CMS PAINTING

With Angi since April 2004

Abys Home Improvement

We are a professional painting service, here to provide expert interior and exterior painting, drywall repair, and pressure washing for you, brightening your home's appearance.

First Touch Contractors LLC

With almost 10 years of general contracting experience, we are here to address all your remodeling, painting, floors, drywall and more needs you may have.

Kisiolek Home Improvements

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting services. we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

10/21/2006

I hired CMS when we remodeled our kitchen. I called early in the project to reserve her time. The time came when the project was ready for paint, Christine kept her appointment and gave a fair estimate. Christine spent four days at our home. She cleaned up and locked up every day she left. I am so pleased with her work and will definitely hire her again. She's very meticulous, extremely clean and ...

Description of Work
Paint large kitchen, dining and sitting room area, as well as ceilings and trim. Also painted back door.

Category interior painters

09/14/2005

THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS GOING TO ATTEMPT THIS NIT PICKY PAINTING JOB. OUR OLD HOUSE HAS A FRONT ENTRY WAY WITH OVER 30 SMALL (COUNTING INSIDE AND OUTSIDE) WINDOWS. SO I CALLED CHRISTINE AGAIN. CHRISTINE RETURNED MY CALLS PROMPTLY, GAVE ME UPDATES ON HOW THE JOB WAS GOING AND EVEN PUT IN SOME EXTRA CAULK (WASN'T ON THE BID) TO SEAL THINGS UP. THE WORK TOOK APPROXIMATELY 3 DAYS, AND SHE CLEANED UP EV...

Description of Work
PREPPED, PRIMED AND PAINTED FRONT ENTRANCE OF OUR 1922 HOME THAT CONSISTED OF APPROX. 30 LITTLE WINDOW PANES.

Category house painters

04/15/2004

IT WAS LIKE HAVING PAINTING ELVES! I LEFT THE BACK DOOR OPEN, AND CHRIS CAME AND WENT WHILE WE WERE AT WORK. SHE WAS METICULOUS AND I DID NOT FIND ANY SPLATTERS. SHE EVEN PAINTED BEHIND THE STOVE AND REFRIGERATOR!! SHE FINISHED THE JOB IN 3 DAYS. I'LL HAVE HER BACK AGAIN! CHRIS ALSO DOES EXTERIOR WORK.

Description of Work
WE JUST MOVED INTO A HOUSE AND DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO PAINT. HAD FOUR SMALL ROOMS (KITCHEN, BATH, SUNROOM AND LIVING ROOM IN SMALL MOTHER-IN-LAW UNIT) PAINTED EGGSHELL WHITE, JUST TO 'CLEAN IT UP'.

Category interior painters