could even plant perennials that fall.

Description of Work
Removal of overgrown shrubs - 3 mugo pines, juniper, and 2 evergreens.

03/14/2009

Amanda R.

They were great from the get-go. They responded quickly, walked us through what we wanted our yard to look like, and got to work right away with a gang of guys who were polite and hard working. They did a beautiful job, and even worked well with some other contractors who were building a garage at the same time.

Description of Work
Crawford dug out all of our pricker bushes and dead bushes in our yard, took out three pine trees and an old lilac bush, laid out sod in the bare area where the pine trees had killed our grass, trimmed the remaining tree in our yard, and laid decorative rock along the perimeter of our lawn for future bush planting.

10/30/2008

HEATHER B.

Crawford was recommended to me by colleagues at work. They came out and gave me an estimate for both major tree work and ongoing landscaping services, and in the process I got a real education about my yard! Mr. Crawford is clearly very knowledgeable and conscientious about his business. He spent a long time talking to me about when would be the most appropriate time to perform various services, and was very sensitive to financial concerns and offered different payment options. I thought he was entirely pleasant and professional and I intend to not only use him for tree service (which I need) but also landscaping (because he seems so good).

Description of Work
Estimate for tree service.

11/25/2003

Tom M.

DUE TO CONSTANT RAIN, IT DID TAKE MORE THAN A WEEK BEFORE THEY COMPLETED THE WORK. THE OWNER CALLED TWICE TO KEEP ME INFORMED. HE WAS TRUE TO HIS WORD, ONCE IT STOPPED RAINY THEY WERE RIGHT OVER. THIS IS THE THIRD PROJECT THEY HAVE DONE FOR ME AND EACH TIME THEY ARE PROMPT AND VERY REASONABLY PRICED. IF YOU ARE A NEW CUSTOMER, IT MAY TAKE A FEW DAYS BEFORE SOMEONE CAN COME OVER TO EVALUATE THE JOB TO GIVE AN ESTIMATE. THE RESPONSE TIME IS MUCH QUICKER FOR REPEAT BUSINESS SINCE THEY ALREADY HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT YOUR PROPERTY IS LIKE.

Description of Work
ASKED TO GRIND UP SEVERAL TREE AND BUSH ROOTS IN A 4' BY 8' AREA OF THE GARDEN.

10/14/2002

SARAH M.

SERVICE DIDNT NOTIFY MEMBER THE NIGHT BEFORE ABOUT WHAT TIME THEY WERE COMING. DIDNT KNOW WHAT THEY WERE TRYING TO CUT AND CUT WRONG LIMBS. SHRUBS WERE BROKEN. THE MAIN LIMB WASNT CUT AND MEMBER CALLED SERVICE TO COME BACK, BUT THEY STILL HAVENT RETURNED PHONE CALL.

Description of Work
TREE SERVICE

09/24/2002

STEVEN & JANICE R.

CALLED FOR AN ESTIMATE. STATED WOULD BE OVER WITH 48 HOURS. THEY NEVER SHOWED.

Description of Work
TREE REMOVAL

07/16/2002

JOSEPH D.

NO CALL. NO SHOW

Description of Work
CALLED FOR AN ESTIMATE FOR TREE SERVICE

06/04/2002

Tom M.

VERY QUICK SERVICE. DID A GOOD JOB.

Description of Work
GRIND DOWN ROOTS FROM TWO LARGE SHRUBS, CUT DOWN TWO SHRUBS AND GROUND THOSE ROOTS ALSO.

10/31/2001

THE WORKERS WERE ON TIME, WORKED HARD AND FAST AND DID AN EXCELLENT CLEANUP JOB. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE WORK THAT WAS DONE.

Description of Work
TRIMMED CHINESE ELM, CUT DOWN AND HAULED WILLOW TREE, GRIND STUMP, ROOTS AND HAUL EXCESS SOIL AND CHIPS. ADD TOPSOIL TO AREA AND SEED.

08/08/2001

CAROL S.

VERY PLEASED WITH THEIR WORK! VERY PROMPT, CLEANED UP WELL, AND OVERALL HAPPY WITH COMPANY

Description of Work
TRIMMED VERY 2 LARGE TREES AND 2 FRUIT TREES

05/08/2001

CAROL S.

Description of Work
TRIMMED TWO APPLE TREES AND LOWER SUCKER GROWTH. REMOVED LOWER BRANCHES OF AN ASH TREE.

05/01/2000

Description of Work
TRIM TREES, HEDGES, WEED CONTROL

Category lawn treatment

05/01/2000

SUE U.

Description of Work
TRIM TREES, HEDGES, WEED CONTROL

Superior Landscaping

Serving the Elkhorn, WI area for 15 years, trust our professionals to think outside of the box to provide you with the best solutions, friendliest service, and a job that's done right the first time. Our residential landscaping services include: Tree planting Tree maintenance Sodding and seeding Topsoil Grading Mulching Landscape lighting New Fiberglass Pool Install We'll keep your lawn and landscape in tip-top shape all year long, as our services are available year-round. Contact Superior Landscaping today for a FREE estimate on the landscaping services you're interested in!

Clear Vision Cleaning, LLC

All of us are meticulous not only about window cleaning and washing of siding, decks, and roofs but also about customer care. We greet you with a smile and go the extra mile, getting every corner, seam, and surface as spotless as possible—always making sure you're completely satisfied with the results. If this is your first time working with Clear Vision, it probably won't be your last.

SpringRock Gutters

Springrock Gutters has been proudly serving the Greater Chicagoland and Greater Milwaukee areas since 2010. We provide the highest quality gutters and Gutter Protection products with the best customer service. We offer free, no-hassle estimates while sparing you the drama of the sales pitch. We offer seamless gutters custom made at your home or we can install our Gutter Covers right onto existing systems saving you money. All workers are Springrock Employees.

2022 Super Service Award

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Landscape Installation & Maintenance: We design, build and maintain landscapes and lawns. Tree Care: Our team of trained arborists perform tree pruning, from small ornamentals to mature heritage trees. We install tree support systems, and tree removal and stump grinding. Plant Health Care: We diagnose and treat trees for insect and fungus control, as well as fertilize and application of plant growth regulators.

Using our network of contractors, we can team up to provide fencing, irrigation, large tree transplanting and much more, but we know our limits and do not offer these services internally.