Christina's Carpet Care

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2000

We are a locally owned, multi generational company and we take great pride in our work. Our employees are NOT subcontractors and are therefore trained by us personally with over 40 years experience. Since the employees are paid hourly there is no incentive for up-selling,so they will not push sales on customers. We use top of the line products and machinery, and everything we use is non-toxic. When necessary we can do jobs that are not typically accessible with a truck-mounted systems by using our hot water extraction portable unit. There are no hidden charges with us. The only fees we have are a travel fee to all counties and a 3% charge when paying with a credit card. PHOTOS ARE SMALL EXAMPLE OF TYPE OF RESULTS YOU WANT IN A CARPET SERVICE. OUR CREW AND SIGNIFICANT OTHERS AT ANNUAL MILWAUKEE COUNTY ZOO COMPANY OUTING....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+4 more images

carpet cleaning (687)upholstery cleaning (70)house cleaning (45)oriental rug cleaning (14)

10/25/2018

Jennifer B.

Terrible. That were in and out in 30 mins and left my carpet SOAKING wet. I called the owner and he sent them back, and the female Rebecca was EXTREMEKY rude to me, and did another terrible job, carpets were still wet in the morning and I can now smell a faint musty smell. Never again!!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

We are sorry this service was unacceptable. And will look into behavior of technician mentioned. We pride ourselves on doing the best job possible, for all customers. Thank you for your feedback. Good or bad reviews should be used as a learning experience. Sincerely, Paul Detrie owner.

10/24/2018

Jim B.

They showed up on time and did a good job

Description of Work
Clean a sofa

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

10/24/2018

Nick F.

Everything was done well, professionally and successful.

Description of Work
large hallway and bedroom cleaned

Work Completed On 10/02/2018

09/15/2018

Jeanine H.

Couldn't have asked for better service or professionalism! It was on time, quick and thorough. The price was very reasonable. Great job, Rebekah!

Description of Work
Clean couch, chair, and carpet

Work Completed On 09/12/2018

09/15/2018

Amy L.

Very good. Nick was in charge and has a wonderful work ethic. Both guys were terrific. So thorough in the cleaning - took an hour and 15 minutes! The shampoo was very strong so hopefully they got it all out with the rinse cycle from the equipment they used. It was portable as opposed to their truck equipment but since I'm in an elevator building and there were several trees below, they just opted for the portable machine. The shampoo smell did stay for a few days and I was worried at some point that they used much of the soap because it wasn't leaving, but eventually, it passed. Nicest guys in the world you'd ever want to meet and extremely thorough. Too bad Nick is moving on to a different city, but so glad I got him before he left. I would highly recommend this company because you definitely get your money's worth. They do not slack in getting you the best clean possible. Very professional, punctual, knowledgeable and courteous. I also personally liked the manager Paul from my conversation on the phone to book the appointment. Really great, solid organization.

Description of Work
A sofa, pillows, chair, ottoman and dining room chair seat cushions

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

09/10/2018

Terry B.

Great, they were on time and went right to work and did a great job.

Description of Work
Clean carpets

Work Completed On 08/30/2018

09/04/2018

Pamela J A.

They are awesomer, would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/04/2018

08/16/2018

CINDY I.

I was very happy with the work the did. I tried to move all of the furniture out of the way, but I couldn't move the sofa. The one guy tipped the sofa back so that it could be cleaned underneath. I didn't expect that to happen! One of my friends told me that stairs would be expensive. I have 16 of them and I thought the price was fair for all that they did. My carpet hadn't been cleaned in 6 years, so it really picked up the nap nicely.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet in 3 bedrooms, great room and stairs.

Work Completed On 08/07/2018

08/05/2018

Shawn O.

Professional, on time, with a quick response when initially reaching out. My expeiernce with this company was better than I could have even wished for. Will only use them from now on.

Description of Work
Carpets Cleaned

Work Completed On 07/25/2018

07/12/2018

Tim M.

Very knowledgeable about carpet fibers and stains.

Description of Work
Downstairs carpeting and stairs in basement cleaned.

Work Completed On 07/26/2018

07/04/2018

Pamela R.

They are our cleaner of choice, due to expertise, professionalism and responsiveness.

Description of Work
Large family room, kitchenette, hallway and stairs.

Work Completed On 07/04/2018

06/30/2018

Paul L.

I was very happy with the service. I thought my 17 year old carpets were a lost cause. Christina’s Carpet Care saved them for a few more years!

Description of Work
Cleaned 5 rooms and stairs.

Work Completed On 06/26/2018

06/18/2018

Stacy L.

The work was done professionally and quickly. The office manager booked the job and found a good deal for me to help save some money.

Description of Work
Clean carpets throughout house (~1300 sq. feet) and three pieces of furniture

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 05/30/2018

05/22/2018

Karen J.

The staff was very professional and did a wonderful job. Very pleased with the quality of service .

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

05/14/2018

Kelly C.

It went very well and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 05/14/2018

05/01/2018

bryce S.

as expected. a little difficulty getting a receipt from the company but overall good service.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 04/30/2017

03/09/2018

Manish R.

Awesome... they explained what they were going to do... what they did and explained issues that they observed.

Description of Work
Clean the carpets through out the house

01/23/2018

George O.

friendly, respectful, very professional, job well done.

Description of Work
3rd year of annual carpet clean

Work Completed On 01/23/2018

01/16/2018

Dolores S.

It was a great job the carpet team was very good. I wound up being ill and had to re-schedule a few times, because of it. I understand they need to have work. But sometimes you need slack in your rope "things happen" In my 30 plus years in my own business you make room for the unusal or unexpected. You always treat the customers with respect! I was treated rudely by the owner.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning was excellent

Work Completed On 09/12/2017

01/10/2018

Rhonda Z.

Very well. Second time I have used them.

Description of Work
Had furniture in living room and family room and 2 area rugs cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 01/10/2018

12/26/2017

Lisa B.

Second time I used them and will again.

Description of Work
Carpet Shampoo

Work Completed On 08/11/2016

12/24/2017

McDavis S.

Staff was punctual and professional. They did a great job removing stains from rugs and brought beauty back to them!

Description of Work
Large area rugs cleaned

Work Completed On 10/26/2017

12/14/2017

Richard H.

good work. Was informed ahead of time that a stain might not come out. They tried without success. Three rooms and a hall

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning