Christina's Carpet Care

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2000

We are a locally owned, multi generational company and we take great pride in our work. Our employees are NOT subcontractors and are therefore trained by us personally with over 40 years experience. Since the employees are paid hourly there is no incentive for up-selling,so they will not push sales

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

carpet cleaning (689)upholstery cleaning (70)house cleaning (45)oriental rug cleaning (14)

11/17/2022

Sue S.

We had them clean our offices, hallways and breakroom. They did an excellent job. The breakroom carpeting is in poor shape, and I can't believe how much nicer they were able to get it looking. There were some very noticeable stains in the hallway, and they are gone! We will call again for future cleaning.

Description of Work
Offices, hallways, and breakrooms

Cost $629.4

11/01/2022

Cindy T.

Very good cleaning, friendly, reasonable prices, would highly recommend!

Description of Work
House carpet clean

Work Completed On 11/01/2022

02/03/2021

Deb C.

I have had Christina's come to my home for several years. They are the BEST! I recently listed my home and opted to use a different cleaner because of scheduling conflicts. I had to have Christina's come a week later. They were able to clean spots left behind by the other cleaner!! They are courteous, friendly, and very neat! I really can't recommend them enough!

Description of Work
Cleaned basement, kitchen, and hall carpets

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

01/25/2021

Jerome S.

They cleaned all carpets in two houses. Excellent job as they removed spots in carpets. The house was fresh smelling after they left.

Description of Work
N/AExcellent

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

01/25/2021

Mikel W.

It was great. Very informative and excellent job done at a great place

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

10/29/2020

Kedonie M.

The cleaning crew was very informative and professional, service was completed very well in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/03/2020

Sandy A.

Excellent! Very nice people, thorough and will definitely hire them again when needed.

Description of Work
2 bedrooms, basement stairs, a chair, loveseat and a couch.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

09/28/2020

Margaret D.

Great service. All areas were thoroughly inspected and cleaned. Extra care was given to soil/stained spots.

Description of Work
Deep clean of carpet on stairs, main living space and bedrooms.

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

09/11/2020

Vince H.

The team that came to my house was efficient and knowledgeable. Rebecca answered all of my questions and was very conscientious. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Several rooms of carpet cleaning.

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

08/18/2020

Patty D.

Over-the-top professional, thorough, on time, reviewed the work that was done when completed, courteous, respectful of my property. I could go on and on. I'm a customer for life!

Description of Work
Cleaning of carpet in two rooms and hallway

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

Thank you very much for the great review. Looking forward to helping you out in the future. Paul'

07/29/2020

Nicole K.

Went very well! Very punctual, professional team and quick service- but not too quick where you didn't think the job was being done well. Had living-room, stairs to basement and 3 bedrooms done. They even "touched-up" entry rug by front door because the hoses ran across them and they stepped on it. Went above and beyond! Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

07/18/2020

Sharon N.

We had a plumbing mishap in the condo unit upstairs, and dirty water soaked our carpet. The cleaners were helpful and efficient. My 20+ year old carpet looks and smells 100% better.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

07/09/2020

Robert A.

We used a couple companies early in our tenure in our house and settled on Christina's for routine care as soon as we tried them. Very knowledgable, got stains out from previous owners that 2 other companies weren't able to, and reasonable pricing. They've come out now probably 5-6 times over the years. We're moving out of state and this is one of the couple service providers we wish we could move with us!

Description of Work
Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

Thank you so much for the review and loyalty to our company. We are sorry to hear your moving And wish you all the best. Thanks again Bekah, Paul and the crew.

07/07/2020

Carol S.

I was impressed with our 20 year old carpet after they finished. They were able to get out most of the stains that were in the carpet. I highly recommend Christina's.

Description of Work
Clean carpet in 5 rooms and hallway.

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

thank you for the review appreciate your continued business have a great summer

06/03/2020

adele R.

Perfect, easy access with the truck and hoses. Very nice personal to work with. Quick and efficiently done. Would recommend to all who needs a nice company and employees to work with, price was perfect.

Description of Work
Front-room and hallway cleaned

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

Thank you for the kind words. Look forward to doing business with you in the future. Rebekah and Crew.

04/23/2020

SANDY A.

2 technicians were professional, friendly and efficient. They were early for the appt.; which was fine with me

Description of Work
Carpets needed cleaning, some areas had stains

Cost $170.64

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

03/23/2020

Bryan C.

We've had them come out multiple times so far. Very professional and they do a great job. Attention to detail and good communication are a plus.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning 4 rooms

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

02/12/2020

Abdul Q.

The crew was very professional. They came ahead of time and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Deep Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

11/09/2019

Mary S.

Fine Rebecca was very nice and polite. They made sure I was happy with the job.

Description of Work
Clean area rugs

Work Completed On 10/31/2019

09/07/2019

Will F.

Incredibly reasonable, and they always do a great job.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

08/15/2019

Vicki L.

Excellent service. I highly recommend Christina's. They got out a stain that previous cleaner could not remove.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

05/21/2019

chris C.

Their very prompt in calling a day ahead to confirm the work, and called when they were on their way, prompt and friendly, very personable. She honored the price that was quoted and no surprises and no additional charges and fees, she did not sell me any additional services, she did not up sell for more services. She brought in her team and oversee them, they were here in about half an hour and they were able to clean the carpet thoroughly, no stains and it not soaking wet, it was cleaned very well and left the carpet damp dry, will be dried up in 24 hours. The price was reasonable and fair.

Description of Work
Staircase and 2 bedroom carpet cleaning service

Work Completed On 05/21/2019

05/02/2019

Russell S.

I'm very pleased with the professional service provided by the two technicians who performed the cleaning on the two chairs.

Description of Work
Upholstery cleaned on two chairs

Category upholstery cleaning